Ebuyer.com Reviews

Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom
DN14 7UW

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
My Son had been interested in building hisown PC. Ebuyer made finding the correct components easy. The prices were comparable with other websites and ordering was simple. So far so good! Thank you Ebuyer.
The buyer process was quick and easy . Also an extra £10 off when using my visa card . Bonus !!!
Always found Ebuyer to be quick and easy to search and use with great value
Easy to use, with excellent deals if you keep looking. Best place for computer shiz
Straight forward service and got a great headset for a decent price. Second time I have bought from here and would be happy to buy from here again.
Already bought one for my daughter to do college work on...so easy to use and store data that I've decided to get my son one for school homework..fantastic laptop and a brilliant price 5stars
The item I bought, was cheaper than elsewhere.
The best prices I can find, honest rating system and efficient service. Website is also very easy to use.
Great offers and easy to use
Seemed the way to go as prices were the best !
I have been using e buyer for many years and so far have always been happy with my purchases and after sales service.
Great service as always. 100% recommend
I have never encountered any problems with the site,also I really like the layout of the website.
Best place to buy electronic goods. Not always the cheapest, but always the best service.
Site layout is good and easy to navigate. Good selection of parts and lots of info provided, reviews are handy to make choices. Prices are very reasonable. Ebuyer is my goto site for PC parts.
Excellent customer service, easy to use. Made an error with an order; Ebuyer adjusted the order, no fuss or hassle. Have used Ebuyer on plenty of occasions over a number of years and never had a problem.
Have used ebuyer for a long time have never had any problems and their web site one the best to seach for stuff on would recommend to any one to use
Ebuyer is great, I order cables and various things on a daily basis and I've never had any trouble. The free delivery is super fast and convenient for me, as I've had bad experiences with some other suppliers. The product quality is high and the prices are affordable which is why I will always go to Ebuyer first!
Ev ing we needed at good prices and easy to navigate website
Always great value & service. I frequently find the site to be lower priced than competitors, with no loss of quality
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.7 based on 53,521 reviews