Ebuyer.com Reviews

Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom
DN14 7UW

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
I buy all my computer and media related products from or through Ebuyer. They have excellent products at excellent prices. Rarely a problem, (once in eleven years) and these are promptly and smartly fixed. And the products usually turn up before the anticipated date, even using the free delivery option. I'll be buying through them again soon.
@ebuyer is proper definition of poor and careless customer service. Yodel is delivering for them. That means your item would deliver to wrong address or never arrived, then you have to wait 4 weeks for your refund. Use Amazon instead.
Hi Nick, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you have received. My senior advisor has asked me to pass you her personal contact details. Please feel free to email me directly for the contact details or direct message on Facebook or Twitter. My email address is kat@ebuyer.com. Kind Regards, Kat
PRICE IS MUCH BETTER WITH YOU THAN OTHER RETAILERS
I have used Ebuyer for both work and home purchases. The prices are good and they are reliable.
Not only great prices, but really knowledgeable on their products too, even when I ask really difficult questions. Have used Ebuyer for almost a decade now and have never been disappointed.
Ebuyer had a great number of choices of the product that I was after (a condensed keyboard) and at great prices too. The checkout was super quick especially checking out as a guest, but I may need to sign up after my positive experience!
First time ive used Ebuyer.com but evrything seemed very straight forward and simple to use 😃
just ordered a laptop and it was supposed to be free delivery. However, because we live in a scottish island the delivery is now just under £10. We are still being penalised for remote and rural locations but royal mail delivery for no extra charges. I am disappointed about the additional postage charge.
Hi Steph, I am sorry you are unhappy with our delivery charges. I am going to take a look into your order and I will be back in touch via email. Kind Regards, Kat
Really impressed with the price on the laptop. £70 pounds cheaper than any where else.
I have used Ebuyer for many years and I found them to be very reliable and most helpful. I wish other companies would take a look at ebuyer customer service and take note of how customer services is meant to serve customers... well done ebuyer. I look forward to many more years of a great partnership.
Absolutely brilliant always fantastic prices and super fast delivery quality products that last and excellent customer service, 5 stars keep up the good work
Signup is a breeze, Visa checkout lighting fast, all process clear & precise. Impressive! Wow!
The range of peripherals and components made ebuyer a great one stop shop for my computing needs.
Advertising sent through email is relevant and actual helpful. Product range is very good and prices compare favorably to Amazon. Shopping is very easy and browsing experience very good. It's clear what your buying and how much it costs, which cannot be said for all online vendors! Very easy to update account/shipping details.
Bought from here before and loved the laptop. Just got a laptop for my younger brother, I know this website is very trustworthy and it's my go-to place for all my electronic needs.
I have been buying from ebuyer since it first appeared many many years ago and I have always used them to upgrade my computers as well as buying the occasional laptop, monitor or even TV. Nearly every purchase I have made, and there are a lot, has been hassle free and competitively priced and on the very rare occasion I did have a problem it was resolved speedily with the minimum of fuss and entirely to my satisfaction. For me, ebuyer has earned the right, through the great service I have had, to be first on my list of go to websites when I purchase new computer equipment, and I cant see that changing any time soon.
Great service
Very good service for goods at very competitive prices, highly recommended
Good experience
Happy with my new monitor and micro SD cards
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.7 based on 53,521 reviews