eGlobal Central Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend eGlobal Central
1 New Reviews Written
10AM
10AM

Tell us how eGlobal Central made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"The Samsung A7 phone is fantastic, very nice and performs just like the descriptions of it. It is very powerful, quick, great storage and looks big and nice, the blue at the back looks brighter and nicer under better lights. A super smartphone for a lower price than normal. However, my phone took 6 WEEKS to arrive, when it should of been 6 days. There was little and poor communication, hardly responding to emails, when they did it was generic and not useful. There is no option to call them regarding orders, the tracking updates are lies and deceptive, and the link to live chat and to cancel does not work. Order from another company unless you do not want to have your item delivered immediately and can wait many weeks with little communication."
Are you eGlobal Central? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Made an order on the 1st of February and after 4 days received an email that it had been picked up. Some days after that email, still no tracking number received, so asked where it was and was informed on the 13th of February that the order had been shipped on the 14th!!! Wow... Marty McFly is back to the future... I contacted them again and they sent me a DHL tracking that says pick up was requested on the 12th of February and 3 days after is still showing the same. I keep asking them, but getting always the same useless replies as if they are avoiding the truth... Luckily I've used PayPal so I'll be opening a dispute with them, but if I had used CC I would have lost my money... Avoid this company..."
"It's a complete lottery buying from this company. First bought a £200 mobile from them a few months back and everything was fine, it came within a week and was as described so no problems there. So it seems i was dealing with a good, reliable company and i decided to place an order for a £350 camera as they were way cheaper than UK prices. A day after paying for the item got an update to say all was well and a tracking number was provided. Then things started to go downhill. After waiting for over a week nothing turns up and Yodel was still waiting for the parcel. Email Eglobal to chase the parcel and apparently the parcel got stuck at customs awaiting clearance and their team is forwarding the paperwork to speed things up. Another two weeks gone by and still no sight of the parcel. Tried to email them several times without any response. Submitted a ticket on their site and got an automated response with the same tracking number provided. Basically looking back, all correspondents from this company seem to be pre-made cut and paste replies with no real human input. Is this just a one man/woman operation? My patience final run out and contacted Paypal for help with a refund and after one week my money was back into my account. The bottom line is, this is not a scam company but a company definitely without any customer care should you hit trouble. And always pay with Paypal and not a credit/debit card as they have better buyer protection."
"Smart phone order placed on 16 Jan 2019, sent email on 23rd Jan 2019 and got a reply saying that it was out of stock despite 'it' still advertised as 'in stock' in its website. Anyhow got a reply saying that stock 'will be arrived' and dispatch within 2 days, 5 days gone by nothing happened (28th Jan). Contacted Paypal for refund, refund received in 3 days. The bottom line of ordering from 'it' depends on your luck....If you order from 'it', you need to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?"
"ordered a phone online - tried to cancel the order as i ordered the wrong model, emailed them 4 times and had no reply. this afternoon i had an email that the product is dispatched and due to holidays (which holidays) we can't give you a tracking number at this point. not sure if they have scammed me - will await few days and if nothing heard will have to call the bank and put a block on the payment."
"contacted company noumerous times now in an attempt to retrieve my undelievered item. This item was payed for with insured shipping and I still have not recieved it almost 3weeks later. I was informed by DpD that this item was returned to eglobal central due to a lack of contact information. This is an ongoing issue I have contacted them about on many occasions and the replies I have recieved have been highly unsatisfactory. I am not willing to let this problem continue any longer as I needed this phone urgently and am not one bit happy with my service dealing with the above issue. WILL BE CONTACTING PAYPAL"
"I ordered Samsung galaxy phone nearly 6 weeks ago. Only communication was through email. Initially it looked promising but after about 2 weeks got message that phone is held up by customs. After 4 weeks I asked for refund and they stopped answering my several emails. I took the claim through PayPal and they gave a Yodel delivery tracking number. When I tracked that number on the day of delivery, it said the parcel is getting delivered to a completely different part of UK. I informed PayPal and thankfully they are going to refund my money. Please do not use EGlobal just to save few pounds. AVOID"
"The worst customer service I have ever seen. Never buy anything from them at all. They sold me a broken phone that restarts 15 times a day alone, they did not reimburse it and even replaced it with proof of the fault. I had to buy another phone to send mine for repair. I threw in the toilet 170 euros. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM."
"Took my money for a laptop.nearly 1100euros.4 weeks later I got nothing.they just ignore me and my emails.they say 6days for delivery.they just take your big time and send nothing and ignore you.i just find out now it's a Chinese company.i will never deal with again.and I was a good customer.and my son still has nothing and I have no more money.eglobal stole it"
"This company is a SCAM. Product ordered a month ago still not received. No answer to my emails. I have lost my money (357€) and i am now raising this to the Police."
"DON'T buying from this company,AVOID THEM!!!!"
"très bon site très intéressent"
"I had previously purchased a UE speaker from Eglobal Central several years ago. It remains a great product at the cheapest price and all seemed good. However, if there is an issue with warranty then this is a completely different experience. I purchased an iPad 5th Generation at the end of November 2017 for a Christmas present, that wasn't opened or used until December 25th 2017. This iPad developed a fault approx 14th January 2019, which was just into the 13th month of usage. PLEASE BEWARE, this company is not UK based (Hong Kong based I think) and they will not enter into any communication regarding faults after the strict 12 month period has elapsed. You simply get told that the guarantee has elapsed, they are not responsible and there is no alternative repair option. There is no such thing as Consumer Law with Eglobal Central, cash is clearly king with this company. It would appear that if you reside in the UK, in order to be protected by Consumer Law, you need to purchase from a bone-fide UK company. I won't make this mistake again, and will boycott Eglobal Central forthwith."
"Worse company ever! Is based in China, not Hong Kong, I received a faulty item and they are wasting time answering useless questions to avoid to sort the problem out .... DISASTER !!"
"Super.fast delivery of my new IPad 6days. Well packaged. Cheapest on the net."
"Avoid like the plague... Seriously....... A dodgy Hong Kong bunch of robbers. Ordered a watch... It didn't arrive.... But low and behold they don't answer emails other than auto response. Still chasing my money three months later.... KEEP AWAY"
"They give TERRIBLE customer service. Unbeknownst to me, someone opened a credit card in my name and purchased something worth $1500 from these people. BUT it was delivered to me. No receipt or invoice in the package. Only return address was a distribution center. The Credit Card Co finally figured out eGlobal Central US was the vendor. I emailed them and finally got a Case No. Was quickly told I could return it (TO HONG KONG) AT MY EXPENSE + ADMIN FEE+ RESTOCKING FEE WHICH WAS 30% OF THE ITEM. When I objected and reiterated that it had been charged by someone else on a fraudulent account, they said, ok, they would omit the Admin Fee!!!!!!!!!! Luckily, the Credit Card Co volunteered to pay for FEDEX to pick it up and ship it. Find someone else to purchase this from.....beware that what you purchase via Amazon might be coming from them. Really wasted 2 weeks of my time dealing with this."
"Chooses eGlobal because of the price, but the delivery gave me a lot of problems, and I was not able to contact the courier directly. Result: received the poroduct after about a month. Surely better paying something more to Amazon or Eprice. ma la consegna mi ha creato moltissimi problemi."
"Placed an order on 24th December and now the 11th January and still no sign of it being delivered. Been sent a tracking number from them showing it's in Normanton and had a link to Yodel but they say they don't have the parcel yet. Communication is terrible, wont be shopping with them again"
"Ordered and paid for an Olympus camera. Waited and waited and then was told the order was cancelled (I did get a refund after 20 days). I then bought the camera from John Lewis. Then thought I would give them another chance and ordered an Olympus lens. Once again, the order was cancelled three weeks later and I got a refund. Needed the lens for a holiday and it is too late now. Badly let down by a company offering goods it either doesn't have or can't obtain. Prices look good but maybe they are too good to be true. Take my advice, pay a bit more and get what you want."
eGlobal Central is rated 1.97 based on 137 reviews