eGlobal Central Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend eGlobal Central

How would you rate eGlobal Central ?

"Thieves and fraudsters I bought from them on 27.04 phone till today I did not receive a phone or refund."
Andrew Green
Verified Reviewer
"Bought a Sigma Art lens 18-35 mm 1.8 for Nikon and paid £419 when they are well over £600 in the UK High Street. I was twitching a little about possible customs and VAT at my end but it came through ok and was delivered within 5 days by Yodel who are a subsidiary of DHL. It was in a proper Sigma box with all the paperwork etc and is fine. OK Sigma wont touch it under their worldwide warranty not even for 12 months unless I produce evidence of import duty and VAT payment. However, if it goes wrong I will simply drop it in at a Sigma approved repairer and pay for any repair out of my own pocket. Sigma fixed price repairs are cheap compared to Nikon/Nikkor. If I had to pay for 3 repairs I would still be in pocket. VAT is a Euro tax that is why I welcome Brexi"
"It's a lovely world when everything goes right, but buyer beware if you receive goods from these guys and your device does not work properly. I received an Asus Zenfone 4 (a great phone by the way) and it's NFC function failed after a few weeks. For the last 4 months, I have been back and forth with their representative Dominic, who has practically admitted he does not believe the video I sent in proving NFC does not work. He seems more interested in getting my login details to my Google account, despite this going against Google Terms & Conditions, and being an extremely stupid thing to do. Of course I will not do that, so Dominic says he will only send my broken phone back to me and charge me £30 for the privilege. No way, UK consumers are protected from this bull... If you do one sensible thing today, you will read of my experience, and steer well clear of these guys. Do not risk your hard earned cash - just in case you get a device that doesn't behave."
"Simply horrendous. I was tempted into making a purchase due to low costs. Worst thing I have ever done. cancelled order - but they ignored me and still sent it. Product was absolutely inferior as to what they stated. Returned it immediately. They have received it and say the camera is fine and will refund me my money - MINUS a £15 ADMIN FEE - even though I cancelled it before they sent. They are now keeping my money - even though they said they will refund. They won't say why. I have escalated with PayPal - and they state they will not send me money until I cancel the dispute. its been a month already. Please learn from my mistake - the saving you think you will make - isn't. Products are inferior and it is a nightmare to return and get a refund. Please simply stay away from this horrible company."
Martin Cassels
Verified Reviewer
"Probably the worst customer service I have ever experienced. no way of contacting direct, a ridiculous "RMA" ticket system where they take forever to respond, then cancel tickets, then ask for a video of a defect ( a static defect) then 6 weeks later refuse to return the property unless £30 is paid. Tantamount to extortion, it cost £7 to send it to the. Avoid them at all costs, buy in the UK. If I could give no stars I would."
"I purchase a Samsung Galaxy A8 from eGlobal central at a £160+ saving of the UK cost. I have used a HK based company such as this before and had no issues so was willing to do so again with eGlobal Central. My order was promptly acknowledge and I received update emails when my order was dispatched. (my card was not charged until dispatch). Once my order hit the UK I received an email with tracking details which was refreshed every 24 hours so I knew where my order was. I was not home the day it was delivered and the courier DPD advised me I could have it delivered to a location for pick up which I did (local Halfords!). All in all I received a great service, speedy delivery (approx 8 days) and the phone that arrived I was surprised to find was actually at UK model with UK plug! Very please with my purchase, the money I saved and the processing/delivery of my order."
"I have purchased two tablets and two mobile phones off this company.Unfortunately the Samsung J7 2017 mobile I bought for my wife has developed a black smudge on the screen level with the on/off button.This phone was bought as a Christmas present for my wife,and after contacting eglobal they do not want to know,saying it has been damaged by us.Just to warn anyone contemplating purchasing an item off this company,you have no statutory rights and no guarantee should a fault arise."
Brian Collins
Verified Reviewer
"They plopped my camera's box into a vinyl couriers bag and sent it overseas. With no packing. As you might assume, the thing arrived broken. I can't get my money back from them. They said I should've purchased insurance. Who buys insurance for the product's shipping? Thanks to them I now have a $300 paperweight. A dented up $300 paperweight"
"I bought a mobile phone in 10/01/2018 and according website the delivery supposed to be done in around 8 working days. I received the track number and was checking on courier company website, but the parcel stopped in distribution. I contacted the courier company and they said that they did not find the parcel and I have to contact the seller. I sent a email to eGlobal Central asking to contact the courier company and check if they really sent the parcel and sort all this problem. They answered my email saying that they will contact the courier company. Since that day I have no answer about my issue. Up to this moment 23/03/2018 I did not receive my product and I did not receive my refund and eGlobal Central do not answer my emails. I really want my product or a refund. I do not recommend this company. eGlobal Central do not care about their customers and they are not trying to sort this issue."
"I ordered Sigma camera lens paying £710 with insurance it came a bit late but ok. at least got the goods in good condition."
Michael Martens
Verified Reviewer
"Seems to be a Chinese Dropshipper that never answers emails. I got suckered by their .eu website and 6-8 day delivery promise. Absolute deception from them. I hate the weeks of no answers or replies while they decide what they wanna do. Better off elsewhere. I will never, ever buy from them again."
"Camara quite working. Canon powershot xs620 hs. Had it 11 months, sent to canon for repair. They replied that it was in a counterfit case, was out of warrinty, and sand was inside the lens. Camara was new and never near any sand."
"What a fantastic company. Good comms, camera not snide, no import duty delivered on time. Excellent service would highly recommend"
"I orderd an item 7 weeks ago and still dont have it. they are scammers"
Darren Taylor.
Verified Reviewer
"I saw lots of negative comments, but my friend had used them. I bought 2 smart watches and the service was excellent. I received regular emails. Initially explaining that tracking was not available, but a few days tracking was supplied. I was then able to track my parcel. They had several options for delivery, neighbour, change date, leave in safe place etc. Excellent service."
"I was very satisfied! My order arrived in only 2 days! Works great and was packaged wonderfully. Thanks!"
"This is what I told Eglobal "Regarding the unit, If anything goes wrong with it, I will get it repaired locally. I'm not going to send it to Eglobal! From what I've heard, eglobal are terrible with sorting issues out. I'll cut my losses, and stump up money in the UK.  Message wise! Eglobal take WAY TOO Long to get back to people, and I noticed eglobal have disconnected the live chat! I think eglobal can't be arsed with all the complaints personally. I wish I never dealt with eglobal. They are awful with communication. If something did go wrong with the unit, I would not see it again for possibly months. I have left eglobal negative reviews on all sites due to me having problems with communication. I've messaged and messaged, and no one has the courtesy to respond. You can check that thus is true through the ticket system. So my negative reviews stand. I certainly will not be buying from eglobal ever again, and I'll tell others as well.""
Glenn Faulkner
Unverified Reviewer
"Shocking customer service. Once they have your money then it is pretty much unknown when you will receive your item as they do not bother to tell you that an item is out of stock even though the webpage may show stock available. Good thing is you have to use Paypal so simple to open a dispute and get your money back."
"This dealer is a fraud. Presenting evidence of deposit, they does not change the status of order status. They will not answer the inquiries. The reply sent is an automatic reply only. Of course they do not ship a product, and of course do not refund either. I will file a damage report to the police."
"Ordered a watch from this site because the price was very competitive, paid extra for delivery in a hope to get it ASAP. Received DHL tracking number the next day. Two weeks later status on DHL was still "Shipment information received", never updated. Wrote to their support, opened request to cancel the order - never heard back. At the end escalated to Paypal, still waiting for refund."
eGlobal Central is rated 2.72 based on 25 reviews