electriQ Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend electriQ

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does electriQ deliver?

How can I contact electriQ?
Click Here

Tell us how electriQ made you happy

Telephone
"ElectriQ CD20LE - Do not buy this absolute rubbish. Mine was stored safely in its box between uses... all TWO of them (just to dry a bit of laundry)! Yes, the third use and it was dead. ElectriQ use the excuse of 'we are the manufacturer and are devoid of any responsibility, so please go away and contact the retailer'. Retailer, Appliances Direct are shockingly bad and due to the expired warranty, they also do not want to know. I could understand if I'd used and abused it, but really??? 2 times I used it~~ TWO!!! I will never buy from ELECTRIQ or APPLIANCES DIRECT again and if this review helps you to make the same decision, at least I'll have some satisfaction! These companies need to look at how Amazon treat their customers and learn from it!!"
Are you electriQ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordering and delivery were very easy and efficient. Using PayPal added to the ease of purchase"
"Unfortunately i cannot write a good review as the customer support provided by electriq is atrocious. I was lied to by the first agent who told me they would contact the sole trader whose name the warranty was in to enable Electriq to deal with me (the home owner for whom the sole trader installed a kitchen) as i have been unable to get a response. After a week I phoned back Electriq who informed me that they would never attempt to make that contact - it was my responsibility and tough luck if I could not contact the warranty holder even though it is registered for my address! Presumably this applies to the other 3 items purchased for installation in my kitchen. For this reason my rating is 0 of 5"
"Great product, great price, great delivery time. All good."
"4k monitor at very reasonable price. Ordered one day. Got the next day. All works fine. Just as good as my Acer for a fraction of the price !!"
electriQ is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews