eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
eneba-com 1 star review on 16th April 2020
Rolanas Kutra
eneba-com 1 star review on 2nd January 2020
sweeliaz
More Photos & Videos
They gave me a used code that was already redeemed by another account. Taking forever to reply and resolve. They asked me to go to steam support knowing that they take weeks to reply and kept me going in circles. Never going to buy from this site again
Hacker company..... I bought game code.... but code is activate in other account

Eneba say: I see that we got confirmation from our suppliers that the key was not used and was valid before the purchase.

:))))))))) I do not understand. I agree that the key was valid before the purchase. But he is not valid after the purchase. I did not activate it. With this policy, he can sell 1 code 10 times.
I have talked with them about my key not working

3 days have gone by and i havent got anything.
Bought the PS4 Grid Ultimate edition add on/season pass....£1.45 compared to £24.99 in PS store...the code was supplied instantly and worked 100%.
Scammed me of my money. Sent me a code already in use. Don’t shop here!
Scammed me of my money. Sent me a code that’s already in use and refused a refund. Don’t shop here!
Really bad company, I made the same mistake. They gave me the incorrect cd key and I can’t use it. Don’t buy here people!!
Every purchase I made at Eneba went well so far. Last one was Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Very happy with the game.
I made the same mistake! Don’t buy here... I bought a cd key for Read dead redemption but they provide me an invalid cd key!!! After email contact they told me to buy a new one. Really said company.....
Scammers.

Bought a steam gift card 20 days ago and they provided an invalid steam key, opened a paypal dispute (by the way, paypal won't help you on receiving a refund) but after all I'm still waiting my money (or a valid code). Beware.

UPDATE: as usual ENEBA replies stating that they will forward a request to their suppliers. Please read the other feedbacks. No supplier replied. They simply gets your money without any assurance. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
Amazing selection of cheap games and keys work. Glad I found this key shop and I look forward to shopping here again
Scam won't refund
Scammers.....🤬🤬
Brought FIFA 20 on XBOX ONE DIGITAL for 29.99 and got my code instantly and downloaded fine!
Do not buy anything on Eneba.com they are scammers, they charge you immediately, they keep your money with a change of mail which is useless
Got charged, never got my code, no response from support in days.
i got scammed, didn't get my code.
Very fast and easy service, large selection of cheap games, amazing sales, low risk, trustful support, would buy again. If you're looking for keys I suggest Eneba. Always!
Won't allow you to buy if you don't give them a phone number, and in my case, even if you do, if they don't like the number they won't allow you to buy at all. This is AFTER you give them your CREDIT CARD info, and even if you have 2FA. You won't be given an explanation.
I had a positive experience as a customer: cheap prices, lots of discounts, bundles of old good games for a very cheap price. Wish I learned about this earlier. Recommended.
eneba-com is rated 3.53 based on 149 reviews