eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
This site is horrible,
They won't reimburse my purchase
Worse yet, I put a review on trustpilot and they had it reported and removed, I have send the information trustpilot asked for but doubt they'll put it back online, which means eneba is manipulating their score there, and the 3.5 rating here is probably a lot closer to what a horrible company this is
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!
I tried to buy a game, was charged and didn't receive it. If you get scammed, try to contact your credit card company.
Just bought the Civilization VI for Nintendo Switch. Redeemed the code without issues. Overall, very good selection of Nintendo Switch products on Eneba and the prices are very cheap.
They betray people. Some people get a used key and i got a key but the game does not work. The mail service is very, very bad and really stupid. I will never buy a game there!
Effortlessly activated the GTA V key I‘ve purchased on Eneba and I will probably come back to buy something else later.
I am pleasntly surprised by both the low prices and incredibly fast delivery. I highly recommend this service.
I successfully redeemed my RDR2 key I bought on Eneba. Very happy with my purchase!
Really bad sellers or scammers?
Wrong descriptions and no refund for wrong Key delivery.
I bought multiple keys on Eneba in the past and never had issues with them.
If your code works the first time you are in luck.
If it doesn't, you're in for a roller coaster!
So far, 1/3 of the games worked the first time.
I'm currently waiting for the response on one of them.
It's been 2 weeks, and they decided to ignore me.
Just buy on Steam, IT IS JUST NOT WORTH IT!!!
Scam! They are selling used keys, after adding few negative opinions they decided to refound. Excepted time for refundation is 28 days!!!
Poor customer service and even worse webSite experience. Click on PSN > Fifa20 Points .. takes you to Origin and or Xbox. Purchased the incorrect product twice and noticed when tried to redeem in my console. I reached out to them and they said they weren’t going to refund me because I had “opened the key”. Will never shop there again.

FYI- Amazon has better prices, hassle free, and if you ever have an issue you can actually speak to someone nice that will always try to help you.
Purchased a code and it was a duplicate code. Shitty site
I ordered a fortnite skin key from them with a vbucks bundle. The code immediately registered as "inactive" upon trying to redeem it. I've been in contact with customer support and they keep making me jump through hoops before they will refund me my money. The next step is for me to talk with PS4 customer support and they want screenshots of the entire conversation before they're refund me. Its not worth the hassle at this point. BUYER BEWARE
CAUTION. SCAMMERS. I purchased a game 16 days ago from there. They sent me a key that had already been used. They asked for screenshots of my library and licenses which i provided almost 10 day ago. Since then they stopped responding to emails. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. They might have cheap prices because that's what they want to achieve, to scam people. Avoid this store.
I bought 3 key's from eneba, everything was ok, tonight i decide to buy Dirt Rally and Assassin's Creed Origins from the seller Best-Pick, i recived a Steam key for Dirt Rally that works and a picture of a key for Assassin's Creed Origins. When i opend the picture a letter from the key was a little bit erased but i figured out what letter was, when i eneterd the key to my uplay account guess what the code was already been activated on another account. The support team reply my 6 days ago: " We are still waiting for a reply from the supplier."
12 Days and no new key or refund. My case was assignet to a guy Bill Jagger 4 days ago, and the priority was set to urgent but nothing else. 12 DAYS AND I'M NOT ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME I PAYED FOR!!!!
Terrible! Purchased a key. Payment went through did not receive the code.
I bought a product by mistake and they refuse to refund me. Unethical scumbags. Do not let them steal your money like they stole mine
eneba-com is rated 3.15 based on 192 reviews