eneba-com Reviews

of reviewers recommend eneba-com
Email, Live Chat
Read eneba-com Reviews

Tell us how eneba-com made you happy
Every time I visit Eneba I’m amazed by the huge selection of critically acclaimed games at a cheap price, easy payment methods and fast delivery time. Definitely recommended!
Great customer service, cheap game prices, fast arrival times after purchase. Excellent.
I purchased Steam gift card for my son as Christmas present.
Eneba sold me wrong/stolen code.
Support asked to provide all screenshots, we did, support asked us get Steam response into this issue, we got and sent to Eneba.
From this support do not communicate, do not reply to our emails, we wish to get our money back.
Opening dispute in Paypal. A fake company with fake services.
My order number: nk9u6
They gave me a used code that was already redeemed by another account. Taking forever to reply and resolve. They asked me to go to steam support knowing that they take weeks to reply and kept me going in circles. Never going to buy from this site again
Hacker company..... I bought game code.... but code is activate in other account

Eneba say: I see that we got confirmation from our suppliers that the key was not used and was valid before the purchase.

:))))))))) I do not understand. I agree that the key was valid before the purchase. But he is not valid after the purchase. I did not activate it. With this policy, he can sell 1 code 10 times.
I have talked with them about my key not working

3 days have gone by and i havent got anything.
Bought the PS4 Grid Ultimate edition add on/season pass....£1.45 compared to £24.99 in PS store...the code was supplied instantly and worked 100%.
Scammed me of my money. Sent me a code already in use. Don’t shop here!
Scammed me of my money. Sent me a code that’s already in use and refused a refund. Don’t shop here!
Really bad company, I made the same mistake. They gave me the incorrect cd key and I can’t use it. Don’t buy here people!!
Every purchase I made at Eneba went well so far. Last one was Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Very happy with the game.
I made the same mistake! Don’t buy here... I bought a cd key for Read dead redemption but they provide me an invalid cd key!!! After email contact they told me to buy a new one. Really said company.....
Scammers.

Bought a steam gift card 20 days ago and they provided an invalid steam key, opened a paypal dispute (by the way, paypal won't help you on receiving a refund) but after all I'm still waiting my money (or a valid code). Beware.

UPDATE: as usual ENEBA replies stating that they will forward a request to their suppliers. Please read the other feedbacks. No supplier replied. They simply gets your money without any assurance. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.
Amazing selection of cheap games and keys work. Glad I found this key shop and I look forward to shopping here again
Scam won't refund
Scammers.....🤬🤬
Brought FIFA 20 on XBOX ONE DIGITAL for 29.99 and got my code instantly and downloaded fine!
Do not buy anything on Eneba.com they are scammers, they charge you immediately, they keep your money with a change of mail which is useless
Got charged, never got my code, no response from support in days.
i got scammed, didn't get my code.
eneba-com is rated 3.15 based on 192 reviews