Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
👍🏻 Good quality overall.
Arrived on time! beautiful color!
Very fast shipping to the UK and good communication
My wig came quickly, shipping was a little weird to track
A lot of lengths available. Needs more colors.
Quick to ship
I've been buying from Epic Cosplay since 2014. I love their fast and reliable service. I've had only good experiences with customer service. The only downside is very rarely wigs will be on the thinner side.
Checkout process was simple and easy! Shipping time was okay but, not your fault due to crazy ness going on in the world. Haven’t worked with the wig and extensions yet, but, I think they will hold up well for my project. Thank you!
I had a good experience with the site online and everything was straightforward. The color swatches are super helpful.
Fast delivery, well made products.
Great selection of wigs for all types of cosplays!
I love my wig!
Definitely enjoy the shorter wigs because of the constant shedding of the long ones, but overall, the wigs are great and I would highly recommend them!
Company seems nice, fast delivery but it didnt get notifications even though i signed up for it. I can understand the return policy but i hate the quality of the wigs so i dont want store credit. I completely understand though that they cant resell a worn wig for health reasons. Pictures on the website are misleading to the actual quality
Epic Cosplay is one of the few sites I trust to give me wigs of sufficient quality. Their work has so far been quite good.
The wig is great quality! However the ponytails I ordered seem very short for their discribed height
Thank you, this came very fast.
Fast and free shipping! Great company. I wish the fibers weren’t so shiny on the wigs but I love that unlike a certain other US seller, Epic is generally stocked and ready to go.
I really love Epic Cosplay! I’ve been purchasing wigs from them since I first started cosplaying 6 years ago. They’ve always been my number one, go-to for wigs. Customer service is super wonderful and have always been an extreme help, anytime I’ve contacted them. The points system is pretty great too. I’ve gotten major discounts on wigs before and in some cases, even free ones from the amount of points I’ve earned!
The only cons: Sometimes, very rarely, I’ve gotten wigs that weren’t as good of quality as I’d have liked or expected. I’ve gotten wigs with thin spots where the netting can be seen. That’s only been once or twice though. Also, I feel like their selection of colours and styles has grown smaller. Other than that, I still love the site and prefer to buy from them when I can.
Overall I'm super happy with the wigs I originally wanted a wig but they were out of stock and emailed me letting me know the wig I chose was out of stock and to pick a new one. I love the fibers they're easy to brush out and dont feel fake or shed a lot. One issue I did have is I bought these to dye them and the dye didnt take very well so if you're trying to dye these wigs a fabric dye would probably be best to use and dont try and use actual hair dye this does make me a bit sad because I didnt want to use fabric dye but alas you can only do so much. For a 35 to 40 dollar wig for cosplays it's a good buy
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 1,000 reviews