Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epic Cosplay Wigs
Read Epic Cosplay Wigs Reviews
Epic cosplay wigs are such a great quality wig provider! I cosplay many characters with a shaggy style that use a lot of product to achieve the look, and the fibers hold with heat, spray, and gels. They’re also very easy to wash, and not too shiny; they look very good in both selfies and photo shoot pictures! The weft kits and extensions are a great source of adding volume and definition to difficult styles as well, and the consistent color is very useful.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Fantastic wigs at good prices with super fast shipping!
I love this company! They have good, quality wigs for great prices. I recommend it to all cosplayers!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 27th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 27th December 2020
Every wig I’ve gotten is quality and worth every penny
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020 Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Orders arrived fast and with the free shipping it was no big deal to just order a second item after I ordered because I forget to get it. Customer service is really good and the quality of the wig I got was a lot better than other wigs I have.
I love my ponytail! I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I will be shopping here again.
This is my go-to company and website to purchase my wigs from. I love the colors and especially the styles. I've watched this site grow from years ago in its infancy to what it became today, and I am so impressed with how it has changed every time while keeping classic styles!
The speed of service was amazing and the quality of the wigs is phenomenal! I also love that Epic Cosplay offers tutorials on how to handle and style the wigs!
I really love the different styles that the company has and how lovely everything always is!!!
There was some trouble with the shipping, but ECW had excellent customer service and was extremely prompt to respond.
I love ordering wigs from Epic Cosplay. They have such a great variety and the wigs are amazing quality! I've been using them for the past 5 years I've been cosplaying.
This is the second set of wigs we’ve bought from Epic Cosplay and they do not disappoint! And the shipping is fast as well!! Thank you!!
Many of my friends to cosplay always recommend this Company a lot and I can see why is both on the website and also wigs are very well-made and can be used for either any cosplay or just for any casualwear use I still have not gotten any of the accessories like the buns or clip on bangs and ponytails. I will definitely recommend to anyone who’s getting into or having cosplaying and just never bought anything from epic cosplay wigs
Always great selection and fast shipping!
Epic Cosplay is a lovely company! The product was exactly as advertised, the color was beautiful, and shipping time was great! Overall a lovely experience!
Amazing company! Very good products and quick shipping.
Lovely, wig arrived within 2 weeks and was exactly what I ordered.
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 16th December 2020
This was ordered for a Christmas gift, so it has not been opened yet, but I was very impressed with the turn time and the follow up emails I received. The company seems very interested in their customer service. I will order again from them.
The product was handled with care and delivered in a short amount of time, even though l live in Japan!
Epic Cosplay Wigs 5 star review on 14th December 2020
It came so fast and the color is exactly what I wanted! Thank you!
Epic Cosplay Wigs is rated 4.87 based on 993 reviews