Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Fit perfectly and fast Delivery
I ordered this basket to install on my Delonghi EC155M. Works like a charm, highly recommend. It has improved my shot quality tremendously. The company espresso parts is also great. I don’t usually write reviews, but we need more companies like espresso parts
Good quality
Fast service and consistent
So helpful on the phone. Thanks for sending me a sample cup so I can verify if it is the correct color!
I like availability of parts and quick turn around time.
Great service.... was not able to submit via the website, thus a sales rep (Ryan) called and took my order over the phone.
I got my o ring the next day very happy thank you
After being burned by Whole Latte Love multiple times over the years, it's so completely opposite to be dealing with Espresso Parts. Literally LOVE you guys.
good part! only improvement would be if it was black. but happy with the lack of spring to grind hands free! takes a minute and no tools to upgrade. maybe a butter-knife to pop old switch out.
So Quick shipping! excellent
Thank you!
Purchases arrived promptly and were well packaged. Loving the cups. They make us feel fancy for our morning cappuccino.
I loved how easy it was to find the part I needed. They have the schematics, or something, of the espresso machine I have, making it super easy to find the part I needed. It was just a small screw but I couldn't find this screw anywhere else so I will definitely be using this site if i ever need a part again
I needed a part for an older machine and Espresso parts had it. They sent it out right away and I was back to pulling perfect shots in no time, Thanks Espeesso parts!!!
After a lot of time spent scouring the internet for a particular snap ring for my La Pavoni, I finally found it at Espresso Parts. Online order was simple and efficient, and I received the part faster than expected. Very Satisfied!
Everything was shipped in a timely matter and works great!
High quality outfit with high quality parts and service.
Great service. A great place to get parts to keep my Silvia running. thanks.
Purchased set of two cappuccino muggs. Great quality.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 1,412 reviews