Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
I ordered 6 Viton rubber seals for my Rancilio Sylvia steam valve. I received 6 heavily oxidized seals that were dried out and discolored. Some were stuck together. I was told to discard the seals and I was promised a refund. My credit card was refunded the price of the washers but not the shipping or the tax. I am now out $9.00 and have received nothing in return.
Haven't received my order. Can't seem to contact anyone.

One Confused Customer
I put my order from 7 days and I didn't receive anything yet
The knob I ordered and paid almost $30 broke in two days.
Buyer beware...All sales final, even if their sales staff sells you the wrong part.
took forever to even be shipped, if something isnt in stock, let someone know before they order. even though a canadian address was used and a canadian credit card was used to pay, no where did it state that it was in american dollars, not good when you're budgeting
Unable to use the part and unable to return it. Admittedly I ordered the wrong part (230V instead of 120V), but seems like your policy on electronic parts returns is not optimal. I was in a hurry and your website made it look like the 120V part was the wrong model for my machine at a glance.
replacement espresso cups don't fit. Took weeks by USPS and do not fit.
the product is unusable because it makes a deafening noise when you want to use steam to froth the milk.
It does not froth, it only heats milk.
wrong product to use ❗️
I have emailed the Customer Service department twice, and no response. The spoons are not Matte Black and they came with chips & scratches. Not happy for the amount of money I paid. Terrible product and customer service.
Ordered 4 steam complete valve didn’t receive any confirmation or shipping info

After 2 weeks received only one valve body
Although I chatted with a rep from the espressoparts.com to ensure I was buying the right part, this was absolutely the wrong part for my pavoni pre-millenium espresso maker. It's too thick in diameter and even though I cut it down incrementally as suggested by the service rep to help ensure best fit, it's horrible. I could have done without this part and the horrible fitment. Thanks for reaching out to me otherwise I would not have voiced my dissatisfaction with the part I ordered.
Hi, i received 4 broken cups.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.92 based on 2,969 reviews