Espresso Parts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you."
"The best company thanks πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"
"Super fast shipping and great customer service."
"Just a replacement gasket delivered promptly."
"Awesome service as usual! We love Espresso Parts."
"Extended the life of my 25 plus year old Coffee Gaggia. Had lattes and mocha with scones and custard Sunday and Monday. Thanks for keeping a tradition alive. Great service, we didn't realize that you are almost neighbors."
"Great items, really good prices. Also, the items came in a timely manner! πŸ‘πŸΎ"
"Espresso Parts has a great selection of coffee industry products. My last order I just ordered a couple of replacement demitasse cups. They were packed incredibly well and arrived on time."
"These guys are great..very helpful Online Chat and fast turnaround"
"Fast shippingingπŸ€™πŸ‘"
"Fast service! Shipping too much for an envelope."
"Dependable and always on w"
"Great customer service"
"quick delivery on a hard-fo-find part. perfecto!"
"quick and exact"
"very good service, exactly as committed"
"The Team at Espresso Parts (esp Dave M) was very helpful when there was an error with my special order part - actually caused by their supplier. There was very good communication and Dave who helped me find a appropriate substitute pressure gauge for my repair. They were super accommodating and worked to make things right. I have and will continue to buy from this vendor, Espresso Parts. Great selection, fast shipping and excellent customer service!"
"I ordered the 16 oz coffee cups with saucers. They are a perfect size for a morning coffee or cafe au lait. They also feel very sturdy to hold."
"Excellent communication, courteous and prompt shipping. Recommended without hesitation."
"I buy these pumps from Espresso Parts all the time. Great price, fast shipping. Although I use these in a HES FQ-100 Fog Generator. But these pumps are the factory spec and always work marvelously."
"Items ordered were shipped immediately and received exactly as described. Definitely the place to order your parts from πŸ‘πŸ‘"
Espresso Parts is rated 4.92 based on 285 reviews