Espresso Parts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Under an hour
Bruce Wiedemann
"Always a good source of maintenance items for my La Pavoni Pub 2 home machine. About 2x a year new gaskets and cleaning of the brew head/ guglier(sp?). Machine is always on, 5 - 8 double shots a day"
Massimiliano Accaputo
"Very happy with the Espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte cups and saucers. Shipping times to the East coast could be better but the products arrived safe and unbroken so we’re happy."
Bruce Pappas
"I asked for an out-of-production part. The staff was very patient helping me find something that would work instead."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you."
"The best espresso parts store on the world"
"Fast shipping, great product"
"part arrived quickly and functioned perfectly...thank you all"
"Amazingly helpful, great supply of parts for my old Astoria! Highly recommend."
"Fast shipping. I like the stickers included with shipment."
"Quick service, easy to use website and always has the parts we need for our business."
"Just what I needed. Thanks"
"Quick service, parts available, free shipping."
"Great customer service and fast shipping. We will continue to shop here for our parts and coffee needs!"
"Very good, everything arrived on time"
"easy ordering, no shipping costs. fast!"
"I opened my shop (Etto Espresso Bar) 4 years ago, 10/14/15. You guys have been the absolute best. Any time, anything I’ve needed- you guys always come through with exceptional service. Especially Van Stevens, he’s my boy. Btw I don’t take time to fill out surveys for anyone or any company, But I’ll do this all day long for you guys. Thanks ! Frank Etto Espresso Bar Etto GO"
"Always have the parts and shipping is free and speedy!"
"Fast shipping everything fit"
"Got my needs ! Excellent"
"Great prices, fantastic service, near instant shipping. I really liked their chat service. The chat agent responded quickly, was very knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend this company."
"Be sure to purchase the gasket to go with this item. Also install the part with it angled go the low side."
"I ordered some burr grinders that turned out to be the wrong size (my fault) and Espresso Parts issued the return and shipped out the right size on the same day! Awesome!"
"Pretty straight forward. Great customer service with a solid inventory. Able to special order as well. Just what our shop needs."
"The parts were correct and received on time. However, I purchased 4 pins (E-61 Manual Group 12.1 mm Square Valve Pin SKU: F_446 4 $3.52) and 3 of the 4 were threaded incorrectly so they would not screw on the part all the way. I hesitated to call since they were only $0.88 each. The three were back ups and since one worked, I'm happy. Cheers, Merton Hill"
Espresso Parts is rated 4.93 based on 568 reviews