Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
It wasn't the fastest delivery and the packing wasn't anything special. But, we are still happy with what we got. Thank you!
Everything came in and is in working condition.
Speedy delivery!
Awesome service and helpful with questions, I will always go back to this company.
Item arrived as advertised next day. Very impressed once again
Pièce en parfait état, très bon emballage
Speedy service. Thanks for the top shelf customer care!
The heavy espresso shot glasses are perfect.
We have been ordering items from Espresso Parts for YEARS!! Never have we had an issue. If they out of stock on items. They communicate with me and get it to me as humanely fast as they can. Selection and pricing is great! Customers Service 5 STARS!!!!
Amazing products, service, and delivery was unbelievably fast! I will definitely order again, I’m thrilled with the espresso tamps and barista cloth quality
Good quality!!!
Espresso Parts 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Very happy with the product and service!
The part that I had ordered for my Francis Francis X1 came super quickly AND it fit!!!
I am ecstatic!
I'll come back for all my parts and repair needs.
Espresso Parts had the part I needed (many stores did not) and got it to me very quickly. Thank you!
Awesome service! Quick shipping! When your machines need parts, and there are not any local shops, ever, EP is the shop to go to!
Espresso Parts always comes through with exactly the parts I need Fast!!!
Verr good 100
I ordered a Kalita Wave Style brewer and it arrived very quickly. What's not to like? The checkout experience was very smooth as well.
Espresso Parts 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Received my parts within days.
Overall great experience! Got the correct part I ordered, and it arrived quickly and well packaged.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.93 based on 2,833 reviews