Espresso Parts Reviews

Rene Valiente
Ashley
Robert Chapman
More Photos & Videos
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
Steam pressure valve needed, had them in stock, delivered promptly and best of all: it was the right part.
Great job!
I love this store. Parts ship free is awesome. I misplaced my single shot basket for my europiccolo and anywhere else I would have been paying upwards of twenty dollars. The basket arrived promptly, well packaged, and has since been put to good use.
had a problem with parts sent and were very gracious and helpful with the return and advice for the future
Saw immediate improvement in the quality of the espresso extraction with the new rimless filter basket. The part is much cheaper than I expected and the free shipping made it a great deal. Only complaint is that it is made of somewhat thinner steel and it arrived with a minor dent on the bottom, regarding which I will contact the company via the provided email address.
Great prices, fast shipping.

The 2 items (single spouts for portafilter) weren't perfect for my setup but that's not their fault. In fact, I may try other options as price and shipping aren't deterrents.
Part was exactly what we needed and it showed up quickly! Perfect!
It is always a pleasure to work through Espresso Parts. The knowledge and dedication of the team has made it possible for me to continuously improve my daily espresso. No customer is to small for EP. Parts are always in my hand in a couple of days, labeled packed, and always arrive in perfect condition.
Always send me what I ordered, and it’s always great parts. Thank you!!!
They had a thing. I bought it. They sent it. I like.
We needed a gasket for our commercial espresso machine pronto! Placed order on a Saturday, had part in hand on That following Wednesday! Great customer service, fast delivery from Seattle area to Eastern NC! Highly recommend.
fast delivery, right price, fits
This is one of the most customer oriented co. I’ve
had the pleasure to deal with.
There website works good too.
Got my parts to me incredibly fast.
Their the best in my book!
Prompt shipping, great price
Very fast and efficient! Thank you!!
Quick delivery and correct parts. A ++++++++👍
Love the items I purchased from Espresso Parts+ My dad recently bought an espresso machine and needed the right gear to complete the set. Thank you+
I always love your time, attentions and customer service, our orders always arrive so quickly, thank you!
Great company and extremely fast shipping.
Painless shopping and experience - will order again!
Having free shipping for parts is really helpful - sometimes you just need a gasket and a screen, and Espresso Parts makes that really convenient. Thanks!
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 2,187 reviews