Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
Absolute dearth of communication from Espresso Parts. Numerous emails took multiple business days to receive a response. They were unable to append a small value item ($2) to a larger purchase with a PayPal invoice, CC purchase order, cheque...nothing. Said I would have to order again and pay additional shipping charges. Zero communication throughout the process of modifying my portafilter. In the end, I got everything I paid for, but much slower than expected, with poor customer service.
You ask me how did you do, I still haven't received the item !
Generally, we've have good luck ordering from Espresso Parts. This time, while our part was in-stock when I ordered it, I found out later it was back ordered as they had oversold from their website. When I called to get the status, they promised it in 4 days. After 6 days I had not received it. Called again and it was still on back order. I ordered from another company and got it within 2 days. If you've ever gone without an espresso grinder in your coffee shop, you'll understand how this was so frustrating.
I was supposed to receive my order on 9/21. Today is 9/23 I am still waiting for my package.
USPS reports returning package to office due to incomplete address. Have been waiting for > 7 days for items.
I was told I would receive my order on September 9th, today is the 11th and i still do not have my order
Part I was told would work, did not.
Steam knobs listed to fit my Gaggia Classic espresso machine and purchased are to large and will not fit.
If a product is listed as in stock on an e-commerce website, I expect it to be delivered in a reasonable time. But half of my order wasn't shipped, with no explanation until I wrote to ask (we're getting it from the warehouse and we'll send it next week), and then another email over a week later saying they were having trouble getting the product. So why did they sell it to me? Why did they say they had it in another warehouse and would send it? Why haven't they given me a delivery date promise, or offered to cancel/refund? I understand these are crazy times, but man, it's **coffee** equipment.

The other half of my order came promptly and was as expected, so that was good.
EP did great. Product broke on first use.
I requested a small diameter thread size. Expresso Parts sent the larger diameter one and it won’t fit or work.
FedEx is the worst. They were supposed to deliver 3 days ago. Then they rescheduled for tomorrow. Then they rescheduled for today. Today, they rescheduled for Wednesday.

Either it’s lost, or it will show up destroyed...
Espresso Parts is rated 4.92 based on 2,969 reviews