Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
Great product and fast delivery as always. Highly recommend.
Posted 38 minutes ago
Super easy to find and check out. Arrived in a few days. And the price is great. I always shop at Espresso Parts!
Posted 1 hour ago
The deal I received was excellent along with Heather who was extremely quick and professional in her communication. My only piece of feedback is that there wasn't a heads up on how long the machine will take to ship. When I asked, I was told it was going to be bench tested which is great, but not until 11 days after purchase, so I'm going to guess that puts me at over two weeks before I receive the machine.
Thank you so much ! Fast shipping just what I needed πŸ˜€
Parts worked shipped quickly good price

Thanks
This was my first order with this company and I am very pleased! Great communication and fast shipping. Everything I ordered came exactly as I hoped for. I will definitely be a returning customer.
From start to finish. Th service was great and the product is excellent.
received quickly
I made a call and had my part the next day! Incredible service. I also appreciated free delivery to local addresses.
I got the wrong filters. I thought I picked the larger filters but I somehow got the 155s.
Great selection of La Marzocco parts
Good project, delivered very quickly. Great job!
The V60 drip decanter I ordered arrived safely and was packaged well to keep the item safe.
Great experience every time. super fast shipping.
Had what I needed in stock, shipped promptly
Product was exactly as ordered and well packaged.
Staff very knowledge and professional
It was easy to order. Y’all had just what I needed and I was surprised that I received my order so quickly.
Pleased with all of my products.
This was exactly the gift my sister wanted and the delivery was so quick. Thank you!
Espresso Parts is rated 4.92 based on 2,976 reviews