Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
I got the wrong filters. I thought I picked the larger filters but I somehow got the 155s.
This product fits the bill for my machine.
Delivery as advertised. Parts work great. My only wish is that you shipped on weekends :)
Ordered 2 cappuccino cups and they are great and came quickly.

Only wish the packaging was more eco friendly. I'm not a fan of styrofoam peanuts.
The parts are quality parts! We’ve never had a problem with getting them on time. Great service.
The heating element fits perfectly and works fine. However, the boiler wiring sent does not match my boiler (from 2018), but I was able to use it by making splices.
aanrader voorde koffieliefhebber
It wasn't the fastest delivery and the packing wasn't anything special. But, we are still happy with what we got. Thank you!
Always helpful and responsive! Excellent!
I was unaware that it didn't come with the lid. But it fits perfectly and I have used it and it's good.
The first person I spoke with for my original order was great and very help even as she was about to go home for the day. I called back after receiving the part with a couple of questions and found Dave to be very helpful in resolving my issue. The same day I called back needing another part and was told to go online to order as that was the policy. 2 out of 3 were excellent.
Parts were perfect when they came prices very good shipping was excellent. The only thing they didn't do was install the parts on my machine. Great experience shopping at Espresso Parts
Thank you, great service.
Great communication between placing the order, shipping the order, and a follow-up after items arrived. Great pricing, great packing of items the box for shipping. Shipping may have seemed slow, but it wasn't the company's fault - Item was easy to track and showed it arrived in the local distribution warehouse 2 or 3 days before it made it to us. Which is the delivery company's issue, not the store. Trying to get anything shipped right now is a mess, no matter what company is delivering. Overall we are extremely satisfied with our purchase and our choice to support this company.
product is great. fedex was a bit slow
Creamer is fine but I find your emblem quite unusual for the product.
Quick and efficient delivery!
Thanks for you service...
Send to fast
Easy interface, good prices, quick delivery. Couldn’t be happier with the service.
Easy ordering