Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
terrific customer service, very professional. thank you
The sales staff helped me to match up the parts that I needed and I had them the next day they are my coffee equipment go to place Thank you Steve
Super fast shipping! Great service! Part was perfect for my rancilio Sylvia! Thanks
Perfect! Just what I wanted
Excellent and fast service, will order from again!!!
Shipped out quick
simple and great, thanks guys
I was delighted to find that Espresso Parts carried the silicone tube I needed for my 2005 Rancilio Silvia that was leaking. It happened to arrive an hour before my afternoon espresso and I was able to install it just in time. Free shipping, what a treat! (and some parts difficult to find!)
Ordered the part I needed, quick delivery, new part works fine. HAPPY
excellent customer service.
They have every part, in stock, for our aging espresso machine. Fast delivery (used USPS).
Excellent customer service with great products & prices..!!!
Arrived promptly, exactly as described, able to maintenance and repair a couple of pieces of equipment. Excellent web site and service!
Parts came quickly, just want I needed. Appreciate the inventory of parts available for the La Pavoni espresso machine.
Espresso Parts has become the only place I'll shop for parts. I can perform basic maintenance all the way to full rebuild with the parts supplied, and with the available diagrams, there is no guessing. Shipping is quick and everything comes organized by part and carefully packed. Absolutely amazing service.
Good quality & price balance
Well I hate doing these sort of things but I am sure this is helpful in some way for you all... Really great phone service always very helpful... also the surliest/funniest voice mail.
We bought two portafilter springs. Installed them on Sunday. Working great. Thanks
Fast Service and the right parts, the fiber seals between the base and tank needed to be trimmed
Product arrived as promised, well packaged, great price. wish the item weren't going away or I would use them again.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 1,260 reviews