Espresso Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Espresso Parts
EP has never ever let me down. And their people are as good as their products. I run a coffee shop and roastery and count on Espresso Parts for all manner of products and support and so should you.
Fast and reliable. Quality products. Thanks!
Ordered a small grinder, and is better than I thought! Works beautifully. Then was amazed to receive a free gifts since I ordered cyber monday....best gift ever!
Great service
Best service.
The attention was great, and shipment was quick. I only got one chemex broken, but I guess that is the carrier's fault.
I ordered 8 shot glasses and one was cracked. A replacement was sent on the same day....5 stars !!! The shot glasses are heavy glass and exactly what i wanted .
Great guys and great prices
great fob arrived on time , perfect condition
Very fast service. Items packed well. Pleased!
Excellent
Great parts inventory, sensible prices, fast, free shipping. What more can you ask for?
Espresso parts is always great to order from. Package was shipped quickly. They are the best.
Great selection of repair parts. Knowledgeable support.
Thank you.
Easy website to navigate. You had the part for my 10-year old machine. It arrived quickly and worked instantly! What's not to like!
Always fast service,
Excellent parts and service. Shipping was fast. I received a free gift with my order of a KRUVE Sifter Six grind sifter. Totally unexpected and way beyond any espresso supply business I've ordered from. Thanks You Espresso Parts Team!
I received my order within the expected timeframe. I was pleasantly surprised to have received a Cyber Monday gift as well (Kruve Sifter).
Great value & fast delivery.
Good selection of parts and accessories. We order often.
Espresso Parts is rated 4.94 based on 947 reviews