Evivo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Evivo
Under an hour
Read Evivo Reviews
Evivo has help my little ones sleep by calming the gas pain and reflux! Would highly recommend!
My baby had constant runny green poop the first 3 weeks of life that gave him a terrible rash. His pediatrician suggested a probiotic. Within 3 days on Evivo, his stools changed to the normal breastfed mustard color, dirty diapers were down to one every day or two, and the rash was gone! I’m relieved to know he is now getting the most out of my breastmilk.
Evivo is easy to mix and my newborn took it without any difficulty. I started seeing results, less frequent stools and less irritable gas episodes, in about two weeks after starting the product. I would recommend this product to others moms struggling with a newborn who has gas and stool issues.
Our baby was 5 weeks old when we started her on Evivo. She was gassy and pooping 5-8 weeks. My husband has gut issues so we thought it would be good to put her on probiotics. Now she is 8 weeks and has horrible constipation and gas. Nothing comes out when she farts and has one big explosive poop once a day. She is fussy all day and cries.
I can tell a noticeable difference in my son’s temperament and belly since starting on Evivo two weeks ago! So glad we invested in Evivo!
Easy to use. Not sure if it is helping but i guess it can’t hurt.
My baby got sick from taking these. Not sure why. I emailed customer service about a return of funds. I only used 5 packets. Let me know. Thank you.
My 2 month old baby was waking up all night with painful gas and day 2 of using evivo, than gone was the gas issues! I love this product and recommend it to anybody!!!
After three days there was a huge difference in her mood. She went from colicky to a happy little girl! I have recommended it to many of my friends.
We tried Evivo to help remedy gas. It did not seem to help at all. We used it consistently for 3 weeks with no improvement.
They have helped my baby’s thrush to go away and it has helped my toddlers lactose intolerance. This is great probiotic.
haven’t noticed any difference in gas, spitting up or fussiness in my 12 week old twin girls. if anything, they seem to spit up a little bit more since taking it. like other reviewers noted, their baby acne did clear up though. will keep using until the month supply is used up but not sure if i’ve seen enough benefit to warrant spending the $$$ to continue using
Dramatically improved my son’s stools. He has a milk protein allergy and had to take antibiotics for an ear infection. He went from having very loose, mucus filled stools to having normal looking stools.
My son was born via c-section and I had been on antibiotics for GBS. He had horrible diaper rash with open sores at 2 weeks and not even antibiotic creams were clearing it up. He was constantly having dirty diapers with painful gas and it was clearly exacerbating the rash. I finally decided to try Evivo and after one dose, we saw a huge improvement in consolidation of his bowel movements and gas pain, and the rash cleared up in just a few days. I’m so happy we tried this probiotic and highly recommend for anyone that has had a c-section to help baby’s gut health.
I started my baby on Envivo after I had been on antibiotics for mastitis. He was just 2 weeks old at the time. He was very uncomfortable after breastfeeding and having poopy diapers at every changing. Since staring Envivo he is no longer uncomfortable after eating and pooping only once a day. I wish this product had been around with my first colicky baby
I ordered this next day with a promised delivery. It did not arrive. When it did arrive we had to throw it out. It took another overnighted package to get to me 5 days after I ordered. The shipping was refunded, but it was still not a good experience.
My order was scheduled to arrive on a Friday but was not delivered until after a holiday weekend. I emailed customer service and they replied promptly and sent a new order free of charge that arrived the next day. I appreciated the excellent customer service.
The probiotic made my son’s colic worse and did not help his digestive issues. I was previously using a much cheaper probiotic from a health food store and that one has worked much better.
very good service
So far I’m only on day 4, so I hope to see additional improvement, but my baby was crying for 5-6 hours every night. Since starting Evivo, that has gone down, but he still has issues around 1am until about 4am. The first two nights it seemed like he was maybe feeling worse, although he would and still does fall asleep almost immediately after his nightly dose. I considered discontinuing use but remembered that upon taking probiotics myself, sometimes you can feel worse for a bit. The 3rd and 4th nights have been better. My biggest complaint would be that it smells like tuna, but my son doesn’t seem to be bothered by the taste.
Evivo is rated 4.28 based on 652 reviews