Fairco Windows & Doors Reviews

Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Halion
"Fairco are no hassle company with very competitive prices, I was walked through the whole process by my sales guy Paul who was brilliant with everything- going through all the options for my windows and doors - the installers where brilliant too - did a fabulous job I am so happy with my new windows and doors, the house feels so warm and secure now- thank you to all you did a wonderful job from start to finish"
A Nolan
M Grennan
"We are delighted with our Fairco windows and door. The workers did a great job."
"great job today. delighted with fitters. very neat & tidy."
"We’d like to let you know that we are delighted with our new windows, doors, fascia and soffit. The difference to the comfort and heat in our home is incredible! From first contact with your sales team, through survey and installation this job was smooth and stress free. Everyone we came into contact with from Fairco was professional, punctual, polite and helpful. It is obvious that they each take personal pride in their workmanship and also the company reputation. Special thanks to Paul for guiding us through the various options available and getting us the best quality at the best price possible. The two installation teams, under the supervision of Vasile and Gary, kept disruption to the minimum possible, ensured that everything was finished to perfection and left our house clean and neat before leaving each evening. I can say that in 34 years of home ownership we have never had a job run so smoothly from initial contact to final polish. It was a pleasure doing business with you all and we would recommend Fairco without hesitation for anyone considering purchasing new windows, doors or fascia and soffit. Much thanks and best regards"
"Excellent"
"From start to finish the team have been so professional and helpful, and that made the process so easy for us. We are delighted with the finished product and feel the warmth and security in the house immediately. We can’t thank you all enough. Thanks to Dean, Kevin, Gary and Victor, we will definitely be recommending you 😊"
"I am contacting you to say how delighted l am with my new front door with side lights and my new side door. Previously Fairco replaced the door and windows at the rear of my house. Once again l am very impressed with the quality of workmanship and excellent customer service."
"From start to finish the Fairco Team were amazing. from the fitters to the sales team and of course Kevin for measuring everything so perfectly. Would definitely recommend Fairco."
"Having had a new front door and five windows installed recently I a delighted. Our home is much warmer, particularly in the hallway with our new composite front door. The cream windows literally make it look like a new house. From the fitter Reg, to the sales and office staff, everything went as planned. We are a Ver happy family. Mrs R."
"Excellent service, the guys who came we’re on time, courteous, professional and did an immaculate job. Fairco were easy to reach and commuinicated clearly each step in the process-even for the replacement of a single back window. Our small job was clearly given the same level of professionalism and priority that bigger customers would expect. I will definitely return to Fairco to replace the windows in the rest of the house. Professional from beginning to end. Highly recommend."
"Great service workers arrived on time cleaned up after themselves One or 2 little snags sorted ASAP. Would recommend"
"Very helpful lots of choices . very clean and tidy."
"Delighted with the product and service. We would definitely recommend Fairco 👍🏻"
"We have been very happy with Fairco for both our home windows and doors. They were extremely professional from and completed the job on time and tidied the area up at the end of each working day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Paul O'Kane is great to work with."
"Very knowledgeable staff from initial call out to the finish of the jobs. Workmen where very clean and left no mess."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Friendly staff. Efficient & tidy fitters."
"The doors are nice, quickly and efficiently installed, nice crew and all people nice to deal with. An error was made with the door colour and also with receipt of one of my payments, it took quite a while between deciding to get the doors with the salesman(3rd wk in September) and getting them installed (14th December) but all's well that ends well"
"Price was competitive, sales process was good and accommodating, installation was smooth and clean/tidy and the Windows were good quality. The only feedback is that I would have liked the option to pay the final payment after I had inspected the work, instead I was forced to pay before installation which made no sense to me. 4.4 out of 5 stars (rounded down). Otherwise this would have been a 5 star review."
"We had a porch installed by Fairco Limited. I must say the entire process was top class, from the initial inquiry, the discussion with the sales representation, the survey and measuring up and finally the installation. Everything was done promptly We are pleased and would not hesitate to engage them again should the need arise."
"We were fully satisfied with our initial contact and through the sales and engineers process. We are also happy with the windows, though I am not sure that the handle on the ensuite window is working perfectly as it drops down when closed? The fitters were pleasant and efficient but could have protected the cobblelock which was not covered. The porch door was touched up during installation and would like a container of this as I was not aware that this would be needed. Though the inside door was certainly touched up during installation, it certainly isn't perfect. Again, I expected these doors to be absolutely perfect when being installed but weren't. I would like someone to look at the inside door and assess it in relation to ongoing work needed?"
"Delighted with my new windows and front door. The house is noticeably warmer and I feel a lot safer when the house is empty knowing they are such high security. They look great too!"
"Super Work"