Fairco Windows & Doors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Fairco Windows & Doors
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
A Nolan

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

M Grennan
"We are delighted with our Fairco windows and door. The workers did a great job."
"I recently got French doors and I am really happy with them . The team who installed them were quick , clean and did an impeccable job . I highly recommend this company and I will use them again"
"Fairco were very helpful and I was very happy with the windows supplied and fitted at a good price. I would definitely recommend."
Posted 1 hour ago
"User your gutter replacement service. Really impressed with the service and quality. Would definitely recommend."
Posted 1 hour ago
"We got new windows and two doors, front door and back door recently. Fairco were extremely efficient and the fitters very pleasant to deal with. We would have no problem recommending this co."
"We are very pleased with our Fairco Windows. The installation was undertaken in a very efficient manner with little disruption."
"Very professional service"
"It was a pleasure to deal with Fairco from the very start, and their aftercare service is the best I have ever experienced."
"I am very pleased with the replacement timber sash windows."
"I am delighted with my new doors and windows. I had all of my doors and windows replaced with the lifestyle burglar proof range http://www.fairco.ie/fairco-burglar-proof-windows-doors/ Not only do I now have peace of mind they also look aesthetically lovely! I found all the staff from the sales staff to the fitters helpful. I would certainly recommend them!"
"Very high standerd of work and very clean in all stage's in the installation."
"New door fitted, very friendly staff and tidy. One error in estimated work fixed on the day without hassle. Happy customer"
"Great service from Fairco from the showroom staff right through to the windows and doors."
"The installation of the windows front and rear of house was completed very quickly and efficently. The installation team (Paul & Steve) were very professional and always courteous."
"Had windows and front and back doors replaced by Fairco Windows would highly recommend them from start to finish they were brilliant."
"This was a clean hassle free installation of a new hall door. The fitters were helpful considerate and xtremely efficient. I would recommend fairco to everybody and when i need new windows it will be Fairco for me"
"quality of work"
"Secure front door and draughtproof windows. What's not to like"
"Kept informed all the time. Stephen is an excellent worker. Issues with delays from workshop outside his control"
"Worth every penny!"
"From the first person we met when we went into the showroom in Terenue to the sales guy, the measuring guy, last fitter who left the house, whoever I spoke to on the phone or email with any queries I had, every person I encountered at Fairco was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and reliable. The best customer service and the best service from a company I have possibly ever had. Have been telling everyone to go to Fairco. When I have the funds I will be back to get full set of windows. Thank you."
"The entire Farico team in general were great to deal with. Everything from sales to finance to installation was done in an efficient manner. I'm so happy with the windows and doors that were installed."
Fairco Windows & Doors is rated 4.78 based on 138 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!