Fairco Windows & Doors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fairco Windows & Doors
A Nolan

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

M Grennan
M Grennan
"We are delighted with our Fairco windows and door. The workers did a great job."
"I recently got French doors and I am really happy with them . The team who installed them were quick , clean and did an impeccable job . I highly recommend this company and I will use them again"
"New door fitted, very friendly staff and tidy. One error in estimated work fixed on the day without hassle. Happy customer"
"Great service from Fairco from the showroom staff right through to the windows and doors."
"The installation of the windows front and rear of house was completed very quickly and efficently. The installation team (Paul & Steve) were very professional and always courteous."
"Had windows and front and back doors replaced by Fairco Windows would highly recommend them from start to finish they were brilliant."
"This was a clean hassle free installation of a new hall door. The fitters were helpful considerate and xtremely efficient. I would recommend fairco to everybody and when i need new windows it will be Fairco for me"
T Finnegan
"quality of work"
"Secure front door and draughtproof windows. What's not to like"
"Kept informed all the time. Stephen is an excellent worker. Issues with delays from workshop outside his control"
"Worth every penny!"
N Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer
"From the first person we met when we went into the showroom in Terenue to the sales guy, the measuring guy, last fitter who left the house, whoever I spoke to on the phone or email with any queries I had, every person I encountered at Fairco was friendly, approachable, knowledgeable and reliable. The best customer service and the best service from a company I have possibly ever had. Have been telling everyone to go to Fairco. When I have the funds I will be back to get full set of windows. Thank you."
E Fitzpatrick
Verified Buyer
"The entire Farico team in general were great to deal with. Everything from sales to finance to installation was done in an efficient manner. I'm so happy with the windows and doors that were installed."
"Excellent service from the sales rep Simon (bless his patience!) to the surveying to the fitting crew and to the finance department. Everyone was very pleasant and professional. I took Simon's advice on board and decided on white for the front door interior instead of dark grey, I am very glad that I did so as the hall is now very bright. The fitting crew could not have been any nicer and they even fitted a curtain rail for me which was not in their job description. Thank you Tony and the lads! Apart from the beautiful look of the window and the door I cannot comment any further yet as the weather has been too good and too warm to put the door and the window to the test to see any improvements regarding the temperature in the house. Roll on next winter!"
"We decided to purchase our windows and patio doors from Fairco because of the security and peace of mind that they give us. We got the Lifestyle range which are designed to make it very difficult for burglars to break into our house .This is very reassuring. We found all the staff, without exception very helpful and friendly. Fairco have been in this business for a very long time and is a very professionally run company with well trained staff in sales, installation and office. I have no hesitation in recommending this company Thank you all at Fairco. Don Mc Grath"
"No more condensation☺"
"Excellent service from initial visit,to engineer and then the installers."
"They got my windows fitted before the snow which made me happy because I had no condensation on the windows which was a nightmare for me...I would recommend Fairco"
"The guys who done are job were excellent. The finish was first class"
"The guys arrived early. They did a great job. Any minor issues were dealt with. They cleaned up after themselves every evening. They treated our house as if they were working in their own homes. We are also very happy with the quality and look of the new Windows and doors."
Liz Manning
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service again from Fairco. My parents are thrilled with their new windows and door. All the staff we encountered from the sales rep to the installation team were very helpful and courteous and most importantly did what they said they would do!! on time! Many thanks"
"The Quality of work was very bad"
Fairco Windows & Doors is rated 4.76 based on 129 reviews