Fairco Windows & Doors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Fairco Windows & Doors
Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Halion
"Fairco are no hassle company with very competitive prices, I was walked through the whole process by my sales guy Paul who was brilliant with everything- going through all the options for my windows and doors - the installers where brilliant too - did a fabulous job I am so happy with my new windows and doors, the house feels so warm and secure now- thank you to all you did a wonderful job from start to finish"
A Nolan

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

M Grennan
"We are delighted with our Fairco windows and door. The workers did a great job."
"Love the style of the windows and doors and the huge range you have . Simon was great done a great job helping us decide on what would suit ourstyle of house and what works for us we never felt pressurised or felt the hard sell great at what he does a real asset to the company, Paul and Stephen installed the doors and windows and did an excellant job, very professional arrived when they said they would, left the place so clean and tidy after the job and nothing was a hassle to them true professionals at their job also, so much so that I have requested thatthey come back to fit our patio doors if they are free."
"Am very happy with the new window and the installation. It was very professional from start to finish, even though it was only one window."
"I am really pleased with my new windows and doors and how efficient the whole experience was.Gavin who come first to give me a quote and Kevin who came to measure up once I had deceided to go ahead with the work, were both professional, helpful experienced and answered all our questions and offered advise on what would work best for our needs. The 2 guys who completed the work, Vas and Andrew were highly skilled and worked extremely hard over the 3 days they were here. They made sure that everything was finished to a very high standard. I would highly reccommend Fairco"
"We are very happy with the quality and the look of our new Windows, and would like to commend the workmanship of the fitters. They did an excellent job and were very easy to have around."
"The windows are of high quality and the staff were lovely"
"From our initial consultation to the completion of the project, everyone was extremely pleasant, professional, knowledgable and we are very pleased with the end result."
"Friendly and professional staff, great quality product. Very clean workers, replaced existing windows and doors with no damage. Highly recommended."
"Reliable service and lovely windows"
"Delivered and installed as specified. No complaints."
"We are very pleased with the service received from Fairco"
"Excellent fitters who worked tirelessly all week. Would recommend to all my friends and family great job. From start to finish was a painless experience big thank you to everyone at Fairco Windows & Doors."
"Fairco were very helpful and I was very happy with the windows supplied and fitted at a good price. I would definitely recommend."
"User your gutter replacement service. Really impressed with the service and quality. Would definitely recommend."
"We got new windows and two doors, front door and back door recently. Fairco were extremely efficient and the fitters very pleasant to deal with. We would have no problem recommending this co."
"We are very pleased with our Fairco Windows. The installation was undertaken in a very efficient manner with little disruption."
"Very professional service"
"It was a pleasure to deal with Fairco from the very start, and their aftercare service is the best I have ever experienced."
"I am very pleased with the replacement timber sash windows."
"I am delighted with my new doors and windows. I had all of my doors and windows replaced with the lifestyle burglar proof range http://www.fairco.ie/fairco-burglar-proof-windows-doors/ Not only do I now have peace of mind they also look aesthetically lovely! I found all the staff from the sales staff to the fitters helpful. I would certainly recommend them!"
Fairco Windows & Doors is rated 4.77 based on 150 reviews