Fairco Windows & Doors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Fairco Windows & Doors
A Nolan

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

M Grennan
M Grennan
"We are delighted with our Fairco windows and door. The workers did a great job."
"I recently got French doors and I am really happy with them . The team who installed them were quick , clean and did an impeccable job . I highly recommend this company and I will use them again"
"Excellent service from initial visit,to engineer and then the installers."
"They got my windows fitted before the snow which made me happy because I had no condensation on the windows which was a nightmare for me...I would recommend Fairco"
"The guys who done are job were excellent. The finish was first class"
"The guys arrived early. They did a great job. Any minor issues were dealt with. They cleaned up after themselves every evening. They treated our house as if they were working in their own homes. We are also very happy with the quality and look of the new Windows and doors."
Liz Manning
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service again from Fairco. My parents are thrilled with their new windows and door. All the staff we encountered from the sales rep to the installation team were very helpful and courteous and most importantly did what they said they would do!! on time! Many thanks"
"The Quality of work was very bad"
M Fitzsimons
"Excellent quality products"
"They were fast and very clean leaving the house in a good state behind them."
"Everything ran very smoothly from the first visit to the installation. Even down to being informed within a few days of installation that the HRI details had been uploaded to the Revenue website."
"DONE A BRILLIANT JOB AND WERE VERY TIDY I WOULD DEFINATLEY RECOMEND FAIRCO"
"The guys arrived on time, were friendly and efficient. We are over the moon with our new door and couldn’t recommend Fairco enough."
J Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"High quality products, competent and friendly fitters, excellent customer service from Ciaran Farrell with a problem being sorted out quickly and professionally."
"Gavin, Pete, Pawel & Ernest all very efficient, polite, and timely. No fuss, no mess, absolutely delighted with Windows & Patio doors. The wood grain finish is excellent. Thanks to all. Adele"
"Fairco were very good to deal with. Very professional, friendly and extremely efficient. I would recommend them to anyone."
G MacEvilly
Verified Buyer
"excellent customer service and top of the range product"
"From first visit of Salesman Ciaran to roofline fitters Sean & Tommy we had a great service & we are delighted with the result & the value for money compared to other quotes we got."
"Fitters very professional and efficient. Door looks very well."
"We recently had a new front door and windows installed by Fairco. We are absolutely delighted with the work that was carried out. Fairco impressed us from the very start when their salesman Simon called to see us.He explained everything we needed to know without being pushy or putting pressure on us unlike the experience we had with a salesman from a different windows company. Our installation team were Vasile and Andrew.They arrived at the time arranged starting work straight away.Their standard of work is outstanding,they caused minimal disruption in our home and were so pleasant and friendly to deal with.When they finished they went through all aspects of the work comp!eted. We cannot emphasize enough how happy we are with their work.Everyone we dealt with from the surveyor to the office based staff were efficient and friendly at all times.We would not hesitate to recommend Fairco as a company who always have the customers wishes at heart. Ger and Therese."
"From the initial site visit to the final installation Fairco have been excellent! Prompt, efficient and friendly. Quality service. Highly recommended!"
"From start to finish, Sales person and surveyor very informative, Two installers / fitters arrived on time each morning, quality of work very impressive, very pleased with windows and doors overall. would highly recommend. Regards to all your staff. Eamonn and Mags Boland. Leixlip, Co. Kildare."
Fairco Windows & Doors is rated 4.74 based on 115 reviews