FamilyPoolFun Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend FamilyPoolFun
09AM
9AM

Tell us how FamilyPoolFun made you happy

"Bought an above ground pool 24 foot round -and installed it in 2007 -we were very skeptical but are excited to report we are still using it every summer and we live in Alaska Always had to replace in the last 12 years was the solar cover"
Are you FamilyPoolFun? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased a sauna from them. I love it and use it almost daily. It did come with a damaged backrest, but they sent a replacement with no problems whatsoever."
"They are honest and reliable."
"did a great job, great price, high quality product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"There was some mix ups with the original Amazon order but the seller reached me and rectified everything. Completely satisfied with selker in the end."
"I bought a winter pool safety cover and they were extremely helpful from the point of sale to fast and accurate shipping . The cover itself is very well made was a breeze to install and the finished look is fabulous ! Great product great company I couldn’t be happier and that’s rare these days !!"
"My pool liner tore . It was replaced without question. They say NO HASSLE RETURNS. That really mean it. You guys are great!"
"Ordered a pool a 24’ x 54” I received many packages 17 total some of the boxes were torn but not all the way throu no lost parts or pieces it can shinkwraped on one skid oh my and it was very heavy. The most heavy was the pool wall take care and use a hand truck every thing received was perfect"
"I very highly recommend this company. They where so very patient to explaining on the measurements. Very reasonable also. Thanks again"
FamilyPoolFun is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews