Fast Software Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy
Their website is dead. They are out of business, I think.
I ordered Microsoft Office 2019 (Home & Student) for MAC and like other reviewers stated, I also got a message that my key code wasn't valid. I spent hours troubleshooting the problem. I emailed Fast Software for help (never heard back) and then emailed again, requesting a refund, and again, never heard back from them. I ended up buying directly from Microsoft, which is what I should have done in the first place!
I bought a bunch of 11 MS Office 2019 Pro Plus from this company. 6 were bad but the company sent 6 replacements. Of those 6, 3 are now bad- won't install- and the company's website is dead in the water. If you are reading this, FastSoftware, please get me 3 more keys. Order # 90817...
Attempting to reinstall Office Professional 2016 just purchased Sept 2019, on new laptop; MS states that Key Code is not valid; Can't install; Website under construction; Can't reach company?????
Ordered Office home and student but got Office Works and they won't refund my money.
Hi

I apologise for this issue, to allow me to check if an incorrect key has been supplied can you please respond to our private message and provide the requested screenshots.

This will also allow me to trouble shoot any potential issues, and also raise this key for investigation, and most importantly resolve this issue for you.

Scam! Sent wrong key and won’t return my money!
Hi

Rude unhelpful and possibly fraudulent - dissolved limited company still trading - BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your feedback, I can see we have arranged for a refund for you, and this should show in your account in the next 3-5 working days
Really good service, and after service is also excellent, I had a hard drive failure, and lost the download link for my purchase, a quick email to them, and a quick reply, and I had the purchase reinstalled and running, I would strongly recommend them, and not just for their good prices, but also for their excellent service, I will definately use them in the future.
Great customer service experience today, I had trouble with my activation key and as soon as I reported it and sent the confirmed information your team took action and it is really appreciated.
I bought MS Office Home and Business. The process was super simple and painless. The only criticism I would give is that once the purchase was made I errantly went past the license key. Fortunately it was easy to back up but it should be clearer when to copy the key so that you can start downloading the software.
Jack Wood was excellent help to us. We have no idea what we are doing and he helped us get the program downloaded and we are very happy now. We would recommend this company to anyone. Especially if they get to 'chat' with Jack. 5 starts for sure.
I was sceptical after a negative experience with a different supplier. But this went really smoothly, I entered the key into my MS account, logged into this account from Word and hooray, everything worked immediately. Easy Peasy. Thanks guys! :)
I was sceptical before purchasing from here as I’m sure many others have been but I really didn’t have to worry. The process for purchasing was simple & easy, the official Microsoft key code was sent within minutes of payment along with clear instructions on how to use it. Followed instructions given & code was recognised straight away on Microsoft Store & install was quick & easy. All in all, a good purchase. Recommended.
This was a second purchase of the same product (MS Office 2016 for Mac) in a week. First copy installed in my MacBook and the second copy on my husband’s iMac. Both experiences were good.
the key for 2019 office suit worked, it was confusing to redeem, so if you just open a word document you will have to type the key code in that way, microsofts website is not updated for office suit 2019 yet. The key worked when i opened word and then typed it in when prompted, will buy again for my other computer. Thanks :)
Service is excellent in my experience, i sent a request and within 5 minutes the request had been fulfilled which was 3 months after the original purchase had been made. The software works as should but the only thing is that the download did not work on the first try and needed the help center to resend the link to work correctly.
Immediately after paying for MS Office 2019 recieved emails giving invoice plus link to download software plus software key. Installed MS Office 2019 without issue, could install 32 or 64 bit versions. Had to create Microsoft account to download software and to activate software once installed which is required by Microsoft with MS Office. So great service from Fast Software, who delivered exactly what I bought. As all worked great for myself I bought and installed MS Office 2019 for my Mum as well. Cheers.
Software in a minute! All codes work, I have used Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows OS 10. No problems, no worries. Would recommend to anyone. Fast download after a couple of minutes to clear your credit card. I will buy another OS 10 for my backup PC, have no issues with software or agent.
Fast Software gave me the best customer service I ever had when they agreed to exchange software after I mistakedly downloaded the wrong version. Any other company would have taken the attitude, "Sorry Dude, sucks for you," but not Fast Software. When great customer service supports stellar pricing, you absolutely cannot beat that! Bravo to this company@
I was having lots of trouble with activating my key but with fast chat connection Jack Wood was able to resolve my issue. He made sure my account was up and running. Thank you for responding so quickly to my numerous questions. My first time buying from this website and would differently use it again. Happy customer
Fast Software is rated 4.77 based on 1,306 reviews