Fast Software Reviews

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Had problem in activating. However, swift response from by one Jack Wood, the issue was sorted in no time. Otherwise, the whole process was smooth and delightful. Thank you !"
"I had trouble installing my Office Home & Student 2019 Software for Mac after downloading it. Yet representative Jack Wood assisted me through the troubleshooting process. He was courteous, prompt, and informative. I will be buying again from Fast Software in the future."
"I order the software online and installed it per the instructions provided. Unfortunately the software loaded the wrong version (it loaded a 32 bit version instead of 64). I contacted customer support and received an almost immediate response from Jack Wood who quickly walked me through the steps to correct the problem. Excellent customer service is a rare thing these days but this company is fantastic."
"As my MS Office for Mac download did not work at first i was beginning to suspect there was something wrong, but after getting in contact with the website chat, Mr Jack Wood manage to explain and send a link that fixed Microsofts bug ..!! Thank you very much!! Very good price and service."
"Very easy to purchase, download and install. However similar to other reviews I have read I had a problem with the Activation the Mac version I purchased. Had an online chat with Jack Wood who quickly resolved my problem. Excellent service all round."
"Jack was quick, responsive, and helped to solve my problem efficiently and effectively. He also double checked to make sure I had the full resolution of my issue before we closed our chat session."
"Having purchased the excellent MS Office suite for my Apple Mac, I had real problems getting my Microsoft account to recognise the product key. A quick email to Jack Wood with a couple of screen shots and I was sent really quickly a file to run that fixed the problem in 2 minutes. Absolutely outstanding first class service. Will not look any further than FSG Ltd for additional software needs as the support is clearly top notch."
"Had some difficulties installing and activating but up and running in about half an hour with good help from Jack Wood - good screen shots of what to do and staying with it till sorted. Half an hour well spent with excellent deal on office."
"Purchasing and downloading Office 2019 for Mac was quick and easy. Activating it was a bit more complicated because it involved logging on to Microsoft, who did not accept my product key at first. However, apparently this is a common Microsoft bug and the Fast Software chat staff gave me a quick and easy fix for it."
"Bought Office for Mac and had a problem with the licence not working. Used the online chat and a nice guy called Jack Wood sent me a file to download and install straightaway which curred the problem in about 2 minutes. Would recommend. Nice guy"
"Had some license issues once I installed it but on contacting Jack Wood he was able to help me with the installation and the issue was resolved within minutes."
"Jack Wood was absolutely wonderful in helping me to get 2 versions of Microsoft office loaded. I had purchased a MAC version and a PC version and neither would allow me load and use the applications. I was getting different errors for each a laptop and Jack worked with me to correct both errors. It was very important to get my son's Office products up and working as he is leaving for University in the morning. The price for the software was great and the customer support was outstanding. Thank you."
"This Gentlemen was topnotch. He quickly worked around my issue and got me back operating faster than a one on one technician I believe could do. Highly recommended for further use. Man should go far in this line of work."
"I was provided with super quick & easy support from Jason Wood, which meant I had Microsoft Office up & running in no time (despite me providing the wrong email!) I am very happy with my purchase!"
"Had a problem activating the MS Office for MAC 2019 that I had just purchased from them. Using online chat Jason immediately came back with the resolution that worked perfectly. Saved me a lot of time trying to resolve the useless message that MS provides!"
"Excellent customer service. I got stuck after installation and the online chat sorted my problem very efficiently. Great service!"
"I could not activate the account and he found the issue quickly and I was able to get everything done. Great service , thanks for the quick help"
"Excellent service, had an issue activating my product but thanks to help from team member Jack Wood it was sorted in minutes. Very fast response to my issue even on a Saturday evening. Thanks again!"
"Difficulty in downloading new software. The responses that I received were prompt and helped me to download my new software. Jack understood what was required and was able to give me the step by step help that I required."
Fast Software is rated 4.15 based on 581 reviews