Fast Software Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy
Really bad customer service when you have a live chat with Paul he continually disconnects the chat rather than speak to you. Dont buy from them
first time ive ever felt the need to review something online. Complete scam. purchased office from 6 months ago which now is no longer verified. site allows for product verification to be resent; the emails are duds. the two options given to follow up are email and live chat. i received an automatic response from my email saying it was blocked. live chat on three seperate occasions closed the chat. they make it seem as if it as accident but block your device. i could no longer access it on my computer when i asked them on my phone they blocked this when i would not provide them with my microsoft account details - this should not be required at all especially when i have provided the order number. accessed it again through a vpn and chat was immediately closed. company are a major scam steer well clear.
online scam
Email containing Microsoft Office 2019 Professional product key/download was fast and at a low cost. Using product key revealed it was already used and could not be activated over internet. Had to activate over the phone but product successfully activated nonetheless. Use discount code SAVE20TODAY if you are willing to take the risk.
Purchased Office Pro 2019 in Nov. 2019 been give me product key but 2 month later it error product key.... they wont refund. Im peed off and fed up with that. please stop a scam
These first 20 reviews on this site all but one seem to be the only genuine ones here I asked fast software about them they told me the wrong product was purchased, this is nonsense I ordered a windows 10 product for windows 10 system but when I tried to activate the code Microsoft told me the key was useless, there is plenty of chat and contact before you buy, the guy said he would even stay on the line till the product was installed but disappeared after the money was paid, now the only thing from them is read the FAQ, please do not go ahead with any purchase here, you will feel really silly like I do now,
MY DOWNLOAD KEY DID NOT WORK
Only one of two options is likely here. Either Fast Software is a scam/shell company ... or ... they're REALLY bad at supporting the products they sell. Based on my interaction with them (or I should say, LACK of interaction with them), I'd bet on option 1. Don't ask me how they get their multi-star reviews. I tried to do some basic research before buying but a scam tech company can create all sorts of screens to hide behind.
I purchased Office 2019 from you on 10/31/19. As of two days ago many functions no longer work. Did you sell me an unlicensed product key? It is no longer recognized by Microsoft (which you say you're a "Certified Partner" with).
Purchased Office Pro 2019 in Oct. 2019 but never got product key after several emails. Microsoft could not find my code either Need refund if this is not a scam
I paid for microsoft software and was not able to download the product onto my computer. Product key code did not work. Customer service was terrible. I asked for a refund and was denied. Terrible service, dishonest company, total fraud! Stay away from any purchases or services! Scam!
I paid for Microsoft office for Mac. Download doesn't work and They have not returned any communication or tech support. Total FRAUD company!!!
FRAUD COMPANY I PAID WITH AMAZON PAY THE KEY FOR THE DOWNLOAD DOESN'T EXIST. I TOOK MY PC TO A LOCAL SPECIALIST AND THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THIS IS A MALICIOUS DOWN LOAD & NO MATTER WHAT THE KEY WOULD NOT WORK I HAVE CONTACTED AMAZON PAY WHO ARE SAYING NO REFUND FOR ME DOWNLOADS ARE NOT COVERED IN A-Z GUARANTEE.I WILL NOW GET INTOUCH WITH BBC WATCHDOG AND TRADING STANDARD GET THIS CLOSED DOWN
Fraud,Microsoft customer service this third party seller is fraud and selling a pre-installed software...no wonder they not responding to your support help request. Their website looks so real and their product are cheap but their customer service doesn’t respond with integrity. Don’t waste your money or you’ll be very disappointed.
Needed Microsoft Office for my new laptop. Cannot fault FastSoftware. Really good price, very speedy download and it works perfectly. Really impressed and would recommend.
I emailed this company over and over again for help with my purchase because I was having problems with the product key code not working. I think this was a fraud company and now I'm out money for all the software licenses I purchased.
Wow! Been chasing their support for months for a refund on a Licence Code I couldn't activate. Just got a Out Of Office reply. BUSINESS SHUT DOWN
Their website is dead. They are out of business, I think.
I ordered Microsoft Office 2019 (Home & Student) for MAC and like other reviewers stated, I also got a message that my key code wasn't valid. I spent hours troubleshooting the problem. I emailed Fast Software for help (never heard back) and then emailed again, requesting a refund, and again, never heard back from them. I ended up buying directly from Microsoft, which is what I should have done in the first place!
I bought a bunch of 11 MS Office 2019 Pro Plus from this company. 6 were bad but the company sent 6 replacements. Of those 6, 3 are now bad- won't install- and the company's website is dead in the water. If you are reading this, FastSoftware, please get me 3 more keys. Order # 90817...
Fast Software is rated 4.73 based on 1,323 reviews