Fast Software Reviews

02039678380

help@fastsoftware.com

71-75 Shelton Street, London, Greater London

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy
I purchased a package for £29.99 but then went to download and it's only for a Mac laptop and I have Lenovo.
I have tried to get this changed to my laptop and they want me to pay more and not refund me my money
Poor service. Cant call anyone as ans machine. Emails are blocked.
Will make sure no one uses this company and will seek refund from my bank.
Don't do it. It's a scam...
SCAM!!! No licence key provided. No phone number. No order no provided. DO NOT USE THESE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scam. Don't fall for their cheap prices!
I had one small problem regarding a purchase, so I got on their Live Chat and ended up with Paul. Absolutely useless he kept saying the same thing over and over with no regard to what I was trying to say. I couldn't believe anyone could be SO unhelpful. If you get Paul to chat to, just try again later, that's my advice.
I ended up sorting it out myself.
Do not use this company its a scam. They sell corrupt software
Avoid these scammers ! Software sold to me was corrupt i now need a new hardrive ! They fail to respond to emails once they have your money.
Total Scam... do not pay anything to this lot!!... that old saying it seems to cheap to be true... then it is!!
I have informed my bank, trading standards and Goggle have had an email.. doubt it will do any good
Complete waste of time. Constantly getting 404 page not found on trying to activate my details and software download Telephone number not recognized on dialing and not found on BT's phone book site. I have my credit card company investigating it on my behalf.
Be aware that this company is fraudulent and there offer to sell software licences is a scam. The software download is in the public domain it is the Licence Key that you purchase. The Licence Key provided has alreadybbeen issued and will not be accepted by Microsoft. The UK telephone number for support does not exist and the only support available is by email which returns a standard message claiming the problem lies with Microsoft who are having authentication problems. Do not waste your money.
AVOID! Company is trading fraudulently. Product does not work.
Shocking. Read the negative reviews. All true.
Shocking. Avoid
DON'T WASTE MONEY - FRAUDULENT SITE - LOOK AT RECENT COMMENTS

I ordered this product under a year ago and my computer had to undergo surgery. I lost my products and reached out to their team multiple times, through multiple channels (chat, email and phone) and NOTHING. The chat feature is absolutely a BOT and they don't respond to emails, at all.
Ordered and paid for Microsoft office last February 2019-received download instruction --the code they gave me didn't work--also the next code supplied didn't work-I went directly to Mocrosoft and paid 99.00-I waited too long to notify my bank that I was defrauded as the company assured me that I would get a refund--lost 49.99 -do not use this service --they are a rip off
Really bad customer service when you have a live chat with Paul he continually disconnects the chat rather than speak to you. Dont buy from them
first time ive ever felt the need to review something online. Complete scam. purchased office from 6 months ago which now is no longer verified. site allows for product verification to be resent; the emails are duds. the two options given to follow up are email and live chat. i received an automatic response from my email saying it was blocked. live chat on three seperate occasions closed the chat. they make it seem as if it as accident but block your device. i could no longer access it on my computer when i asked them on my phone they blocked this when i would not provide them with my microsoft account details - this should not be required at all especially when i have provided the order number. accessed it again through a vpn and chat was immediately closed. company are a major scam steer well clear.
online scam
Email containing Microsoft Office 2019 Professional product key/download was fast and at a low cost. Using product key revealed it was already used and could not be activated over internet. Had to activate over the phone but product successfully activated nonetheless. Use discount code SAVE20TODAY if you are willing to take the risk.
Purchased Office Pro 2019 in Nov. 2019 been give me product key but 2 month later it error product key.... they wont refund. Im peed off and fed up with that. please stop a scam
Fast Software is rated 4.69 based on 1,338 reviews