Fast Software Reviews

Tell us how Fast Software made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
customer service
"Excellent customer service, Jack provided me with step to step directions on what I need to do and resolved my problem in minutes. I cant thank you enough. Would happily use this service again. Do not hesitiate to use this service, truly amazed me today."
"I've made several purchases from FastSoftware. They get Five Stars for great prices and especially great service and support. Sometimes computers and software installs don't always go quite the way you expect. Jack Wood has helped me out a couple of times with install and purchase issues. Its help like his that gives me the confidence to buy again from Fast Software and to recommend F-S to others."
"Excellent, good value for money, received the download file and the license key immediately and installed the Office package without any issue. Highly recommend."
"Superb service. During installation I experienced some problems so I contacted the Fast Software team and I received help immediately. All my experience was stress free. I will highly recommend the Fast Software Group to everyone who appreciates professional service. Kind Regards to all team. You are doing the great job."
"Purchased Microsoft Office for a great price but had trouble installing. Jack Wood via the online chat solved the issue immediately! Thanks!"
"I got a full version of Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium for PC & MAC for a great price. I received the code immediately and it was good for both my computers. I've been happily using the software ever since. I would definitely order more software from Fast Software Group LTD."
"Fast, easy, no hassles. License key came to my email within seconds and there were no problems with the download. And they were so much less expensive than anywhere else. Couldn't be happier."
"Excellent price, very fast download with no problems. Would highly recommend them and will use them again."
"Had trouble installing the software but the online assistance issued a patch which rectified the problem immediately."
"Most helpful, when I thought all was lost and Microsoft had pulled a fast one the team at fast software had a fix"
"Jack Wood was more than helpful, and extremely patient with me as I am a dinosaur when in comes to downloading things. He gave me a few options to help me install Microsoft Office, which I appreciated."
"Jack Wood was spot-on helping me get your Office Home/Student for Mac up and running on my Macbook Pro. I'm now running OS Catalina (10.15) and this apparently requires a patch to "Activate" the software purchased from you. He knew exactly what was needed. Again, great service. Excellent product."
"I bought Microsoft Professional Plus 2016 from Fast Software Group LTD. The product downloaded but the licence did not and would not recognise my microsoft account. I have emailed the supplier twice, as invited by them if I have an issue but without any response. This is not acceptable and simply reeks of a scam. If Fast Software Group LTD is genuine, then this should be easily fixable by them. Stay away!"
"As a US customer, I wasn't sure about buying Microsoft Office from a UK retailer, but it went well and you can;t beat their prices."
"I tried using your software and was not disappointed at all. Downloaded fast and was easy to do. I would recommend fast software to anyone looking for software."
"I had downloaded the wrong program that I wanted and was helped through email to get it straightened out."
"Chose your product, complete the order form, and you're a few mouse clicks away from using your new software. Excellent and more important, at least at this writing, completely legitimate."
"Really like how fast it download... i don’t speak much English but it was easy to following directions.. gracias"
"It was a good experience and the software loaded without problems. I only wish the help was easier to use when requesting a process in visual basic. I also wish that I could load one purchase on several of my computers (desktop, laptop and tablet). I would definitely use Fast Software again."
"I thought that I had gotten bamboozled because I couldn't find the confirmation email or the product download that I had purchased. Customer Service contacted me by email to let me know to look in my JUNK MAIL folder. Sure enough, there it was!!! I downloaded the program and installed it. It's working great!! I am very happy with this service."
Fast Software is rated 4.75 based on 1,011 reviews