Fastway Couriers Ireland Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Fastway Couriers Ireland
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Fastway Couriers Ireland made you happy

"Fastway couriers have NO contact phone number. They have gone to a lot of trouble to remove their numbers from google completely. Their only contact is email. And it isn't fast. Further, their drivers are poorly treated franchisees who in my experience are quite happy to forge a signature and lob the parcel in bush. I'm told that they are better once they get to know you personally, but I've never met one to get to know since he's always off lobbing my parcel in my neighbour's bush. Obviously, I'm biased. So, I'd suggest that you check out the reviews for this company on Irish websites before you buy from a company that uses them."
Are you Fastway Couriers Ireland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The delivery was perfectly on time. The item was collected on Wednesday and delivered on Friday. Very happy about that. However, more care should be taken when carrying fragile items such as my computer. The box was a little damaged but eventually pc was fine. That is the reason I am not giving the 5 stars."
Fastway Couriers Ireland is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews