Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
Very good prompt service but I was hoping for a best deal indicator. I am getting away from telstra because of the constant failures with mobile and email services. Not just poor but shocking over a long time.
Hi John,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We're happy to help you anytime.

I'm not sure if you were able to check our featured exclusive deals and offers on a wide range of financial products and services including broadband and mobile plans. Feel free to reach out to us again so we can help you find a suitable plan.

Cheers!
Found Finder very helpful with my queries.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us positive feedback. It's always our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again.

Cheers!
seems only to present eastern states providers
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a review for Finder and we appreciate your honest feedback.

While it's not clear which service provider(s) you're referring to, we'd be glad to further help and check more options for you. If you can send a message at gxcustomercare@finder.com or get in touch with us via live chat service, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers!
very nice, made sure my questions were answered, understood what i was talking about, super up to date with all of the content he showed me
Hi there,

Thank you for giving Finder 5 stars!

Your feedback is highly appreciated! We're even more than delighted to hear that your questions were understood and answered by the up to date information from the site.

Hope you will use Finder again. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any more questions. We're always here to help.

Cheers! :)
I found my reply answers to be very good and I finally have found somewhere safe to get answers to my questions I've had for so long but no where to ask
Hi There,

Thanks for your positive feedback for Finder.

We're happy you've got answers to your questions from our site. Thanks for finding it safe with the information you can trust.

Please don't hesitate to use our live chat service or send us email at gxcustomercare@finder.com for any questions you'll have in the future. We'd be more than glad to help, 24/7.

Cheers! :)
I got enough information to use in my search for s lender
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review for Finder. We're glad you got all the information you need to search for a lender.

Feel free to visit us again if you want to compare other financial products or services. It's our pleasure to help you make better decisions.

Cheers!
I received useful consumer law advice from Finder, delivered in a pleasant and succinct email.
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and feedback!

It's our pleasure to help! We're glad you find our advice useful. Please don't hesitate to use our website again. If you have any more queries, we're just one message away - either through live chat service or email at gxcustomercare@finder.com. We're available 24/7! :)

Cheers! :)
The information that I was getting snowed under with was sorted quickly and gave me good direction
Hi there,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Thank you so much. We're glad you had everything sorted.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
They responded my mail very quick
Hi there,

We're glad that you received our email in a timely manner. I hope the information we provided helps.

Feel free to visit Finder again anytime. If you like a real-time answer to your question, you can also try our chatbox.

Cheers!
It is my first time with Finder and I found it easy to use Fay was excellent and you were not pushing your own Bank as Credit savvy do with the Commonwealth Bank that is the only Balance transfer Credit Savvy have are Commonwealth and they hide behind Bank West which they own. Finders is a very useful tool and will make borrowing money easier for me. I think someone needs to have a business dealing with card applications. Everyone would pay because it is such a waste of time.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback regarding your experience with Finder. We are happy that we were able to help you in comparing your credit card options.

Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Jackie was very helpful and Finder is very useful.
Jackie was very helpful and Finder is very useful.
Hi Vicki,

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your positive experience with Finder. It's always our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon!

Cheers!
It was the answer I was looking for.
Hi Anne,

Thank you for leaving feedback!

It's great to know you found the answer to your query on Finder! We're always delighted to help. Please feel free to come back any time!

Very helpful
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and feedback.

We're glad you find our site and service helpful. It's our pleasure to help! Please feel free to visit us again or if you have any questions, our Care Team is open 24/7 via live chat or email at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

I found Finder very helpful
Hi there,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad that you found our site helpful. It's our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again.

Cheers!
As i was unsure re the handling of new Bank deposits, I thought of trying Finder and was pleasantly surprised and most impressed at how easy it was
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving feedback for Finder.

We're thrilled to hear of your positive experience in using our site. Feel free to visit us again if you have other questions pertaining to bank deposits and other financial products or services. It's our pleasure to help.

i got losed
Excellent,fast,friendly and very helpful,thank you Robyn 💐
Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear of your awesome experience with our team. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again anytime. We are available 24/7.

Quick responses. much appreciated
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with Finder. Thanks as well for leaving a 5-star review.

Feel free to visit us again. It's our pleasure to help.

Take care and cheers!
Extremely helpful and very knowledgable.
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a 5-star review. We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder.

Feel free to visit us again. Our customer care team is available 24/7 to help you.

Finder.com.au is rated 4.52 based on 299 reviews