Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
The information that I was getting snowed under with was sorted quickly and gave me good direction
Hi there,

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Thank you so much. We're glad you had everything sorted.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
They responded my mail very quick
Hi there,

We're glad that you received our email in a timely manner. I hope the information we provided helps.

Feel free to visit Finder again anytime. If you like a real-time answer to your question, you can also try our chatbox.

Cheers!
It is my first time with Finder and I found it easy to use Fay was excellent and you were not pushing your own Bank as Credit savvy do with the Commonwealth Bank that is the only Balance transfer Credit Savvy have are Commonwealth and they hide behind Bank West which they own. Finders is a very useful tool and will make borrowing money easier for me. I think someone needs to have a business dealing with card applications. Everyone would pay because it is such a waste of time.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback regarding your experience with Finder. We are happy that we were able to help you in comparing your credit card options.

Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Jackie was very helpful and Finder is very useful.
Jackie was very helpful and Finder is very useful.
Hi Vicki,

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your positive experience with Finder. It's always our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again soon!

Cheers!
It was the answer I was looking for.
Hi Anne,

Thank you for leaving feedback!

It's great to know you found the answer to your query on Finder! We're always delighted to help. Please feel free to come back any time!

Cheers! :)
Very helpful
Hi there,

Thanks for your review and feedback.

We're glad you find our site and service helpful. It's our pleasure to help! Please feel free to visit us again or if you have any questions, our Care Team is open 24/7 via live chat or email at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
I found Finder very helpful
Hi there,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad that you found our site helpful. It's our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again.

Cheers!
As i was unsure re the handling of new Bank deposits, I thought of trying Finder and was pleasantly surprised and most impressed at how easy it was
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving feedback for Finder.

We're thrilled to hear of your positive experience in using our site. Feel free to visit us again if you have other questions pertaining to bank deposits and other financial products or services. It's our pleasure to help.

i got losed
Excellent,fast,friendly and very helpful,thank you Robyn πŸ’
Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear of your awesome experience with our team. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again anytime. We are available 24/7.

Quick responses. much appreciated
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with Finder. Thanks as well for leaving a 5-star review.

Feel free to visit us again. It's our pleasure to help.

Take care and cheers!
Extremely helpful and very knowledgable.
Hi there,

Thanks for leaving a 5-star review. We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder.

Feel free to visit us again. Our customer care team is available 24/7 to help you.

Cheers!
I found out everything I need to know about using pure flix
I think it would be helpful for people to know that they can quit at any time on the monthly plan. My husband and I don’t watch much TV during the summertime. . .so we can’t wait 😊 to view Pure flix all Spring, Autumn and Winter!
Hi Bonnie,

Thanks for leaving a 5-star rating.

While we don't represent Pure Flix, it's our pleasure to help find answers to your questions. Happy watching!

Feel free to visit Finder again anytime. We are available 24/7.

Cheers!
Finder can usually assist with those questions that you cannot find the answer to. Again, they have met my expectations. They are definately on my go to list to find something. :)
Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear of your awesome feedback about our website. It's our pleasure to help answer your questions.

Feel free to visit Finder again.

Cheers!
Finder was easy to use and gave me the information I needed that I couldn't find on the internet. The lady was quick to respond and solved my query within 15 mins
Hi Richelle,

Thanks for the 5-star review for Finder!

We're glad to hear you found the information you need through our site. It's always our pleasure to help as our team is dedicated to being of service at any time!

Please feel free to use our site again! We're here to help!

Cheers!
Quick, really felt that Robyn wanted to help solve the problem.
Hello Pierre,

Thank you for your feedback and for giving us 5 stars!

Our team is indeed committed to helping our users and we're glad you've come through to our site for assistance. Please feel free to come back! We're excited to guide you in comparing your options for a wide range of services and financial products featured on Finder pages.

Hope to see you again!

Cheers!
So far so good, register only
Hi Rehan,

Thanks for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to know of your positive experience with Finder.

Feel free to visit us again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
I think Finder is very efficient in their answering skills and have a somewhat great knowledge of whatever situation or topic they are relating to..
Hi there HSD,

Thank you for leaving feedback for Finder!

We're glad your queries have been answered and our site has helped you find the information you're looking for. Hope you'll use our website regularly if you need to compare your options for different services and financial products. Our Care Team is available 24/7 in case you have other inquiries.

Cheers!
Was good to be able to compare prices in one place,to save time and money.we're very quick to respond to my question
Hi there,

We're glad that we were able to help you save time and easily compare financial products and services. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again. Our customer care team is available 24/7.

Finder.com.au is rated 4.51 based on 292 reviews