Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
I think Finder is very efficient in their answering skills and have a somewhat great knowledge of whatever situation or topic they are relating to..
Hi there HSD,

Thank you for leaving feedback for Finder!

We're glad your queries have been answered and our site has helped you find the information you're looking for. Hope you'll use our website regularly if you need to compare your options for different services and financial products. Our Care Team is available 24/7 in case you have other inquiries.

Cheers!
Was good to be able to compare prices in one place,to save time and money.we're very quick to respond to my question
Hi there,

We're glad that we were able to help you save time and easily compare financial products and services. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again. Our customer care team is available 24/7.

Cheers!
Brilliant no doubt I will be telling others. Joshua was awesome and left me with info . Truly above and beyond .i would buy shares in this site , keep it up
Hi Brendan,

Thanks for your awesome feedback regarding your experience with Finder.

Just a friendly reminder that Finder is a general information service so we’re not selling shares. We do feature share trading platforms where you can buy shares.

Feel free to us again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Comprehensive information, easy to navigate site. Very fast response to queries (via chat). Fantastic, knowlegable and friendly consultant (chat) - Mei.
Thank you.
Hi there,

We're thrilled to know of your awesome experience with Finder. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit us again. Our customer care team is available 24/7.

Cheers!
Very informative and quick response. Would definitely recommend FINDER to anyone looking on line advice on legal matters
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your feedback and for the 5 stars!

It's our pleasure to help and assist! Although we don't really provide legal advice as we are not legal experts, we can give general advice on any queries on different services and financial products featured on our website.

In case, please feel free to reach out again, we're 24/7 available.

Cheers!
Finder is very good as there team members respond in a timely manner. Very effective service i was satisfied
Hi there,

Thanks for giving us 5 stars!

We're happy to be of service and it's always been our goal to make your experience using our website and service exceptional! Please don't hesitate to come back and reach out in case you need more help.

14 February 2020

Good Evening,

I am totally grateful to this incredible "Finder" Website with Joanne being from the Philippines and who was extremely Professional and Helpful tonight in giving me advice!

I simply wish there were more people out there in the world with such a Professional and helpful attitude especially when someone like myself is new to the Crypto World and is so wanting to get started in order to earn a little extra money.........but has NO clue about the WHO TO TRUST re: Legit and/or Scam Companies and who is giving one the right info. etc.

Just a HUGE THANK-YOU to FINDER for employing Joanne - she has begun to point me in the right direction now.

Yours sincerely,

Candace.
Hello Candace,

Wow!! Thank you for leaving feedback for Finder and for sharing your positive experience with our crew!

Your comment for Joanne is very inspiring! It's always been our pleasure to help our users like you to make a sound financial decision. Please feel free to reach out to us again if you need more help.

Cheers!
Great easy to use would app
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating. We're glad that you found our app easy to use.

Please feel free to visit Finder again, soon. If you have any questions about our app, you may get in touch with our customer care team at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers!
The online chat is very help. I was given the advice I needed straight away. Thanks for providing such helpful services
Hi there,

Thanks very much for your feedback!

We're glad to hear you've been assisted by our Chat team quickly. It's always our goal to assist especially if it can help you make a better decision. In case you have any more questions or even suggestions so we can be better, please feel free to let know us via email at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
Finder provided me with a question I had on the TRS scheme. The agent named Resty was very knowledgeable and provided me with a lot of information. Thank you Finder. Keep up the good work.
Hi Kim,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with one of our customer care specialists. It's our pleasure to help :) Feel free to visit Finder again soon.

Cheers!
I have only used Finder to check out my Credit Score. Easily done.
Hi Janet,

Thanks for leaving us a 5-star review.

We're glad that you were able to easily get your free credit score :) If you are interested to compare the financial products and services that you can get with your credit score, we can also help. You can chat with our customer care specialists at any time.

Feel free to use Finder again.

Cheers!
Because not all information stated is correct...and its near impossible to get it fixed
Hi,

If you can identify the page where you believe the incorrect information is, we can look into this as a priority.

Please share more details with our customer care team at gxcustomercare@finder.com.
Credit scores are not very accurate.
No where near my actual score . Even after it updated the following month apparently
Hi,

Thanks for your review.

Finder uses the credit bureau Experian to provide your credit score, which is calculated using comprehensive credit data. Other sites may be using different credit bureaus which is why you may be getting a slightly different score from other sites.

If you want to find out more about how your score was calculated, please get in contact with Experian: http://www.experian.com.au/contact-us

Alternatively, you can get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com if you need assistance.
Very helpful and informative and very good at looking into my further information about my query with out me even having to ask.
Hi Caroline,

We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with Finder :) Thanks for sharing it and for giving us a 5-star rating.

Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Stephenie was pleasant, quick and helpful.
Hi Craig,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with our customer care team. It's our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again, soon.

Cheers!
Was easy,fast and so much informative
() - Posted 10 months ago
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating. We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder. We hope that you'll visit us again soon.

Cheers!
The service was friendly, competent and was able to give me the right information I needed.
Hi Jocelyn,

We're happy to hear of your positive experience with Finder. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again. If you have any questions, you may also reach out to our customer support team. We are available 24/7.

Cheers!
Thanks to finder platform it really help me to more information about WorldRemit and Moneygram
Hi David,

Thanks for your time to leave us a 5-star rating.

It's our pleasure to help you find more information about money transfer providers. Feel free to visit us again. Our customer support team is also available 24/7 if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Warry helpful and extremely jusfful
Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5-star review.

We're glad that you had an awesome experience with Finder. Feel free to visit us again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Most helpful with quick responses and fantastic suggestions.
Hi Eve,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with Finder. Feel free to visit us again.

Finder.com.au is rated 4.51 based on 294 reviews