Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
The online chat is very help. I was given the advice I needed straight away. Thanks for providing such helpful services
Hi there,

Thanks very much for your feedback!

We're glad to hear you've been assisted by our Chat team quickly. It's always our goal to assist especially if it can help you make a better decision. In case you have any more questions or even suggestions so we can be better, please feel free to let know us via email at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
Finder provided me with a question I had on the TRS scheme. The agent named Resty was very knowledgeable and provided me with a lot of information. Thank you Finder. Keep up the good work.
Hi Kim,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with one of our customer care specialists. It's our pleasure to help :) Feel free to visit Finder again soon.

Cheers!
I have only used Finder to check out my Credit Score. Easily done.
Hi Janet,

Thanks for leaving us a 5-star review.

We're glad that you were able to easily get your free credit score :) If you are interested to compare the financial products and services that you can get with your credit score, we can also help. You can chat with our customer care specialists at any time.

Feel free to use Finder again.

Cheers!
Very helpful and informative and very good at looking into my further information about my query with out me even having to ask.
Hi Caroline,

We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with Finder :) Thanks for sharing it and for giving us a 5-star rating.

Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Stephenie was pleasant, quick and helpful.
Hi Craig,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with our customer care team. It's our pleasure to help :)

Feel free to visit Finder again, soon.

Cheers!
Was easy,fast and so much informative
() - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating. We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder. We hope that you'll visit us again soon.

Cheers!
The service was friendly, competent and was able to give me the right information I needed.
Hi Jocelyn,

We're happy to hear of your positive experience with Finder. It's our pleasure to help.

Feel free to visit Finder again. If you have any questions, you may also reach out to our customer support team. We are available 24/7.

Cheers!
Thanks to finder platform it really help me to more information about WorldRemit and Moneygram
Hi David,

Thanks for your time to leave us a 5-star rating.

It's our pleasure to help you find more information about money transfer providers. Feel free to visit us again. Our customer support team is also available 24/7 if you have any questions.

Cheers!
Warry helpful and extremely jusfful
Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5-star review.

We're glad that you had an awesome experience with Finder. Feel free to visit us again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Most helpful with quick responses and fantastic suggestions.
Hi Eve,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with Finder. Feel free to visit us again.

Great help
Thanks Bella
Hi Lyn,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

It's our pleasure to help you. You can use Finder or contact our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com any time.

Cheers!
"Finder" is so much better for the consumer than the phone because response is much quicker and there is no miscommunication with the written word which cannot be re-phrased.
Hi there,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We also appreciate your awesome review :)

We're glad that you had a positive experience with our customer service team. Feel free to visit or contact us again.

Cheers!
I asked a couple of simple ??? & got back Answers & links that I could understand. With friendly service. I hope the App works well.
Hi DBoon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

It's our pleasure to help find answers to your questions. We hope that you'll visit Finder again :)

Should you have questions about the Finder app, please get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers!
Nikki was very helpful she is a great professional & assest to your company.
Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star review. We also appreciate your awesome comment about your positive experience in getting in touch with our customer support.

Feel free to visit Finder any time :) It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
In comparing the travel insurance companies, I was able to look for the one I needed quickly. Thankyou.
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience in using Finder. We're glad that you found the right coverage quickly! Safe travels to you!

Cheers!
Way more trustworthy & easier to navigate than other credit reporting sites.
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your 5-star review and awesome feedback :)

It's our pleasure to help. Feel free to visit Finder again.

Cheers!
Very easy to use . The out come w ooth your products ate very good
Hi John,

It's nice to hear your positive feedback. It's our pleasure to help. :)

Feel free to use Finder again. If you have questions, you can also get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers!
Amazing! I learned something about secured credit cards! :)
Hi Daniel,

That's an awesome review, we greatly appreciate it.

We're glad that you were able to learn more about secured credit cards. :) If you are looking to know more about other financial products or services, we can also help.

Feel free to use Finder again.

Cheers!
I found Finder easy to access and easy to follow. More explanations could be given though to say how buy now pay nothing for 12,18,24 months contracts affect credit ratings. Even though payments are not required for the agreed time, if they are not made, it seems to have an affect on your credit rating.
Hi there,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating.

We're glad that you found our website easy to use and follow.

We also appreciate your feedback. If you can share with us the Finder page you are pertaining to, our editorial team will be able to review the page for improvement. Please feel free to get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com. Thanks!

Perfect. Tnx 👌
Hi there,

Thank you for giving Finder a 5-star rating and you're welcome! We hope you to see you around using our comparison site and service again. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)