Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
Because not all information stated is correct...and its near impossible to get it fixed
Hi, If you can identify the page where you believe the incorrect information is, we can look into this as a priority. Please share more details with our customer care team at gxcustomercare@finder.com.
Credit scores are not very accurate. No where near my actual score . Even after it updated the following month apparently
Hi, Thanks for your review. Finder uses the credit bureau Experian to provide your credit score, which is calculated using comprehensive credit data. Other sites may be using different credit bureaus which is why you may be getting a slightly different score from other sites. If you want to find out more about how your score was calculated, please get in contact with Experian: http://www.experian.com.au/contact-us Alternatively, you can get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com if you need assistance.
Very helpful and informative and very good at looking into my further information about my query with out me even having to ask. Thank you Judith
Hi Caroline, We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with Finder :) Thanks for sharing it and for giving us a 5-star rating. Feel free to visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help. Cheers!
Stephenie was pleasant, quick and helpful.
Hi Craig, Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with our customer care team. It's our pleasure to help :) Feel free to visit Finder again, soon. Cheers!
Was easy,fast and so much informative
() - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Lewis, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating. We're glad that you had a positive experience with Finder. We hope that you'll visit us again soon. Cheers!
The service was friendly, competent and was able to give me the right information I needed.
Hi Jocelyn, We're happy to hear of your positive experience with Finder. It's our pleasure to help. Feel free to visit Finder again. If you have any questions, you may also reach out to our customer support team. We are available 24/7. Cheers!
Thanks to finder platform it really help me to more information about WorldRemit and Moneygram
Hi David, Thanks for your time to leave us a 5-star rating. It's our pleasure to help you find more information about money transfer providers. Feel free to visit us again. Our customer support team is also available 24/7 if you have any questions. Cheers!
Warry helpful and extremely jusfful
Hi Chris, Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. We're glad that you had an awesome experience with Finder. Feel free to visit us again. It's our pleasure to help. Cheers!
Most helpful with quick responses and fantastic suggestions.
Hi Eve, Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We're glad to hear of your awesome experience with Finder. Feel free to visit us again. Cheers!
Was really good & the chat support knew what my problem was
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave positive feedback for Finder. Feel free to visit Finder again or contact our customer service team. It's our pleasure to help. :) Cheers!
Great help Thanks Bella
Hi Lyn, Thanks for your 5-star review. It's our pleasure to help you. You can use Finder or contact our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com any time. Cheers!
"Finder" is so much better for the consumer than the phone because response is much quicker and there is no miscommunication with the written word which cannot be re-phrased.
Hi there, Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We also appreciate your awesome review :) We're glad that you had a positive experience with our customer service team. Feel free to visit or contact us again. Cheers!
I asked a couple of simple ??? & got back Answers & links that I could understand. With friendly service. I hope the App works well.
Hi DBoon, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review. It's our pleasure to help find answers to your questions. We hope that you'll visit Finder again :) Should you have questions about the Finder app, please get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com. Cheers!
Nikki was very helpful she is a great professional & assest to your company.
Hi Kelvin, Thanks for giving us a 5-star review. We also appreciate your awesome comment about your positive experience in getting in touch with our customer support. Feel free to visit Finder any time :) It's our pleasure to help. Cheers!
In comparing the travel insurance companies, I was able to look for the one I needed quickly. Thankyou.
Hi there, Thanks for sharing your awesome experience in using Finder. We're glad that you found the right coverage quickly! Safe travels to you! Cheers!
Way more trustworthy & easier to navigate than other credit reporting sites.
Hi Michelle, Thanks for your 5-star review and awesome feedback :) It's our pleasure to help. Feel free to visit Finder again. Cheers!
Very easy to use . The out come w ooth your products ate very good
Hi John, It's nice to hear your positive feedback. It's our pleasure to help. :) Feel free to use Finder again. If you have questions, you can also get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com. Cheers!
It was good i just had difficulty on my part...but service was good...
Hi Jayny, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Finder. We're glad that you had a positive experience using our site. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help with your situation. You can get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com if you have questions or you need help in comparing financial products or services. Cheers!
Easy to use....
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We're glad that you found our website easy to use. Feel free to visit Finder again soon. Cheers!
I have try this but wasn't give me any solution i need fall
Finder.com.au is rated 4.52 based on 303 reviews