Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
Besides checking my credit score I thought I would compare health insurance. I am presently with BUPA but when I checked you site, there wasn’t the ability to check against Bupa, so that was a waste of my time
Hi Leigh,

Sorry if it was unclear how to compare Bupa health insurance against other policies on Finder.

In the case of health insurance, you can compare brands that Finder doesn't have a direct relationship with by unticking the box that says ‘show health funds with direct links & enquiry options only' in the left-hand column.

We are constantly building our commercial relationships in all product verticals so we can provide comprehensive product comparisons.

If you have further questions about how to compare policies, please get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com
Very Good
Hi Keng,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating.

We hope that you'll visit Finder again :) If you have questions or you need assistance in comparing financial products or services, we are available to help any time.

Emma was quick..
And answered all my questions.
Hassle free.
Much appreciated .
Billy
Hi Billy,

Yay! Thank you for the great feedback for Finder and for our crew!

We're happy to provide you a prompt response to your questions! If you have anything more to enquire about, please don't hesitate to reach out again. We're available 24/7. :)

Cheers!
Nikki streamlined her answers to suit my questions,
A great stress free experience from which I learned more about the possibility of reaching my desired outcome
Hi William,

Wow! Thank you for your feedback especially for our crew, Nikki! That's very inspiring!

Hope you'll visit and use Finder regularly for your comparison needs for a range of financial products and services. Feel free to email us at gxcustomercare@finder.com if you have other questions. :)

Cheers! :)
Found Finder very useful, when i was not sure about how to go about something, thank you. Finder.
Hi Junie,

Thanks for your feedback and for giving Finder 5 stars!

It's always our pleasure to help you compare and look for what's suitable for your needs. Hope you will use Finder again in the future! In case, please email us at gxcustomercare@finder.com. :)

Cheers!
Its good cause i can check my credit rateing and its good with you
Hi Betty,

Thanks for your 5-star rating.

It's good to hear that you were able to check your credit score through Finder.

If you want to know how you can use it to apply for a financial product or service, we can also help. You can get in touch with our customer service team at gxcustomercare@finder.com 24/7.

We hope that you'll visit Finder again, soon. :)

Cheers!
It's very easy to use and the articles explain in a simple way to fully understand the products and services
Hi there,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

We're glad that you found our website easy to use. Feel free to use Finder again and get in touch with us if you have questions or if you need assistance in comparing financial products or services.

Excellent experience today with Resty from Finder
Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome review :)

We're glad that you had a positive experience with our team. We hope that you'll visit and use Finder again. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
I realise I had been paying too much for my travel insurance and I’m now getting what I need for around half the price.
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and 5-star rating!

Wow! We're so glad to know you're able to save for your travel insurance! We hope you'll use the Finder site regularly whenever you need to compare services and financial products. :)

If you have any questions or would like to share something for us to improve our site, that would be great! Please feel free to email us at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
It has opened my research to a wider information
Hi there,

Thanks for your positive review :)

It's our pleasure to help with your research. We hope that you'll visit and use Finder again.

Should you have questions or you need assistance in comparing financial products or services, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support team.

Gives options.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to give us positive feedback.

It's our pleasure to help you check and compare your options if you are looking for a financial product or service. We hope that you'll use Finder again.

Cheers!
Doesn't tell much about why it gave you this rate, no information, just rate and I doubt it's right because it gives me a good rate (only -2 from excellent) although my credit history is more than excellent!!!
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us feedback.

There are factors that can affect your credit score so it’s important to check the information in your credit file, as incorrect listings can lower the score. Basically, in the credit report, you’ll be able to see all the listings and changes in your information. If you need some corrections made, you may have to contact the credit bureau directly.

Meantime, you can also reach out to our Customer Care team if you need further guidance with your credit score and report. Please feel free to chat with us live or send us an email at gxcustomercare@finder.com. We’re happy to assist.

Hope to hear from you!
I got my idea from this site which I never forget
Hi Remanan,

Thanks for your feedback and for giving Finder 5 stars!

It's our pleasure to help you get an idea and thus make a better decision! Please feel free to contact us at any time if you need help with anything from getting a piece of general advice to comparing your options for a wide range of services and financial products. We're happy to help! :)

Hope you can visit Finder again soon!

Cheers!
I find Finder very helpfull. I know what our credit rating is which is great to know
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to give us awesome feedback and a 5-star rating.

We're glad that you were able to check your credit score. Please feel free to let us know if you want to use it to get a financial product or service. It's our pleasure to help check your options.

We hope that you'll visit Finder again.

Cheers!
Helps a lot for questions
Hi there,

Thanks for giving us a 5-star rating. We also appreciate your awesome feedback :)

Please feel free to use Finder again. It's our pleasure to help with your questions and assist you in comparing financial products and services.

Cheers!
I always go to Finder before I buy something, from fridges to insurance.
I find it easy and comprehensive.
Hi Chris,

Yay! Thank you very much for your feedback!

We're happy you find our comparison site comprehensive! Yes, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time if you need help in comparing your options. We're always glad to assist!

Cheers! :)
We found the most information irelating to finance and learn the inside of it before making decision.
Hi Jo-Anna,

Wow! Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

It's great to know the information on our site helped you in making a sound financial decision! That's indeed our mission!

If in case you need more help or have any questions, please send us an email at gxcustomercare@finder.com. We're available 24/7.

Cheers!
Jackie responded quickly and was clear in her explaining how to do a cash card transaction. I feel she is helpful especially to someone like me who is not tech savy.
Hi Liz,

Wow! Thanks for your great feedback for Jackie and for giving us a 5-star rating!

Your comment is motivating and makes our team all the more willing to help you and all our users anytime! Our goal is to make it simple and better for you especially in using our contents and the featured services on our website.

Please feel free to come back again!

Cheers! :)
Very helpful and knowledgeable with her work
Hi Juvy,

Thank you for giving a 5-star rating for Finder! We're glad that our Team was able to help you! It's our pleasure to be of service!

If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please do let us know, our Customer Care Team is available at any time via Live Chat or email - gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
Meet my expectations. Write ups are more neutral and more informative. Excellent writers.
Hi Romeo,

Wow! Thanks for your great feedback!

We're happy that our contents meet your expectations. It's always our goal to provide as accurate information as we can. If you'd like to share some suggestions that can help us improve, please feel free to email us at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Hope you can visit Finder again, soon!

Finder.com.au is rated 4.52 based on 299 reviews