Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
I like the fact that it alerts me every time something has affected my credit report. A little more information on resining would be great.
Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback for Finder!

It's great to know you've used our free credit score service. For your suggestions and further questions, we'd appreciate if you could email our Care Team at gxcustomercare@finder.com. We are available 24/7.

Hope to hear from you. Cheers! :)
It was good , cood communication with the operator and was answered accordingly
Hi Eva,

Thank you for your feedback!

We're happy to know that your queries were answered by our team! It's our pleasure to assist you in any way we can. Please feel free to let us know if there's anything we can help with via email - gxcustomercare@finder.com. We also welcome your suggestions for improvement of our site and service if you have any. :)

Hope you can visit Finder again.

Cheers! :)
I found this helpful and easy to use finding my credit score and look at other avenue for financial assistance
Hi There,

Thanks very much for your 5-star rating and awesome feedback!

It's our pleasure to offer you an easy-to-use comparison website where you can find and compare a wide range of services and financial products. With our credit score service, we aim that you're able to have a guide on your creditworthiness and thus be able to manage your finances. Glad you've used that service!

Hope you can visit Finder again. Cheers! :)
I was impressed to get several quotes & I could study the contents in depth
Hi there,

We appreciate your awesome feedback. Thanks as well for giving us a 5-star rating.

We're glad that you were able to get several quotes through our website. We hope you'll use Finder again to compare other financial products and services.

I'm in my 60's and not very computer literate,found this easy to use
Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome feedback and for giving us a 5-star rating.

It's our pleasure to help you. We also try our best to make our website as user-friendly as possible.

We hope that you will use Finder again.

Cheers!
very good helps you find the best price for anything you want.Thank you Phil
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your awesome feedback and for the 5-star rating!

It's our pleasure to help you compare your options at the right price! Please feel free to use our service and site again in the future! We're always ready to help 24/7.

If you have any suggestions or ideas that can help us improve, we'd love to hear it! Just send it to gxcustomercare@finder.com.

No comment.
Hi Aitchie,

Thanks for giving Finder 5-star rating!

We hope our site is useful for your comparison needs especially when looking for options on various services and financial products. In case you have questions, please feel free to contact our Care Team at gxcustomercare@finder.com, we're live 24/7.

If you also have anything to share for us to become better, please do! We love suggestions and feedback!

Hope to hear from you! Cheers! :)
Excellent service, very quick and guided me greatly , thanks I recommend the service.
Hi Mansoor,

We appreciate your 5-star review and positive feedback on your experience with Finder.

We hope you'll visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help you.

No complaints.
Hi there,

Thanks for your 5-star review, we greatly appreciate it.

We hope that you'll visit and use Finder again, it's our pleasure to help you compare financial products and services.

Cheers!
I absolutely love this website and all the incredible individuals that work on the other side of screen. Those that have taken my questions worked them and found answers extremely efficiently. They were also very professional and courteous. Well done team!!
Hi Jason,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and for giving Finder a 5-star review!

Our team is delighted to hear such comment and this made us more inspired to be of service to you and all of our users efficiently and genuinely. If there is anything else we can further help, please feel free to come back.

We love to hear feedback on how we can improve, in case, do let us know, too! We're just one email away - gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
The support person, Ems was very helpful and and friendly. She answered my question quickly.
Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome feedback for our crew and for the 5-star rating!

It's always our delight to help our users promptly in a friendly way! If there is anything else you need help with, please feel free to contact our team again. :)

Hope to hear from you again soon!

Cheers!
Prompt response. Answered my query.
Hello there,

Thank you for giving Finder 5-star rating!

We're always happy to help you as quickly and in any way as we can! Please feel free to let us know if you have anything in mind for us to improve. We'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions. For any help in comparing your options via our site, our team is available 24/7.

Cheers! :)
Very good advice , a great help . Thank you .
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your 5-rating for Finder!

Indeed it's always our pleasure to assist and help you make an informed decision! Please feel free to come back at any time if you need assistance in comparing your options for a wide range of services and financial products.

Cheers! :)
I have now an idea how to get a better car loan but still looking
Hi Jaliya,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

It's our pleasure to help you compare car loans and other financial products or services. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support if you need assistance in comparing your loan options or if you have questions about a particular product.

Cheers!
Elma was extremely amazing and patient with all the questions and searches I asked off her
Hi Jayne,

Thanks for giving Finder 5-star review and for your awesome feedback for Elma! Our Customer Care Team is always delighted to assist you with your concerns at any time. They're ready to guide you in searching and comparing you options as well.

Please feel free to come back and check out our site again. Cheers! :)
They agents are the best so far ..
Efficient and deligent workers .
No lack of information .
Zero inaccurate answers to every questions asked .. I recommend them the best...
Hi Kelvin,

We appreciate your awesome feedback :) We're glad that you had a positive experience with our customer support.

Please feel free to use Finder anytime. It's our pleasure to help.

Cheers!
Mai was very polite and went out of her way to help me. Mai was quick to answer my enquiry via quick chat. I also found out that my details didnt match the system used to identify me. Thanks heaps Finder for bring it to my attention
Hi Gabrielle,

Wow! Thanks for your 5-star review and awesome feedback for our crew!

This comment is inspiring us to become better at what we do! It's always our pleasure to help. Please feel free to come back if you need more assistance.

Cheers! :)
Easy to know my rating and I can be more careful all repayment to get better rating r the rest of my life.
Hi There,

Thank you for your great feedback!

We're happy that you used Finder to get your free credit score and the service helped you to become more organised in your repayments.

If you need more help or have questions about the services and financial products we featured on the site, please feel free to let us know via email at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Excelente usenlo
Hi Fanny,

Thank you for the 5-star rating for Finder!

It's our main goal to offer you excellent service and a site that's helpful for your comparison needs be it for different services or financial products.

If you have questions, please feel free to email us at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
One website to get answers for which company to go with. Also FREE credit check is a bonus
Hi Rachael,

Thanks for your awesome feedback for Finder!

We're glad you got answers to your questions from our site and have used our free credit score service! If you have any ideas that you'd like to share to improve our site/ service, please feel free to shoot us an email at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Finder.com.au is rated 4.51 based on 296 reviews