Finder.com.au Reviews

Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email
Read Finder.com.au Reviews

About Finder.com.au:

Finder helps over 2 million Australians each month compare virtually everything across 100+ categories – from broadband to business loans; credit cards to cruises; and health insurance to headphones.

Tell us how Finder.com.au made you happy
no comment
Hello there Swan,

Thanks for giving Finder 5-star rating!

We're glad you've used our comparison site. If you need assistance in the future by comparing your options for a range of services and financial products, do let us know. You can send us an email at gxcustomercare@finder.com or chat with our Care Team live! We're available 24/7.

Thanks and cheers! :)
I've been told it's not the proper score .. . Which is disappointing.
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback!

Sorry to hear about your disappointment with the incorrect advice of your credit score. In case you need help or have questions about credit rating, please feel free to let us know. Our Care Team can be emailed at gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
So easy to use, very informative! Love this site and i recommend it to many. Thank you Finder!
Hi Tara,

Wow, thanks for your great feedback!

We love to be of service to you and we appreciate much for your recommendation. It's always our aim to offer genuine service through timely and accurate information. If you need help with anything, please feel free to let us via email - gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Hope you'll use our comparison site again soon.

Cheers! :)
I like the fact that it alerts me every time something has affected my credit report. A little more information on resining would be great.
Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback for Finder!

It's great to know you've used our free credit score service. For your suggestions and further questions, we'd appreciate if you could email our Care Team at gxcustomercare@finder.com. We are available 24/7.

Hope to hear from you. Cheers! :)
It was good , cood communication with the operator and was answered accordingly
Hi Eva,

Thank you for your feedback!

We're happy to know that your queries were answered by our team! It's our pleasure to assist you in any way we can. Please feel free to let us know if there's anything we can help with via email - gxcustomercare@finder.com. We also welcome your suggestions for improvement of our site and service if you have any. :)

Hope you can visit Finder again.

Cheers! :)
I found this helpful and easy to use finding my credit score and look at other avenue for financial assistance
Hi There,

Thanks very much for your 5-star rating and awesome feedback!

It's our pleasure to offer you an easy-to-use comparison website where you can find and compare a wide range of services and financial products. With our credit score service, we aim that you're able to have a guide on your creditworthiness and thus be able to manage your finances. Glad you've used that service!

Hope you can visit Finder again. Cheers! :)
I was impressed to get several quotes & I could study the contents in depth
Hi there,

We appreciate your awesome feedback. Thanks as well for giving us a 5-star rating.

We're glad that you were able to get several quotes through our website. We hope you'll use Finder again to compare other financial products and services.

I'm in my 60's and not very computer literate,found this easy to use
Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome feedback and for giving us a 5-star rating.

It's our pleasure to help you. We also try our best to make our website as user-friendly as possible.

We hope that you will use Finder again.

Cheers!
very good helps you find the best price for anything you want.Thank you Phil
Hi Phil,

Thank you for your awesome feedback and for the 5-star rating!

It's our pleasure to help you compare your options at the right price! Please feel free to use our service and site again in the future! We're always ready to help 24/7.

If you have any suggestions or ideas that can help us improve, we'd love to hear it! Just send it to gxcustomercare@finder.com.

No comment.
Hi Aitchie,

Thanks for giving Finder 5-star rating!

We hope our site is useful for your comparison needs especially when looking for options on various services and financial products. In case you have questions, please feel free to contact our Care Team at gxcustomercare@finder.com, we're live 24/7.

If you also have anything to share for us to become better, please do! We love suggestions and feedback!

Hope to hear from you! Cheers! :)
Excellent service, very quick and guided me greatly , thanks I recommend the service.
Hi Mansoor,

We appreciate your 5-star review and positive feedback on your experience with Finder.

We hope you'll visit Finder again. It's our pleasure to help you.

No complaints.
Hi there,

Thanks for your 5-star review, we greatly appreciate it.

We hope that you'll visit and use Finder again, it's our pleasure to help you compare financial products and services.

Cheers!
I absolutely love this website and all the incredible individuals that work on the other side of screen. Those that have taken my questions worked them and found answers extremely efficiently. They were also very professional and courteous. Well done team!!
Hi Jason,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback and for giving Finder a 5-star review!

Our team is delighted to hear such comment and this made us more inspired to be of service to you and all of our users efficiently and genuinely. If there is anything else we can further help, please feel free to come back.

We love to hear feedback on how we can improve, in case, do let us know, too! We're just one email away - gxcustomercare@finder.com.

Cheers! :)
The support person, Ems was very helpful and and friendly. She answered my question quickly.
Hi there,

Thanks for your awesome feedback for our crew and for the 5-star rating!

It's always our delight to help our users promptly in a friendly way! If there is anything else you need help with, please feel free to contact our team again. :)

Hope to hear from you again soon!

Cheers!
Prompt response. Answered my query.
Hello there,

Thank you for giving Finder 5-star rating!

We're always happy to help you as quickly and in any way as we can! Please feel free to let us know if you have anything in mind for us to improve. We'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions. For any help in comparing your options via our site, our team is available 24/7.

Cheers! :)
It great... Nonid to worry....
Hello Leeson,

Thanks for your feedback!

We're glad you came into our site and find it great! If you have any more concerns or need help in comparing your options for services and financial products, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help!

Hope to see you again visiting Finder soon!

Cheers! :)
If your truely genuine iam guite happy with your research
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Yes, we're genuinely happy to assist you and it's always our main goal to help our users make a sound financial decision. We're also glad you're happy with what we've found for you that helped in your research.

Please feel free to come back! Cheers! :)
Very good advice , a great help . Thank you .
Hi there,

Thank you very much for your 5-rating for Finder!

Indeed it's always our pleasure to assist and help you make an informed decision! Please feel free to come back at any time if you need assistance in comparing your options for a wide range of services and financial products.

Cheers! :)
On my first occasion to view my credit score, I note that I'm employed by the ANZ Bank. I have never been employed by the ANZ Bank.
Yesterday, I received an email from Finder stating that my credit limits had increased. Again, incorrect!
Hi,

Sorry to hear some of the information is incorrect on your credit file.

You can request a correction directly with Experian which is the credit bureau that provides your credit score. You can email them at creditreport@au.experian.com.

Make sure you include the term ‘correction request’ in the subject line, and include:

- A full description of the change you’d like Experian to make to your Experian Credit Report. This includes the details of the incorrect information on your file, what you’d like it to be replaced with, and the reason you’re requesting the change.
- Documents that confirm the new details are correct.
- Copies of documents that verify your identity

If you have any further questions regarding your credit file please get in touch with us at gxcareescalations@finder.com.
I have now an idea how to get a better car loan but still looking
Hi Jaliya,

Thanks for your 5-star review.

It's our pleasure to help you compare car loans and other financial products or services. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support if you need assistance in comparing your loan options or if you have questions about a particular product.

Finder.com.au is rated 4.51 based on 296 reviews