Floorstore Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Floorstore

About Floorstore: Floorstore, widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading flooring suppliers.

Established in Leeds since 1961 we are a family run business constantly striving to introduce new products sourced from all over the world, offering us a leading edge against our competitors, in all aspects of the floor covering market.

Here we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality products at the best prices, fitting and delivering throughout the UK on a daily basis, with our sales team sharing over 150 years of collective knowledge in the flooring sector.

Our awardwining showrooms are seen to be a leading light in developing flooring’s tailored to the customer’s requirements. Come visit us and explore our vast range, or call and speak to a friendly advisors.

sales@floorstoregroup.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"The service in the store was very good, the service I got from the person fitting the floor was excellent and could not fault his work in any way, it in the future when I get another floor laid I would request the same person to lay the floor"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 6 months ago
"very good, very friendly."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 7 months ago
"Excellent service and floor. Peter (the fitter) has a fantastic eye for detail and would highly recommend him. I will definitely use Floorstore and Peter for any future projects."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very good service helped me choose the right floor and it’s great !!"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 7 months ago
"Very helpful advice, not pushy. Good selection of flooring."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
"Delighted with new stair carpet and herringbone wood hall floor. They look fantastic!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 7 months ago
"We purchased approximate 200 sq metres ofAquastep for our new build home, Liam was very helpful and knowledgeable about his products. And very honest. Delivery went perfectly and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from this company again. Helen & Mike"
(Floorstore, Online) - Posted 7 months ago
"Great service, we were given good help and advise when we were in their showroom and the ordering process was very straightforward. Fitters arrived on time and did a fantastic job the floor looks amazing and has exceeded out expectations."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
"Very poor customer service. Arrogant attitude. Poor communication skills and untruthful about product (underlay). Really disappointing. We remain upset by knowledge of an underlay which was not what we had requested. We had excellent customer service some years ago when we first used the Floorstore which is why we came back to you. People skills are now at worst non-existent, at best very superficial and insincere. These floors are expensive and customers deserve much more respect and genuine care."
"Excellent"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 8 months ago
"The floorboards arrived on time and were fitted to our living room with care and professionalism. Peter (the fitter) took the time to advise us on colour themes and was very accommodating. I would both recommend him and the Floorstore."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
"Really great service. The folks in the store were really helpful and there was loads of choice. The fitter (Peter) did a great job and was really flexible in doing the work."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
"Used this company twice now and definitely not disappointed! Very good service, Johnny was very patient when I was choosing and change my mind every 2 seconds, Mark, the fitter, was really reallygood, had to move my day, but it made it up working on his day off the week after!! Great service. I now have to adjust one thing, but I am sure he will be on the case in no time! Thank you!"
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 9 months ago
"The overall shopping experience with Floorstore was a pleasure from start to finish. They have a broad range of flooring options in their huge showrooms and the staff were helpful and knowledgeable, without being pushy. We received some excellent advice, with options for our consideration on both wooden and carpet options, with each item coming with a detailed product knowledge so we could make an informed decision based on everyday use, maintenance and budget. All liaison with the team, specifically Liam, was a pleasure with our needs always front of mind, with absolutely no hard sell or pushy sales tactics. Despite being a potentially challenging customer, based on some changes to our specification, these were accommodated swiftly and courteously and I was delighted to confirm our full order through one single supplier that exceeded our expectations. Delivery and installation was also done at a time to suit us, making the whole experience as easy as possible for us."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 9 months ago
"I went to floorstore 4 times before deciding which flooring and carpet to buy. The staff were Great not pushy and just let you look around and decide. Oniel did a fantastic job of sorting out our order and even when the fitter ran out of flooring he sorted out what we needed straight away!. I am so happy with my flooring and carpets! Floorstore did a fantastic job!."
(Floorstore, Outlet) - Posted 10 months ago
"The staff in the shop were great, no pressure to buy. They were happy to give us all the information we needed to help us choose the right flooring. Would definitely recommend this family run business"
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
"Excellent service. Everyone I dealt with at the Leeds branch was well-informed and helpful, not to mention courteous and friendly. I mainly dealt with Jonny Holian but the manager and the owner were also extremely helpful. They also remembered me as I went back at least 2 or 3 times. One particularly good thing was that they allowed me to take away 3 of their large sample boards of flooring to see how it looked in situ instead of relying on the tiny pieces that manufacturers provide. I offered to leave a deposit on these to assure them that I would bring them back but they declined, How good is that! On top of that the price was very competitive and the delivery service first class. In my experience, companies don't come much better than Floorstore."
(Floorstore, Leeds) - Posted 10 months ago
"I've shopped at the Wakefield store a few times now and have been so impressed by the staff knowledge every visit. Especially Robbie, a very knowledgeable you lad. Thanks, will certainly be back again when we replace other areas if the house."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
"found a good variety of flooring. staff helpful and knew their stuff."
(Floorstore, Wakefield) - Posted 10 months ago
"Very nice quality floor, great service and advice from the sales person at Wakefield store. Website could be better."
Floorstore is rated 4.80 based on 137 reviews