Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Kailee
Flooret 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Kailee
Michael A
So i have gotten samples from multiple manufacturers and each time, I have given my husband and toddler the samples to destroy. The flooret samples seem to be hold up better than any others. Originally, I figured it was the 40 mil wear layer but the base models seem to be holding up as well. I also rubbed cherry juice on them and let it sit overnight and that too did not stain them.
Wish it was just a litter lighter in color but love the product. I am talking about the signature series.
The samples looked amazing and I can’t wait to see the new floor in! We went with Nakan because of its beautiful color.
Flooret 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
I was impressed by the quality of these floors. I love the width of the signature collection! I can’t wait to install!
These floors are outstanding! My builder could not find anything similar and definitely not with 40mm protection... My friends love them and are planning on buying them as well for thier homes. Thank you Flooret!
I liked the sample but found another product I prefer. Thank you
The quality seems amazing. Kingswood has been my favorite. It seems like it will go with almost any room.
Beautiful. Just slide apart in some places. Not sure why. Flooring people just added a little glue in those places where it was sliding apart
Samples arrived quickly and the staff has been very helpful
Great customer service. Good quality.
Great flooring. I really like the wide, long planks and the bevel. Comparing a dozen or more manufacturers I found the Flooret to have the best colors.
The samples arrived in a timely manner, packaged in a very sturdy box. Based upon inspection of this product and researching the products of other companies, I will be purchasing from Flooret. A named employee also responded to a question I had, in a very timely manner. So far the customer service has been excellent. After I have received and installed the Signature planks I will be leaving another review.
Just received samples of Lato and Soho in the Base line - they're stunning! They check all the boxes for me: Embossed in Register (EIR) texture, 20 mil wear layer, waterproof attached underlay, and on-trend light colors with minimal variation. At this price point, you can't beat it! Of course, if you want wider planks and a pronounced bevel, you're going to have to shell out for the Signature line. Those aren't must-haves for me, so I'm happy with the Base line!
So far only received samples. Compared to other samples I received from other companies (and I've gotten A LOT), Flooret samples are larger. I can tell just by looking and holding them that the quality out weighs many other LVP flooring. We found a color that works and ordered the Pomeroy Signature for the entire house.
I ordered 3 full size planks of Sutton, Nakan and Kingswood and love them all. Definitely a quality product! The hard part will be making that final decision on color.
Samples seem to be high quality. Staff is helpful . I will know more as we go thru the process of getting your product and installing & living with it.
A friend of mine put this throughout her main level, they have 6 kids, 2-18 and host multitudes of family events. This is the best quality and absolutely love the look and durability. I ordered a large plank and several small. Since my friend had already had samples of just about every sample it made it a easy choice for me. I am putting in my order in the next day or two. I have called twice to the 800# Both times I was greeted by knowledgeable helpful staff.
I'll start by saying we love our floors. We did our entire second story in flooret signature (Nakan). Compared to other LVP floors they have a substantially better locking mechanism. The finish on them is better too, it's a much more realistic embossing. Lastly the thickness of the signature line stands out as it helps them feel very solid once installed. Note our floors make a light clicking sound as you walk over them, but as promised by Flooret this goes away pretty quickly with daily use.
Flooret 5 star review on 13th July 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 13th July 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 13th July 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 13th July 2021
High quality floors with a massive wear layer.
Love the samples but disappointed that everything is back ordered until Oct.
Flooret is rated 4.82 based on 975 reviews