Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

We love our Ashford Signature floors! Our installers were impressed with the quality of the product. They were easy to install and look amazing! We've only had our floors for a few months, but have already had many people ask us about our floors and where to get the same flooring. We've recommended Flooret over and over to both families and people in construction or home improvement industries. We have four kids, and we've been very happy with how easy our new floor is to keep clean. It's comfortable to walk on all day as well. We are very happy with our flooring choice!
I love the quality of Flooret samples. Just ordered 6 individual planks and can’t wait for them to get here.
I only have experience with the samples. They are packed with care. Sample are of large size. Id like to see for the colors with much variation to have an option to purchase one of each “color”. Would like more choices in the base. Personally, I prefer no bevel and thin vs wide plank.
The samples that I received were all very impressive. They feel heavier than I thought, look and feel really nice.
These samples were perfect and I think the eventual flooring will be stunning!
The samples are a very real example of what the flooring will look like. The quality of the flooring is above what I was expecting.
The samples arrived promptly. I am impressed with their appearance and quality construction.
I have ordered small samples and then ordered full plank samples. I keep going back to Naken. Getting ready to place my order for 1100 sq ft. The quality of the product is amazing. Love the long wide planks too. Excited to get the project done and dusted.
The samples look great and as described. I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the good customer service when I had questions
I would highly advise to get many samples. It is very easy and they come very fast. The colors are a little bit different than what you see in the photos. What may look dark in the photos are actually not as dark when you see them in person.
These floors are amazing...we have a 100 pound dog who does his best to unintentionally scratch them with his nails and not even 1 mark or scratch in over a year...they just seem to be bulletproof....and they are waterproof....everyone thinks they are real wood....and the floors are very easy to maintain....we wood never put any other flooring down....5 Stars floored
We like it. Love the 9"x72" and can't wait to receive and install it.
Great product. There was a shortage in delivery and was addressed quickly by company.
Color is rich. We have installed larger planks and love it. I like the smaller size for bedrooms.
I ordered samples of both Signature and Base and am so impressed with the quality. I love the lower bevels of base and can’t wait to get these floors installed in my new construction home.
The quality is superior to every other product I have looked at. The thickness of the boards and the feel are amazing.
First off, I ordered 2 samples (Dover & Dimalo Signature) from Flooret and they literally arrived in 3 days, packaged & presented nicely in a Flooret Box. Besides the size of the sample (a one-foot long by 9 inches wide section) and a best-in-the-industry 40 mil wear layer, you could actually FEEL the wood grain and put your fingers in the grooves. But what really stood out to me (and what my contractor told me to look out for), was the 1/4" tongue that I couldn't break off no matter how hard I tried. He said this is where most cheap floors fail: inexpensive luxury vinyl plans tongue's will break off easily and make joining it with adjacent plank's grooves anywhere from difficult to near impossible. It is also where, over time, the planks will buckle and fail, necessitating not just a plank or two to be replaced, but that the entire floor be replaced.
Samples came well packaged and the quality of the product is evident in the full size plank samples.
Got my samples in. They look great! I was surprised how heavy they are. They have a much larger locking area then the samples I have from other manufactures. Only problem I’m having is deciding on the color. I have 8 samples and I’ve cut my decision down to 3. Thanks Flooret
Never received the samples