Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Maurice
Flooret 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Maurice
Brock
Sample size is amazing--big enough to see the pattern! And with free shipping, it can't be beat. Check out their Facebook page for sometimes 1/2 off pricing for samples--we missed it
:( but don't want you to!
Love my flooring, so quiet to walk on upstairs and and easily cleaned. Looks super too! Would recommend this product for any use..
I ordered the Arlo Signature floors. They look spectacular in our home in Florida. Very easy to keep clean and they don't show dirt. Make sure to order with plenty of lead-time. It took us 2 months to get the flooring because they were on backorder due to the you guessed it pandemic.... Also contractor mentioned that once he got the hang of it, they were easy to install.
Great quality. Easy to install. Quality material. Great customer service. The only downside is the Flooret quarter round and transition pieces are cheaply made. I believe most people just use quarter round from a big box store. We only needed a few pieces of this but were disappointed. We do plan on continuing the floor to the next room though.
The samples came quickly and were packaged well. We ordered cut samples and later full length samples to get a better idea of the color variation. I recommend doing the same. Pick a few cut sample to narrow your list then order full planks to be sure. We’re ordering our whole main floor. Great product based on samples.
We love the floor. Big upgrade to the tile. We recommend it to everyone.
I recieved 6 samples of flooret. Buy 3 get 3 free. Total of $9. Pictures are very accurate but my #1 and #2 choices are my favorite. Elmsford and Nakan. They are unscratchable. Finish is awesome. I intend on purchasing but going to order the larger sample. So far very happy.
The look and quality of the sample planks I received is far superior to other comparable brands I've researched.
The samples came in a wonderful packaging and in no time. Ordered three variations of the same color sample, however, one extra variation was added at no cost. The samples looks and feel as good as it was described in the web. Really high quality. We are currently in the measuring phase to find the amount we need. We will need about 1800 sqft, so we have to be 100 percent sure before placing the order, since we can get it locally for underestimating the amount and don't want to pay shipping twice. Definitely the best Vinyl we have seen.
The samples are very good quality.
After comparing to 3 other similarly priced brands we came away very impressed with the quality.
We have not placed a full order or installed yet. Just ordered samples and have had several pre-sales conversations with Flooret. Great experience so far and hopeful we will be ordering the product soon for a summer install.
Love the samples I received. Ordered two of each color we were interested in to see how they looked assembled with the bevel. The texture along the pattern is exactly what we are looking for. Excited for transitions to be available in Catura so we can get the flooring ordered & installed.
Overall the floors seem great but I wish there were signature options without the large bevel. In my opinion a micro bevel seems much nicer visually.
Nice large samples, very sturdy.
I have installed Modine signature on 2 projects already and looking to do a third larger install now. This stuff is just hands down the best out there. Even the sample box it’s tops. It was really just a matter of selecting which color we wanted, but we’re definitely going with Modibe signature again.
I love my floor!
So far I am very impressed with my Flooret samples. The colors are amazing and product looks very durable. I will be using this product on an upcoming project.
High quality, feels like wood under my feet & to the touch. I ordered two full sample base planks to see how they connect and asked for two planks with the most varying color. They look & feel better than I expected.
They look like they will stand up well. I was surprised how durable it felt. Can’t wait to install it.
Flooret is rated 4.84 based on 570 reviews