Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Tell us how Flooret made you happy
Flooret Reviews | 29th April 2019
Flooret Reviews | 28th May 2020
Flooret Reviews | 22nd May 2020
Flooret Reviews | 16th January 2020
Flooret Reviews | 9th January 2020
Flooret Reviews | 15th October 2019
Flooret Reviews | 9th September 2019
More Photos & Videos
The full plank is fantastic in person. Despite having a 40 mil wear layer, this product does not look plastic like many others. The Hafren is pure gray, but has light brown undertones to it in the right light.
I ordered 880 sq. feet of Sutton Modin Signature for my home. I am extremely happy with the product. However, I am disappointed with the variety of prints for the tiles. While Flooret claims their are few repeats, I unfortunately cannot say the same after installing. The flooring is fairly repetative. Layout your floor extremely carefully to space repetitive boards when installing.
I received two samples of Sutton Signature and two samples of Kingswood Signature. The ordering process was very easy, and the shipping time was as stated. I had a couple of questions about the products, so I spoke with customer service a couple of times via the online chat, and the reps were very helpful and informative. It is good that the samples are a reasonable price, so there is no fear of ordering them to truly understand the colors -- it is always impossible to tell the actual colors from photos. Overall, I have been happy working with the company.
Hi, my name is Alan. I installed our first Flooret floor in 2018 in a bedroom and have since completed two other bedrooms. We find the flooring not only very durable but very easy to install. We also like the fact it can handle water, which we haven’t tried out yet. In looking around, we found that by cutting out the middle man, we ended up with a much higher quality floor with Flooret for a better price than what we could find at all the traditional retailers.

Two years later and it still looks just as great as the day we installed it. We are now preparing to replace the carpet on our stairs and in all the upstairs rooms. We are glad we took the time to research flooring and that we found Flooret.
Flooret is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews