Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Maureen
Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Brad
Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Brad
Flooret 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Michelle
Going to order Ashford
Beautiful products, much better quality than almost anything you will find in a brick and mortar retailer.
I had analysis paralysis when choosing our floors, so I ordered a few samples of 4 different offerings. I was updated via email through every step of the delivery process - and they arrived in 4 days! The quality was excellent and I was able to click them together and make my decision. I can’t wait to have my floors installed!
Flooret 5 star review on 21st January 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 21st January 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 21st January 2021
Customer service was fantastic! I received my samples quickly in a beautiful box and they were labeled as to what each one was and info about the product.
We put the 3 samples we ordered through the ringer to make sure they could hold up to our dogs. We picked one we are going to go with. The biggest difference i would have to say is that my samples did not match the colors on the website at all! 2 different phone and 2 different computers and the samples were just really far off.
Samples are very helpful.
Colors have turned out to be lighter than expected so I’m glad I ordered the planks to get a realistic feeling for the product.
Couldn’t have selected better flooring. No scratches, no clicking high heel sound, love the wide width. The floors have transformed my entire home. So pleased
Floor is great
We purchased the Sutton Signature line. The floors are beautiful, the installer loved putting them in. He said it was one of the easiest installs he has done. After they were installed, we noticed 2 boards had slight imperfections. I contacted Flooret and within a week I had replacement boards. The imperfections were not visible unless you caught them in a certain light. I will be purchasing from Flooret for my future projects!
Flooret 5 star review on 21st January 2021
I got the Arlo and I love it! It's beautiful and durable. We had two paint spills the first week we had it. I'm talking major amounts of paint. It cleaned up beautifully, I was blown away. My son has this flooring in his house. It stands up to my two grandkids and his dog and cat very well. Did I mention how beautiful it is? Love it! I would highly recommend this flooring!!!
Love my new floors. They are of the highest quality, reasonably priced and working directly with the manufacture from a distance was surprisingly easy.
LOVE flooret! I highly recommend their products for quality and cosmetics!
We love the samples and think we'd finally have decided on Lachan and Yuzen Signature for our bedrooms, walking closets and two bathrooms.
We will actually combine the two in the master areas, it looks beautiful, and just use Yuzen in the other two bdrms and jack and jill. Have to figure out sq footage, etc. And get an order in, so excited! Flooret is so beautiful!
Your color selections sound amazing! We can't wait to see photos of your installation once it's all done! :)
Great quality and color choices.
At first I was nervous about working with an online company to make such an important decision for our home but after reading reviews I decided to include Flooret in our search. The customer service has been amazing. Any time I’ve had a question someone has been able to knowledgeably respond via Live Chat within minutes. Shipping for the cut samples was extremely fast. I’m still waiting for our planks. But it is so helpful to have easy access to samples to test them out in our home. I also loved the online tool where you can take a picture of your home and see a pretty realistic version of what the floors look like in your home. Flooret is using the internet in the best way possible to provide excellent customer service.
Quick turn around on the sample request.
We ordered Flooret in Pomeroy Signature and may be ordering more. I recommend a good vinyl plank cutter or miter saw for cross cuts and a circular saw for rip cuts. It is so heavy that a sharp utility knife did not work and went through a bunch of jig saw blades. Looks really nice.
Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Amazing. The samples were delivered fast and packaged well. Now to the only bad part, trying to decide which one to go with. They all look so good!
We received our Flooret samples and are very impressed with the quality. We have decided to use it for both our Kitchen and Laundry room!
Super nice floors. I’d recommend getting the full size samples to appreciate the actual size of them (for signature series). Colors differed from what I expected so glad a ordered a few.
Flooret is rated 4.85 based on 427 reviews