Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

I think they are great, and we are still talking about we will decide soon
My sample was a full plank and very high quality, so I ordered it for my basement.
Super easy process to view available floorings, and samples arrived promptly!
very high quality product. even the sample cut pieces arrive in a very presentable way! the shade on the plank however seems to be lighter than what is seen in the pictures. initially we were plannong for lato signature but mostly going to soho signature
So far I really like the samples sent. I haven’t ordered floor yet but will likely do so.
Very pleased with my purchase from Flooret. Customer service, product quality and price was uncomparable to any other. Would and have recommended to others!
Our Flooret floor looks great. The learning curve for installation was not too bad. Once I got the hang of connecting the planks while randomizing the joint locations and grain patterns progress was fast. The hardest part was dealing with existing wood trim. That actually took more time than laying the floor.
Our first shipment was badly damaged by the carrier but Flooret was super responsive. They sent a new shipment ASAP and it came through without damage.
Ordered a few samples of the full length planks, it gave me a great feel for the flooring and color. I am so impressed with the feel and look of the floor and cannot wait to install.
I love this flooring. It was very easy to install and loves great! Ordering and delivery was also easy and convenient. I highly recommend it!
I’m so in love with the samples but I received the wrong sizes.
The samples arrived extremely well packaged and the product is high quality. Definitely convinced me to order flooring for my home
It's amazing to see how each floor looks different in different rooms. The quality is amazing and can't wait to cover all the floors
It was so easy to order from Flooret! The flooring came quickly and it was packed very well. We had no issues and would not hesitate to order from them again
I loved all the samples and chose the Nakan Signature. Very excited to get it installed!
Lovely product
Samples came quickly in a nice package.
Once you lay your hands on a plank you can see and feel the quality.
We like the quality, color choices and the size specifications are appealing. We'll definitely be ordering this flooring when we are ready.
Love love love them. Will purchase when that phase of our building starts.
Thanks
I like the quality of the Flooret samples but could you label them, please? I worry a bit about ordering from you and the wrong color arriving if I’m matching samples to computer images.
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 699 reviews