Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Good products.
Samples were great, ended up ordering Dover Signature series, going to install this week
After reviewing and learning about flooring, I have found Flooret to be my choice.
Product itself is excellent. Unfortunately shipping was a nightmare. From 3-4 month unknown wait times to freight delivery drivers who basically can’t deliver anymore than dumping it on the side of the road, to getting trim prices that are out of stock. Great product but don’t order this unless you have 3-6 months to dedicate to waiting for everything.
The samples received from flooret are not the average sized 2 by 2. These samples allow you to understand the color, texture and grain so much better. I have decided to go with SOHO signature. Now just waiting for the floors to come back in stock so I can place an order.
Love the samples I received. They arrived very fast and nicely packed!
Would be great but everything is back ordered so I didn’t receive all samples. Seems like they have a supply chain issue. Quality of the panels do look very good but it’s hard to consider a purchase with most products on back order.
I wanted to live this flooring because it's very attractive but the wear later failed a key scratch test pretty easily and the scratch was not able to be buffed out. Considering it's a more expensive product for an LVP and boasts a thick wear later this was disappointing. We will not be moving forward with the product.
Flooring is great, very sturdy and feels to be of high quality. They arrived quickly. Just one criticism, several of the samples I ordered were for “high variation” patterns so, as recommended, I ordered several pieces of that pattern. Unfortunately all the pieces I received were the same color, so I got 3 pieces of the lightest part or the darkest, or who knows! Not a very representative sample. I still ordered my floors though, although I chose a different pattern.
We like the subtle patterns, non-slip surface and unbelievable 40 mil wear layer for our dog. We plan to use one of the grays in our lake cottage.
The floor samples were beautiful. A real quality product. The array of colors offers the buyer a wide choice that best suits their home. Will be buying soon.
Shipping was quick, samples arrived in nice box
Loving Flooret so far. The companies website is very easy to navigate and even better that you can order full size planks.
The quality of these really seems like they are top notch. Still working on finding the right color for us. Leaning toward Nakan
The quality is great, order multiple samples. The color looks different in the website photos.
customer service answered all my questions and helped me order more samples in a timely manner
I was really skeptical of buying flooring online but Flooret has made it an easy decision.
This review is initially for ordering of the sample; the company shipped quickly and the communication was great.
Loved the samples. Great big size to compare next to cabinets etc. Color was very similar to what’s pictured on the website as well!
The samples arrived quickly and boy was I impressed! They are huge compared to other LVP. I can see installation going very quickly.
Flooret is rated 4.82 based on 781 reviews