Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
marjorie
Christopher G.
Christopher G.
Jessica
I got the signature and the base samples of Sutton and love them both. My husband actually prefers the base due to tighter bevel/connection between the planks. Wish there was a product in between, one with the signatures wear layer but the bases bevel.
Flooret has been great. Very timely with deliveries, great color options and a very high quality product!
Great high quality flooring
Very happy with the Flooret Samples I received. They were beautiful and their quality exceeded expectations. We would love to see more options available as far as different widths, but are overall really happy to have found Flooret and excited to use them in our new home this spring!
Love the floors, great size.
Excellent quality!
Sample pricing and no charge shipping is beyond generous.
I plan to use the Sutton Base. I will share photos once my installation is complete.
I'm installing 2000 square feet in my house.
Flooring samples arrived quickly, well packed.
We received samples of both Gibson and Ashford for our reno. The quality was very good and the wear layer is what sold us to buy flooring for our house.
Just received my samples and they look great! Definitely quality flooring - now I just have to decide which color!
My samples were great. They arrived very fast. I have had several questions and the customer service has been great!
Product quality looks second to none. In very impressed.
I thought they looked nice but they did not look real enough for me. Thanks
I love the quality of Flooret flooring. The size of the sample planks helped me make my decision to go with Flooret.
We received our floor samples quickly. The quality of the board is quite evident even from a 12 inch section. The texture is deep and has the look of real wood vs. a printed pattern. The colors were a shade or two darker than appeared on our computer, so I highly recommend getting several samples both darker and lighter than your desired color. I compared the wear layer of the Signature Modin board to a plank from Lowes and the wear layer on Flooret is visibly thicker. I took a key to one of the samples twice. The first time I scratched it with the point as hard as I could and, of course, left a scratch. But it was nowhere near through the wear layer. If it hadn't been an almost black sample, the scratch would hardly be visible. The second time, I used the side of the key to scratch like a lottery ticket. Those scratch marks were completely buffed out with water and were invisible. As a family of 7, with three big dogs, this endurance is extremely important! We have already started laying our new floor and the click lock system is very easy to work with. We have figured out that when the board is properly clicked in, it will lay flat, so that is our test as we lay the boards. It also cuts easily and with relatively little mess. With the proper tools, this floor is quite manageable to install by yourself. We are very pleased with our new floors!
I have installed Flooret Vinyl flooring in 2 of my houses. Quality is great, easy to install, looks modern and easy to clean. Only reason I gave it a 4 star is because there is not as many color selection.
Solid, high quality samples that provide a better view of what floor design may look like than several competitors. I bought 2 of several styles and am appreciating that I can experiment with laying them out in different rooms with different lighting and different furniture/colors to get a much better idea of what a certain style will look like if filling a room. Also helps to see how the Flooret brand reacts to my typical lifestyle of busy children and dirty pets. We are planning on a whole house install and am confident we will be purchasing from Flooret.
Beautiful product and I like the extras when it comes to protective coatings and such.
The sample arrived quickly and the product seems like a very good flooring option. We will be ordering the flooring for our new master bedroom addition.
I am very happy with the Flooret samples that I received. They arrived via FedEx very soon after I ordered.
Flooret is rated 4.90 based on 278 reviews