Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Maureen
Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Brad
Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Brad
Flooret 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Michelle
I really liked the quality and feel of the samples but I’m not totally sold on the colors. I will most likely request additional samples in alternate colors and possibly the full size plank sample. The white color in the grain of one of the grey boards does not appeal to me.
Sample looks good. It might have been nice if the sample size is little bigger.
Of all the LVP planks I've seen (and I've seen over 20 different brands/lines), Flooret strikes the best balance between cost and quality. Highly recommended.
So far, so great. The product is both aesthetically pleasing (Arbor color) in our 1959 mid-Century modern house and the quality seems too-notch. We ended up hiring a local hardwood flooring guy and he and his crew of 3 installed 1500sqft in 2 days - which included some leveling of the subfloor. Never thought I’d buy something like this online but everything went well. Since timing was critical and their warehouse wasn’t too far, I rented a truck and picked up the product. The warehouse staff were excellent and I was in/out in 10-15min. They already had my bundle ready so my trip could have been even faster but I had to check out some of their newer products that caught my eye.
Flooret 4 star review on 4th January 2021
The ordering process and shipping process were super easy. The square stair nose pieces are rocksolid and look great. My only two complaints are that the floors scratch fairly easily and there’s only about six or seven unique plank designs. Florette tries to double that by taking the same image and just reversing it on the plank. While that can kind of break up the repetition, it’s still noticeable that it’s the same pattern. We did our whole 2,000+ square-foot mountain house in the arbor color and it looks great.
Great product though as nails. Has held up well with our 100 lb. Plus dog.
We chose the Ashford Signature Series. Very happy with the color and the installation went easy. We have experienced scratches already. Not very happy about that but overall a very good product. Would like some suggestions for getting the scratches out.
Samples were great - highly recommend getting a full $20 sample to get a true feel of the flooring
Seems like the best constructed LVP I’ve seen after going to many retailers locally. Wish there were more patterns to reduce the repetitive look but the larger planks help some.
The shipment and all came in time even through the pandemic. Kudos to you guys. Also the accessories are shipped at no extra cost in case you miss them during the initial shipment then you get that chance for the floor accessories to come (transition floors/steps)
Definitely top of the list for anything on the market. Found Sutton to have the best scratch hideling ability and looks the best with greys and beige tones. Just wish the warranty did a little more for the wear layer. Moving furniture will be what ruins the look of these floors so before moving forward will need somthing for all the furniture and appliances so we dont damage anything. Testingbthe samples we slid wood legged chairs and dropped toys on them (thats what kids do) and they did scratch. Some buffed out but not all. Still better then anything at big box stores. The "see in my space" is great for choosing a color
It is impressive that you can order entire planks as this is way more helpful than a tiny sample. Customer service was very helpful when my samples did not arrive in a timely manner. 4/5 stars only because of shipping delay putting me behind schedule for remodel.
Seems nice from the first look. We wish there was a bit sheen on top but overall seems like a great product. We also wished that we didn’t have to wait for almost an entire month to receive our samples. It has made our choice to go with Flooret much harder due to the time it’s going to take for us to receive an actual package if we decide to go with Flooret. We are on a time constrain and can’t move into our new home until carpet is removed and Floors are installed.
Flooret 4 star review on 21st December 2020 Flooret 4 star review on 21st December 2020
Love the Nakan color, only hesitation is dont like the big bevels that will catch dirt.
A good product just a bit high on price
One of the samples I got was VERY light in color, and I was looking for light. Just not that light. The other was very nice looking, but does have that plastic-ey look, I assume due to the thicker coating. But I have found that to be true of many of the Luxury Vinyl products I've seen with only 20 mil coatings. SO maybe it's just the way things are.
Also, the two samples of each color I got were almost identical, so I really didn't get the feel I wanted, for how much variance there would be. I wish you could do better in that area people who've ordered more than one sample of a color.
Thanks
Samples are great. Ordered to see the quality but mostly to check the colors. Only down side I see is there are limited choices.
Still comparing against Cali LVP. Am concerned about repeating pattern. Like the technical specs.
This brand seems very sturdy and durable, plus I loved the overall look and details seen on the samples we received. The samples were great - bigger cuts than usually received by other brands which is much appreciated. (Who can make a decision based on a 3”x3” square?!) We went through many samples in different brands, shopped around quite a bit, and put hours and hours of research into LVP flooring. I wish there were more color options because unfortunately we were unable to find a Flooret color to fit what we needed; it’s the ONLY thing that kept us from purchasing!
I have installed Flooret Vinyl flooring in 2 of my houses. Quality is great, easy to install, looks modern and easy to clean. Only reason I gave it a 4 star is because there is not as many color selection.
Flooret is rated 4.85 based on 427 reviews