Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

I like the ease of ordering samples.
The full size samples arrived a little damaged but I really liked the product. It seems to come together pretty easily and it looks really nice on the floor. I have not done the installation on the whole floor as of yet.
Looks good to me. Will order some additional.
I bought 9 different samples. Glad that I did, because the samples in some cases a little different from website images. The quality seems quite good and expect I will do one room of a cottage and see how it goes
The flooring looks great. Should look good when installed
While the quality of the product looks great, the texture is deeper than I would like. I am looking for something smoother, as I feel the deep grain pattern will just collect dirt.
The quality of flooret LVP is the best I’ve found. I wish the graining image were done as well as DUCHATEAU. Also, and this may be my computer, the colors online aren’t a good match of the colors in person.
Love the color of the Nakan sample. Only Complaint is shipping was delayed and one sample came damaged.
Highest quality we found at prices that beat local shops.
The shipping was fast and easy. The boxes were heavy so you might need help moving the flooring to where you need it to be. The floors are well constructed. Installation was a TON of work. We installed over a concrete floor (in our basement) and it was difficult. The boards are so large that it took a lot of effort to get them to latch together. We found that using the tapping block just broke the tongue on the board so we ended up using a scrap piece of the floor (with a cut edge) and the pull bar to pull the boards together. I would recommend the flooring to anyone, just be prepared to work hard to install it.
Customer service excellent.
A well- run company with stylish products.
Really nice quality flooring. Full planks give you a much better idea of the quality and what the floor will look like.
I have only received the samples, but they were beautifully packaged and seem high quality. There was some sort of error with their site and the order didn’t process— but as soon as I reached out they sent the samples (plus an extra) with 2 day and then UPS had an error. No one’s fault and the samples were higher quality than anything I have been looking at in this price point locally.
The quality of the flooring samples isvery nice and sturdy. We are still trying to figure out the perfect color for our home.
We really like everything about the samples. We are trying to find a color in between Nakan and Lachlan. Ultimately Malibu (French oak Rincon) from Home Depot in color.
I’ve ordered samples and plan to purchase this flooring. I’m really glad I ordered a variety of samples because the colors looked much different in person than online. The one we plan to order was a sample I threw into my order to get enough for the promo code, and otherwise would not have ordered. Also, some colors have deeper bevels than others and I didn’t notice the distinction online. This is the best low VOC product I’ve been able to find!
Overall the floors seem great but I wish there were signature options without the large bevel. In my opinion a micro bevel seems much nicer visually.
So far I am very impressed with my Flooret samples. The colors are amazing and product looks very durable. I will be using this product on an upcoming project.
Well packed and delivered promptly.
Color is what we wanted and sample looks excellent.
Used the base product which turned out to be beautiful. Would have rated this a 5 but the flooring wasn't as easy to install as expected. Getting the ends to attach to each other took some doing.
Flooret 4 star review on 23rd February 2021 Flooret 4 star review on 23rd February 2021
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 699 reviews