Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

So easy to maintain! The new puppy is a slob but my floors are so durable. No scratches and easy peasy clean-up!!
Flooret 5 star review on 18th March 2021
I ordered a few samples and love the new colors. It's hard deciding but i think of narrowed it down. Ordering the planks is more helpful then just the slices because it gives you more detail of the floor (knots, color variations etc.,) also use the smart studio, great visual tool.
Flooret 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I love the colors and the feel of the planks. They are also thick and feel good under foot.
We love our new floors. The quality is great and shipping was fast. They were fairly easy to install. Those with dogs will love this floor! We have 6 dogs (small to large) and we still do not have a scratch.
Compared with other samples we have received it genuinely appears that Floorets products are of the highest quality. My only suggestion is to offer a floor color that more closely resembles a traditional oak hardwood with warmer tones.
Overall the floors seem great but I wish there were signature options without the large bevel. In my opinion a micro bevel seems much nicer visually.
Used the base product which turned out to be beautiful. Would have rated this a 5 but the flooring wasn't as easy to install as expected. Getting the ends to attach to each other took some doing.
Flooret 4 star review on 23rd February 2021 Flooret 4 star review on 23rd February 2021
I ordered several samples Nakan, Soho, Palka, Sutton, and a couple others. The look and quality feel of the product is evident immediately. Once I narrowed down my top two choice (Nakan and Soho) I ordered full planks so I could get a better feel for grain and knots on the planks and I think I’ve narrowed it down to a winner (Soho). Only bummer is that product is backlogged so I’m looking at about month before I can expect shipping.
Arrived on time and nicely packed. It looks beautiful. I am so happy that Flooret actually offers full plank sample. We are still undecided, but get to see the whole plank.
I love that they will send out generous sized samples with no shipping fee. I also like being in control of my purchase. I know how much I am spending and have the choice of hiring an installer or doing it myself.
We absolutely loved Flooret, we purchased LVP from a few different manufacturers and nothing compared to the quality of Flooret. We will be purchasing the kingswood signature line for our house we are building!
Responsive and easy to work with
Flooret 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Love both our Palka and Nakan samples. Def way better quality than the big box store options!
Flooret 5 star review on 6th February 2021