Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Maureen
Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Brad
Flooret 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Brad
Flooret 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Michelle
Although I like the flooring more than anything else I’ve seen made by other brands, I will not purchase from Flooret. I’m concerned how long shipping will take, the cost to ship back any boxes not used, the cost if I order too few and have to purchase only 1 or 2 boxes extra. I’d rather work with someone local where I can easily pick up and/or return.

I wish I could return the samples I purchased for a full refund. But I do not believe Flooret allows that. If they did, I’m sure shipping would be at my expense. It’s just not worth it.
Hard to decide looking at a 12” sample.
Hi Wes! Thanks for the review. We wanted to let you know that we also sell full plank samples of our colors so you can see a much larger piece in person. Hope that helps!
I just installed the flooring (1500sqft roughly) so we will see how they hold up. The one disappointment is that some of the pieces already delaminated some. I found these as i was installing and would set them aside. Now that the floor is complete i notice in another area where i must have missed one but hopefully it won’t turn into a problem.
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It sounds like you may have received some flooring with product defects. That is covered by your warranty and we would be happy to send out a flooring inspector to get a better sense of the issue! Just give our team a call at 1-800-700-8122 and we'll help you out. We want to make sure you love your floor for years to come :)
The ordering process was easy, delivery was prompt and customer support answered all my questions.
The floors are really nice quality and look beautiful. Have had issues though of the floor separating at the seams. Had to use loctite to stop from separating. Hopefully it works long term.
Never received samples
We tested against other manufacturers. We decided to go with US Floors Grande line. At a comparable price point it tested slightly better and the realistic look was ahead of your product. USA manufactured compare to China made it an easier choice.
I thought they looked nice but they did not look real enough for me. Thanks
Love the quality of your product, but not so happy with the choices available. Please consider expanding your offerings to encompass a more varied samplings of flooring options (preferably resembling classic hardwood). Thank you!
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We wanted to let you know that we're adding 9 new colors to the Modin Collection this year! We're expecting them to arrive as early as mid-November :)
Really like this company and their flooring quality. My only problem is they don't really have the colors I'm interested in. If they had something inbetween Soho and brenwick, or any light/medium wood flooring with either neutral brown color or orangish (maple, bamboo, or oak) color I would be 100% sold. I guess I will make my decision when the new line comes out this month.
I had high hopes because your photography looked very good but I find your coloration and wood grain to look pretty fake. There are definitely better vinyls out there. Keep working on it. Your marketing is great!
Flooret is rated 4.85 based on 427 reviews