Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
marjorie
Guest
Christopher G.
Jessica
Stephen C.
Angie H.
Dana R.
Love the quality of your product, but not so happy with the choices available. Please consider expanding your offerings to encompass a more varied samplings of flooring options (preferably resembling classic hardwood). Thank you!
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We wanted to let you know that we're adding 9 new colors to the Modin Collection this year! We're expecting them to arrive as early as mid-November :)
Really like this company and their flooring quality. My only problem is they don't really have the colors I'm interested in. If they had something inbetween Soho and brenwick, or any light/medium wood flooring with either neutral brown color or orangish (maple, bamboo, or oak) color I would be 100% sold. I guess I will make my decision when the new line comes out this month.
I had high hopes because your photography looked very good but I find your coloration and wood grain to look pretty fake. There are definitely better vinyls out there. Keep working on it. Your marketing is great!
Flooret is rated 4.90 based on 236 reviews