“the samples are very heavy and sturdy. Unfortunately, the colors and overall effect are rather dull. I like the darker shades, unfortunately they are too dark. I would go with this floor if there was a color I liked.”
“I paid $50 for samples. The pictures online show a variety of images that illustrate a rich diversity in the floor when installed. The samples I received are virtually identical to each other in each separate pattern.”
Posted 1 month ago
Hi Debra! We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the variation you were expecting in your sample order. Please reach out to our team at 1-800-700-8122 and we'll try to make this right :)
“Flooret seems like a superior choice if you want vinyl flooring, but at the end of the day it's plastic, and in retrospect I really wish I had gone with tile. You really need to see and walk on a room (or several rooms) with vinyl planks before going with that choice, samples are not enough.”
1. Colors are nothing like online. I ordered 2 samples and have no idea which is which because they are so different.
2. 2 came with broken ends (not sure if that's why they were sent as samples, but that doesn't really soak to their quality control.
3. The darkest one (again, no idea which color) showed the scratches really easily (we were trying to scratch it to see how easy it was and how much it shows, we have a ton of sand that scratches everything). To be fair, I was expecting this, but I like darker and was hoping for better than the box store brands.
4. Too wide! Length is perfect. (We got signature samples). Also, I suspected I would feel this way so no their fault. But was hoping I'd like it better.
5. Possibly user error, but when connecting the 6 pieces we got, the lip of the edge of the already laid piece lifted up when the next board was connected. This happened on 2 of the 6 boards. This is concerning because we've laid floors before and not had this happen. When the board was clicked in, the new board was slightly lifted off the ground. When you step on the board in the air, it puts pressure on the edge where they are connected and naturally separates the edge. This is a problem. Possibly user error for this flooring?
1. The colors themselves were good and I liked the patterns (we got 3 full length boards for 2 different colors). I'm not sure they're the colors I want. I'm likely going to have to order more to see since they don't match anything online.
2. They feel pretty good under foot. This is a big positive as the other vinyls (high end, expensive) that I've tried feel like true plastic, especially when there's sand underfoot.
3. No "real" scratches yet. We've put them in a doorway with lots of sand and running dogs. Also under a chair that gets moved a lot and likely has and under the feet too. (Was very easy to scratch purposfully with a key though. But ALL of the other brands I've tried have the same problem.)
4. It's MUCH softer to walk on than my tile, hardwood floor (glued onto concrete), or the other vinyls we've tried. I.e. It has a bit of give. Not sure if that "give" week lead to dents from heavy furniture. We'll have to try that next.
5. So far, the clicking of the dog nails isn't terrible. It's quietest on the hard wood floor by far. Sounded like someone tap dancing on the other vinyls I've tried. Somewhere in between with this one.
If I HAVE to get vinyl (which I think I do), I am more likely to go with this brand than with others. However, I MUST find a color I like and, the full length samples had BETTER match what I eventually order.”
“Quality looked good. Wood grain was realistic. Did not like matte finish. I worked for Armstrong Hardwood Flooring for years. Of the millions of square feet manufactured while I was there not one square foot had a matte finish. They had low gloss, medium gloss and high gloss nut NO matte. As soon as I see a matte finish I know its fake!”
“Although I like the flooring more than anything else I’ve seen made by other brands, I will not purchase from Flooret. I’m concerned how long shipping will take, the cost to ship back any boxes not used, the cost if I order too few and have to purchase only 1 or 2 boxes extra. I’d rather work with someone local where I can easily pick up and/or return.
I wish I could return the samples I purchased for a full refund. But I do not believe Flooret allows that. If they did, I’m sure shipping would be at my expense. It’s just not worth it.”
“I just installed the flooring (1500sqft roughly) so we will see how they hold up. The one disappointment is that some of the pieces already delaminated some. I found these as i was installing and would set them aside. Now that the floor is complete i notice in another area where i must have missed one but hopefully it won’t turn into a problem.”
Posted 2 months ago
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It sounds like you may have received some flooring with product defects. That is covered by your warranty and we would be happy to send out a flooring inspector to get a better sense of the issue! Just give our team a call at 1-800-700-8122 and we'll help you out. We want to make sure you love your floor for years to come :)
“We tested against other manufacturers. We decided to go with US Floors Grande line. At a comparable price point it tested slightly better and the realistic look was ahead of your product. USA manufactured compare to China made it an easier choice.”
“Love the quality of your product, but not so happy with the choices available. Please consider expanding your offerings to encompass a more varied samplings of flooring options (preferably resembling classic hardwood). Thank you!”
Posted 5 months ago
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We wanted to let you know that we're adding 9 new colors to the Modin Collection this year! We're expecting them to arrive as early as mid-November :)
“Really like this company and their flooring quality. My only problem is they don't really have the colors I'm interested in. If they had something inbetween Soho and brenwick, or any light/medium wood flooring with either neutral brown color or orangish (maple, bamboo, or oak) color I would be 100% sold. I guess I will make my decision when the new line comes out this month.”
“I had high hopes because your photography looked very good but I find your coloration and wood grain to look pretty fake. There are definitely better vinyls out there. Keep working on it. Your marketing is great!”