Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Anne
Mark
While the quality of the product looks great, the texture is deeper than I would like. I am looking for something smoother, as I feel the deep grain pattern will just collect dirt.
We used SoHo for our entire house and it turned out amazing. Great quality.
Flooret 5 star review on 29th March 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 29th March 2021
The quality of flooret LVP is the best I’ve found. I wish the graining image were done as well as DUCHATEAU. Also, and this may be my computer, the colors online aren’t a good match of the colors in person.
The difference between Flooret and samples I have gotten from big stores, is unbelievable! This is such a high quality, beautiful flooring. I can’t wait to install it in our house!
Reviewed various vinyl floor companies determined that Flooret has high quality and reasonably priced products.
Looking for a non contrast appearance, beautiful colors!
Love the color of the Nakan sample. Only Complaint is shipping was delayed and one sample came damaged.
We have installed Flooret in 3 projects and the clients are very happy.
Seems like great quality!
Flooret 5 star review on 27th March 2021
The samples I received- Brenwick and Kingswood- are absolutely gorgeous! I have now ordered 43 boxes of Brenwick (although the choice between the two was difficult!) I have been researching flooring - wood and vinyl - for over a year 😬. Thankfully I recently found Flooret. This flooring is so far above any others in quality and appearance it was an easy choice to go with Flooret. I am flooring my whole small house (except for bathroom which was recently completely redone including tile floor) with Brenwick and am so excited to see the final renovation!
These samples are great. They are very large and give you an excellent representation of what to expect.
Amazing customer services. Amazing products. Most difficulty decision color choice, they are all so great!
I loved the Flooret samples. I got two of each samples I was interested in.
The thickness and workmanship were phenomenal compared to a laminate sample I got from Home Depot and Lowe’s. No comparison whatsoever.
Well made product which I plan on purchasing for new residential construction in a few months
The samples feel very sturdy and I love the colors.
The samples were pretty nicely packaged and looked great.
Definitely planning to move forward with a full install.
Thus far these floors are both beautiful and very durable
Highest quality we found at prices that beat local shops.
The shipping was fast and easy. The boxes were heavy so you might need help moving the flooring to where you need it to be. The floors are well constructed. Installation was a TON of work. We installed over a concrete floor (in our basement) and it was difficult. The boards are so large that it took a lot of effort to get them to latch together. We found that using the tapping block just broke the tongue on the board so we ended up using a scrap piece of the floor (with a cut edge) and the pull bar to pull the boards together. I would recommend the flooring to anyone, just be prepared to work hard to install it.
Customer service excellent.
A well- run company with stylish products.
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 721 reviews