Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

We got seven samples of the Flooret because we couldn't decide on a color. Compared to the other brands we looked at, these are much nicer. Even our contractor commented that it was a very good quality flooring when we showed him the samples (and asked his opinion on color). We have ordered the Nakan and know there is quite a wait before it will arrive as it has been back-ordered. (Review is for SAMPLES, we haven't yet received the flooring).
Excellent floor. I am so happy with it. Nice to walk on, easy to clean and best of all it looks great. I can highly recommend it.
I firmly believe these are top-quality vinyl plank floors. The 40 mil wear layer is what sold me on the product, I don't know that you can even find that anywhere else. We did discover the 40 mil wear layer will still scratch, we had some from installation and furniture moving. We used a scotch Brite and pledge orange oil to hide the scratches & I can't even find some knowing where they are. We did have some issues with a few boxes of flooring in shipping and some stair treads which Flooret was AMAZING to deal with. I will buy Flooret again I will recommend it to friends, they do however scratch easier than I expected.
I got 5 different samples from Flooret, and I was thoroughly impressed by the quality of the product. I love the width and length of the signature planks, and they had the appearance of wood. On top of that, they have a 40 mil wear layer and thick SPC payer which I was very impressed by. The underlayment also seems of high quality. As for the customer service, I thought it was superb. I spoke with Florian on one occasion, and he was extremely helpful and accommodating. Unfortunately however, I will not be able to use Flooret for my project as all the colors we like are back ordered well into the summer, and our project starts in a few weeks šŸ˜Ÿ. I guess it is a testament to the quality of this product. Should I ever need to install flooring again in the future I will absolutely go with Flooret. JP
I am a general contractor and so far have purchased a few jobs from flooret. The product so far has shipped quickly It's always what I expect. Very high quality
Excellent products.
Ordering samples was easy and they arrived quickly. Even the cut samples are a decent size.
Out of all the searching and review of samples, flooret has been the nicest and best quality.
Installed easily. Scratches fairly easily. Is there a way to reduce appearance of scratches? Thank you for any known remedy.
So far, love it! We got the Kingswood Signature for our basement entertainment area. It looks beautiful, and is holding up great. Easy to clean. It gets lots of compliments!
Flooret 5 star review on 18th April 2021
The very best quality flooring out there.
Love the packaging!! The samples look great, held up to our testing, we ordered brenwick base!
I have now ordered and received 6 samples from Flooret. All are beautiful and the quality is better than any other products we have looked at. We were originally going to go with a very dark brown/almost black (Queensbury) but were surprised by how lovely the very light sample (Soho) looks in our space. We currently have engineered cherry wood floors and I'm excited to try a whole new look. The samples arrived sooner than expected and even the packaging was beautiful! We are hoping to put in about 2500 sq ft of Flooret once we finalize the color choice. I've probably spent 100 hours searching for flooring on the internet and in stores and this is the first product I've found that doesn't seem to have one major drawback or another. So it is a huge relief to think that the search may now be over!
Very pleased with Flooret and the ease of ordering, shipping and delivery times were fast.
Flooret samples all appear to ve good quality. Full planks really help see what the flooring will look like.
Very pleased with the quality and overall look of the samples.
We were so pleased by sample process and ordering. Delivery was smooth, also of our Arlo floor. Iā€™m a flooring sales rep in Southeastern states. So, buying flooring at 10 over cost is easy enough. But, the product weight, finish and fair price was easy. Very pleased.
Flooret 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 15th April 2021
We received our samples quickly. The samples arrived in a nice box. Each of the samples were evenly cut and high quality making it easy to compare them against each other.
Love my new floors in my bathroom. They look great and feel great on my feet. Delivery was fast for what I had purchased and price was reasonable for the quality.
Flooret 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Samples arrived and I love many. So hard to choose. In comparison to other brands Flooret has 7mm and 40mil wear layer. As I get closer to narrowing my choice I have ordered the large plank. Looking forward to buying and replacing my engineering floor that was damaged to pipe burst in TX.
Flooret is rated 4.81 based on 802 reviews