Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
marjorie
Christopher G.
Christopher G.
Jessica
Great samples, perfect size. Would like some more olors
Samples let you see how the floor will look from both color and design. Very useful. Plan to order flooring as soon as building plans are approved.
Very substantial, heavy-duty product. Colors seem well impregnated and uniform. Really like the rubber moisture barrier.
very fast in sending out samples. Love that they offer you to get a whole plank to better see the color/product vrs just a small piece of other flooring products by other companies
Did not like the arlo.
Very responsive and helpful
Really loved getting full length samples in the mail. They shipped quickly. I wish they didn't charge so much for each sample though.
Very impressed with the overall quality. Very large sample compared to normal companies.
Great service so far. Just waiting to order the Oxfam for our home.
The quality of these samples are outstanding! Although their virtual room is an excellent tool, there's no substitute for having an actual sample of the product in hand to ensure that the color you choose is exactly what you want. We'll be ordering our new kitchen flooring very soon!
The samples are beautiful just not sure I like the bevel in the photo. I probably need to order a few more of the Sutton.
They came in the time promised and the packaging was top shelf
The product looks excellent but I am finding it difficult to judge color on the computer choosing samples. I am going to work with a designer to help me - I will give her my samples and if she doesn't know of your company- introduce it to her. Thank you, Sabra
The quality of Flooret compared to samples from other brands I've received is far superior. I also loved being able to order full size planks to get a better idea of how the color will actually look in my home.
The sample I recieved was beautiful and durable. I squeeze pomegranate juice on the samples lato and Lachlan and let it sit for about an hour. Wiped off clean. I also dropped and scuffed the floors to see if it would damage but again with a quick wipe the marks came right off. It made my decision to buy so much easier. Highly recommended products!
I ordered samples of Flooret and I have looked at samples of other flooring in my area. So far Flooret beats the competition on quality. Especially when it comes to the wear layer of 40 mils.
I have not ordered yet but as of now I plan to purchase from Flooret. I will be replacing all of the flooring in the downstairs of my house, about 1,800 SF. I will go with the same flooring throughout the whole bottom floor. Right now Flooret is my choice.
I'm strongly considering going with the Reuburn. I ordered a full plank of Reuburn along with other samples.

I used the Room Studio available on the Flooret site to visually see what the flooring would look like. The Room Studio is a great tool to see exactly what different flooring will look like in your house.
The planks are very high quality and beautiful. However, the colors are not what we are looking for.
Samples were big enough to get a very good idea of texture and color b
Built to last, built for the future, built to endure.
Wow, the samples arrived quickly! The quality Is amazing & samples are large enough for me to feel comfortable with my decision. Placing my order today!
Flooret is rated 4.89 based on 284 reviews