Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Maurice
Flooret 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Maurice
Brock
Love the Kingswood samples- the Signature planks are gorgeous!
Beautiful product. Loved the textured grain and the locking feature. Excited to order the product for my basement as soon as we settle on a color.
Responsive and easy to work with
Flooret 5 star review on 8th February 2021
I have not ordered my flooring yet, but the process of getting the samples has been awesome. They come very quickly. First I ordered some of the small samples and then I ordered the full planks. All that remains is deciding which color we want to get. We have definitely decided that this is the product we want.
The samples were very large compared to most other brands and this made it much easier to picture how flooret’s flooring would look in our house. We also really liked the embossed texture to match the wood photos.
The samples are great- large pieces for making decisions and to see how wonderfully detailed the markings are- and they follow the design if the wood grain making it look more authentic. So glad I stumbled across this very sturdy vinyl flooring....the quality far exceeds the product previously selected for the installation. Did a scratch test with the sample and that too sold me on this products durability. I feel confident it will hold up much longer than any other product I have looked at at 40 mm thickness.
Getting the 12" flooring samples from Flooret was one of the first steps in selecting the color and type (i.e. signature vs base) of the flooring I'll choose for the majority of my home. I like that I can see the cross section of a plank, run my durability own tests on the samples, and place them up against walls, furniture, and cabinets to see how they work in a space. The 12" samples also helped narrow down what sort of color palette would work in my home. From here, I expect to purchase plank samples in a few colors to further narrow down my choice for the final flooring color.
Love both our Palka and Nakan samples. Def way better quality than the big box store options!
Flooret 5 star review on 6th February 2021
Service so far has been great! Samples were received quickly and questions answered promptly. Just ordered my flooring!
Ordered many cut samples to check colors & grains against our current furniture, wall color and lighting patterns. Prices were reasonable, shipping was extremely fast, and the packaging was nicely designed.
We ordered the small sample first before we ordered the full planks of the ones we liked. Samples came in quick and our experience was terrific. The small
Sample gives you a good impression of the product. We find the quality above other products that we have seen.
We have narrowed down our choice to Nakan.
Fast shipping and easy purchasing put the samples in our hands, in our own lighting, with our paint colors, and house structure. We ordered a few full planks which are much easier to visualize and you can even snap them together and walk on them to feel how the product feels. The website and help questions are very helpful for all of my questions making this product an easy win. We went with the SOHO color :)
Our samples were quick to be delivered and very high quality...look like they'd stand the test of time. Unfortunately the wrong color for us, but they are high quality and would recommend.
These wide plank floors are amazing. They actually look better than real wood and they hold up to 30 pound weights being dropped on them( we know we tried!)
Very impressed with the quality. I’m just having an issue with picking the correct color since there are so many I like. I will be purchasing as soon as I prepare the area and choose my color. Looks like a great product at a very reasonable price.
Love my samples. The hardest part is picking a color. All beautiful.
Although we purchased our flooring to use in an unseen storage room, the ease of cleaning, classic wood lines and beautiful textured surface would lend it to any room in our house. In fact my daughter will be ordering Flooret for her sunroom this spring because she loved the look so much and it functions perfectly in homes with pets. This flooring impressed my contractor too. He appreciated the pre-attached underlayment, ease of install and finished look.
Service was outstanding. Informative website, web chat, and phone followup. Samples arrived quickly and were very helpful in our selection process.
The main reason for purchasing this flooring was that it was "pet proof", among other things. We have a 2 y/o, 110 pound great dane/dalmation mix resuce who is very active. He use to run laps around our family and dining room on the carpeted floors we use to have. He can't run laps on this flooring without sliding on his turns, so that's about stopped. So far, the floor shows absolutely no evidence of scratching. It's a great product.
The sample quality is amazing and price is honestly the best given the level of quality. I would rate this above our $10/sqft coretec.
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 552 reviews