Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
marjorie
Christopher G.
Christopher G.
Jessica
Floret is beautiful. The quality is significantly better than any other samples of LVP I have received.
Very impressed with the quality of the price. Looks and feels great!
The samples came quickly very professional looking forward to doing business with them
Flooret 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
I ordered a Lato and a SoHo Signature sample and they arrived quite quickly. Both are beautiful, but the Lato was lighter in color and I ended up
ordering 45 boxes!
The search for high quality flooring stops here!
Our general contractor saw the samples. He said it looks better than any others that he's seen.
Very happy with the flooring
Happy with the samples and especially the wear layer. Will be ordering other colors to decide.
VERY impressed by the quality and price! Will be ordering for our renovation project.
Great colors and quality. Showed them to our builder and installer and they were very impressed as well.
Quality , color & low voc manufacturing of flooring was the key in my decision.
Samples were shipped quickly and were a good representation of the pictures
I really like the convenience of ordering directly from the manufacturer rather than a distributor
Great quality!
The samples we got were high quality and large pieces that gave us a good sense of the design
The full plank is fantastic in person. Despite having a 40 mil wear layer, this product does not look plastic like many others. The Hafren is pure gray, but has light brown undertones to it in the right light.
Hi, my name is Alan. I installed our first Flooret floor in 2018 in a bedroom and have since completed two other bedrooms. We find the flooring not only very durable but very easy to install. We also like the fact it can handle water, which we haven’t tried out yet. In looking around, we found that by cutting out the middle man, we ended up with a much higher quality floor with Flooret for a better price than what we could find at all the traditional retailers.

Two years later and it still looks just as great as the day we installed it. We are now preparing to replace the carpet on our stairs and in all the upstairs rooms. We are glad we took the time to research flooring and that we found Flooret.
So far the customer service has been beyond excellent. Very willing to answer all the questions and do so patiently to boot; very smart to deal with end users directly. The samples I ordered arrived on time and they are absolutely beautiful. I haven't ordered yet but I do plan to!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We always strive to provide the best service we possibly can and it's always wonderful to receive positive feedback like this. We really appreciate it :)
Looking forward to ordering this flooring for our basement after several top quality reviews from friends who have installed it in their homes.
We're so happy to hear that both you and your friends are fans of our flooring! We can't wait to see photos of your finished project :)
I’ve been impressed with Flooret ever since I discovered them. I was a little reluctant to buy something so expensive without being able to put my hands on it first (like from a big box store), be able to take it home with me and be able to easily get more should my calculations prove to be incorrect. I ordered full plank samples which confirmed for me the quality product found in the Modin collection.

All aspects of this project have gone better than anticipated. The website makes ordering super easy. Delivery was quick, even in the midst of the pandemic. And working with the product has been some of the easiest in ever installed.

I’m down to the last phase of the project, the stairs, but everyone who has seen them has been impressed. I’m installing the matching threads on the staircase. I’ll post pictures upon completion.

Highly recommended!