Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Maurice
Flooret 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Maurice
Brock
Fell in love with Raeburn and its variegated colors, exactly what I was looking for! I was told there was no way to specify the selection of samples, so I do not know if the five cuts I received are fully representative of the whole color spectrum, but I am going to purchase it anyway. Can’t wait to see the completed project.
Shipped immediate and all correspondence with Flooret has been prompt and helpful.
The samples we received were beautiful! However, we are having a hard time choosing which one...
I wish you had more pictures of each flooring in a home so we could visualize them better. Not many on your site or on line...
Online photos are great but even better in person
Flooret 5 star review on 31st January 2021
The samples we received were much better than those offered in retail stores, they are cut from the actual plank showing more of the features of the actual flooring.
My floors look beautiful and feel great. Brenwick is BEAUTIFUL! Installation was not a diy project, especially for seniors. Flooret was not able to help me find an installer. We paid a handiman who studied the product and did a wonderful job. I also wish you sold trim to match. That would be incredible.
Flooret 5 star review on 30th January 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 30th January 2021
The colours are amazing and it even feels like wood!
I just built a 2700 square home and used Flooret flooring throughout my entire house. Installation went well and I get many complements on the flooring. I used Lato and I’m looking for something lighter for my Florida condo. So glad you came out with some lighter colors.
Definitely going to go the Flooret route ... deciding on the color has been the problem. I really like one and my husband really likes another. Going to purchase a few more full size samples. Making progress on the addition but so thankful it is another 4 months before I need to make a final decision.
Our floors and beautiful! So much nicer than we even hoped for.
Flooret 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Love the quality of the flooret samples and the size of the planks, but I am still trying to nail down the color we want. The room simulator is a nice feature of the website but anyone who has gone through this process knows that the floors look so different in a large plank vs small sample, or at different times of the day.
Looked into many flooring companies but could not find what I was looking for until I came across Flooret. Very impressed with the quality and the look. Have not ordered the flooring yet but will soon. Will be going with the Arbor Signature because I have heavy antiques and 3 dogs.
The quality of the flooring is obviously superior to others available at big box stores. The extra thick wear layer Is key to a long lasting outcome.
Solid product and looks nice.
These floors are so beautiful and scratch resistant. Very easy to install as well. I will only use Flooret.
The sample looks great. Definitely more durable than other brands we’ve looked at. Realistic wood grain and color.
I ordered two full boards of the Lachlan and now the Yuzen...I put them side by side, in this room and that room, walk on them, stand on them, look at them in different light...This is hard!
I think they are lovely, impressively sturdy, and I can’t wait to order my floors!
very happy with the quality of the product.
Awesome products, great service,
Flooret 5 star review on 24th January 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 24th January 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 24th January 2021
I ordered a few samples-- packaging is gorgeous, product feels super sturdy..non id that flimsy vinyl. I'm going to make a order really soon.
Looks great, I hope to buy it soon.
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 552 reviews