Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

Flooret 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Anne
Mark
We have looked at A LOT of flooring options for our basement. We have FINALLY found an option we are happy with! The Flooret samples were large enough to get a good feel for the colors in our space. We were able to do some durability testing and were very impressed with how it held up vs the other products we were considering. We also loved how unique the 9” planks are and cannot wait to install them!
Flooret 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Getting samples was quick and cheap, and when we wanted to get some full-sized planks put down in our in-progress remodel, we got them delivered fast and inexpensively. The website and whole process from end-to-end was a breeze.
I think that the quality is better than the other companies I have looked at, but you do not have the right color we are looking for. We are looking for a very light color with white and gray mix. Thank you
We received our samples of the Soho and Lato. We are very impressed with both! Great quality flooring and beautiful colors! Also the large plank size is another positive feature!
We love the quality and color choices!
Compared with other samples we have received it genuinely appears that Floorets products are of the highest quality. My only suggestion is to offer a floor color that more closely resembles a traditional oak hardwood with warmer tones.
Ordered three samples of the base product for my San Diego condo. Ended up purchasing the Lato Signature; can't wait to get the installation completed. Great flooring at a good price.
I'm very happy with the quality of the flooring and how easy it was to install. My only criticism is that the boxes they shipped in should probably be a bit more sturdier. 2 of the boxes of my shipment of 42 were damaged to the point where the flooring was unusable (Broken tongues or grooves.) The good news was Flooret replaced them without any hassle.
Just starting process. Ordered 8 samples and received them within days.
Samples arrived on time and made it very easy to pick out our floor color. Customer service was great!
I have flooret Arbor for 5 months now and they are a very good product. Highly recommend
Flooret 5 star review on 10th March 2021
The samples came fast and are wonderful. The quality of the Base series is fantastic.
The samples were high quality and larger than samples from other brands. Looking forward to installation!
Awesome samples. Quality is incredible.
The samples are beautiful but we ordered a signature and a base sample and we got 2 signature samples. Can we get a different sample but in the base line? Thank you!
I did a lot of research before selecting our flooring. We installed the 12 mil in approximately half of our home. We have a crazy boxer, and several active kids. I absolutely love the flooring simulator feature (we did not have to install any software or give any personal information). Installed, the flooring looks pretty much exactly like it looked in the simulator. The order arrived two weeks before expected. We have had the flooring for approximately 4 months. It installed easily, it looks amazing, and it cleans easily. There are no scratches from the dog or the kids. Unfortunately, we have two extremely heavy pieces of furniture that left marks when we were moving them; however the marks are light, and they had cut all the way through our last flooring. We do not like the design of the trim pieces and are still trying to figure out how to secure again after they popped off of the fasteners. We were going from vinyl to carpet, so I'm sure the design is fine going between two floorings of more similar height. I would absolutely install this flooring again, and we recommend it all the time!
Of all of the multiples of flooring samples I have requested from various companies, these are by far the best quality I have seen. They are solid and I can tell I would not have to worry whether or not they would hold up in years to come. I also really appreciated that they provided me with a sample that is actually large enough to judge how it is going to look in your room. Looks like highest quality flooring out there!
Amazing quality.. showed to my contractor and his eyes lit up. You couldn’t have found anything better, he said. Excited to order and create the home I have always wanted!
Very nice look and feel to these floors.
Samples arrived quickly and look great
Flooret is rated 4.83 based on 733 reviews