Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

I loved the Flooret samples. I got two of each samples I was interested in. The thickness and workmanship were phenomenal compared to a laminate sample I got from Home Depot and Lowe’s. No comparison whatsoever.
Well made product which I plan on purchasing for new residential construction in a few months
The samples feel very sturdy and I love the colors.
The samples were pretty nicely packaged and looked great. Definitely planning to move forward with a full install.
Thus far these floors are both beautiful and very durable
Happy with the small samples, good quality and easy to click & lock together.
Wonderful high quality best wear layer we could find will be doing 1850 square feet shortly
We are still waiting on our floor but customer service has been excellent
Everything about the process from samples, to ordering, to customer service, installation, and now finally enjoying the finished job has been great. The quality of the floor and beautiful color, size and real-wood characteristics are so superior to any other sample I ordered from other companies. We’ve been walking over them as we finish construction and even under layers of dust and dirt, once cleaned the floors look perfect. We look forward to many years of the beautiful, durable floors with our young family and Labrador.
Flooret 5 star review on 21st March 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 21st March 2021 Flooret 5 star review on 21st March 2021
I’ve installed Vinyl Plank before and I can say this product is far superior compared to most of the brands you can buy from big box stores. The rigid core and textures differentiate Flooret from other products.
Quick shipping and good service
I went to multiple stores that sold this type of flooring and thought it was to flimsy. When I ordered the sample I assumed it would be the same. To my surprise it was about double the thickness and strength than anything I had seen in the stores. Great flooring.
I have two big rambunctious dogs, and they have done a number on my wood floors. Instead of refinishing my existing floors, I decided to go with an LVP. Of all the products I’ve seen and sampled (and it has been ALOT) Flooret is the best quality I’ve seen. With a 40 mil wear layer and you can bet my floors will look amazing for years to come. My problem now I’d deciding from all of their beautiful colors!
I love this flooring. I have it installed at another home - Lachlan. I ordered samples because I am building another home and will be using Lachlan on the main level and Elmstead on the walk out basement level.
Super quick deliveries. And love how I can get an entire plank to view in my room.
Loved the color and texture
I appreciate how Flooret provides samples! They are a large enough piece to give you a helpful idea of how they will look in your space. They also came very quickly with no shipping cost!
Received our sample in a very timely way. Helped us make a decision.
We love our new flooring in our entire house. Look and feel great. Very easy to install too. Great customer services!
You can really feel the difference in quality between Flooret samples and those from the big box stores.
Flooret is rated 4.81 based on 792 reviews