Flooret Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flooret
Read Flooret Reviews

About Flooret:

We make floor shopping easy with Climate Neutral floors, designer-curated colors & the highest quality materials—delivered.

I have two big rambunctious dogs, and they have done a number on my wood floors. Instead of refinishing my existing floors, I decided to go with an LVP. Of all the products I’ve seen and sampled (and it has been ALOT) Flooret is the best quality I’ve seen. With a 40 mil wear layer and you can bet my floors will look amazing for years to come. My problem now I’d deciding from all of their beautiful colors!
I love this flooring. I have it installed at another home - Lachlan. I ordered samples because I am building another home and will be using Lachlan on the main level and Elmstead on the walk out basement level.
Super quick deliveries. And love how I can get an entire plank to view in my room.
Loved the color and texture
I appreciate how Flooret provides samples! They are a large enough piece to give you a helpful idea of how they will look in your space. They also came very quickly with no shipping cost!
Received our sample in a very timely way. Helped us make a decision.
We love our new flooring in our entire house. Look and feel great. Very easy to install too. Great customer services!
You can really feel the difference in quality between Flooret samples and those from the big box stores.
Great size
We received the full plank Arbor Signature samples and we are impressed.
Stunning, just stunning. I can't wait for my basement plans / designs to be done so we can remove the old carpet and add flooret. The samples show how durable this floor will be, great for al full basement with an expectation of very high usage in our future!! Highly recommend. In fact, I have done to several already :).
Both sames we recieved, sutton and kingswood, were beautiful. The large pieces were very well built.
So easy to maintain! The new puppy is a slob but my floors are so durable. No scratches and easy peasy clean-up!!
Flooret 5 star review on 18th March 2021
We built a 700 sq ft. cottage and decided to use Flooret for the kitchen, bedroom living area and bathroom. This was our first experience with LVP. We were happy with the relative ease of putting it together and the end result. Follow the guidelines Floret provides, watch a few YTube videos for tips on where to start, how to center the design to avoid a skinny plank and how to install in a closet. An oscillating multi tool for trimming door molding saved me time. If you are a DIYer go for it. If not familiar with hammers and saws hire someone to install. Either way the product is first rate.
Flooret 5 star review on 16th March 2021
I love the way the flooring feels with its matte finish. It looks great and helps make it much easier to get a sense of what it'll look like when it's finished.
The samples arrived quickly, love the packaging. I’m excited to start installing the floors!
We love our new floors. The quality is great and shipping was fast. They were fairly easy to install. Those with dogs will love this floor! We have 6 dogs (small to large) and we still do not have a scratch.
The samples received were a great size to get a feel for the coloring. The backing was better than llflooring and you can see the coloring is done better as well. They shipped quickly and were boxed very well.
We have looked at A LOT of flooring options for our basement. We have FINALLY found an option we are happy with! The Flooret samples were large enough to get a good feel for the colors in our space. We were able to do some durability testing and were very impressed with how it held up vs the other products we were considering. We also loved how unique the 9” planks are and cannot wait to install them!
Flooret 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Getting samples was quick and cheap, and when we wanted to get some full-sized planks put down in our in-progress remodel, we got them delivered fast and inexpensively. The website and whole process from end-to-end was a breeze.
Flooret is rated 4.81 based on 801 reviews