FloryDay Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend FloryDay
4PM
4PM

Tell us how FloryDay made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
"A cardigan sweater I wanted to order on Floryday was priced at $39 after a 41% discount. Shipping was an additional $16. Order shipped in 15 days. I found the EXACT SAME sweater on Amazon for $26, free shipping, arriving in 6 days. My advice--be sure to search elsewhere before you pay Floryday's ridiculous prices."
Are you FloryDay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I wouldn’t order from them EVER again. I got 2 sizes bigger and it still didn’t fit. Also it was a lined blouse and the left sleeve was almost sewn shut. Horribly made. On top of all this the shipping cost $10 so my return will only be refunded $34 and to send it back cost me another $6 dollars. It was a scam. BEWARE....."
"I chatted with a representative before order. I was advised to pay $20 shipping and the order would be shipped within 1-7 days. Now my messages says it will shipped after more than 3 weeks due to a "spring festival". I'm sure the person who advised me would have known about this."
"Not happy! I never hit my order. They took my money. Will not respond to my requests for help"
"I was extremely diaspointed with their sizing. I’m a size6/8 ordered a size M blouse going with the measurement charts an I could barely get it on. The sleeve was sewn on incorrectly. It was horrible. Very unhappy"
"I have ordered several dresses from Floryday, well made and of good quality. I have returned one dress with no problem. Keep up the good work!"
"The coat I ordered is nothing like the one on the picture. It was a thin fake piece of material with a very thin piece that looks like rabbit fur but it isn't even that. Poor quality and the zises are very tiny. Lost my money!! MOLLYCA is the exact same with the same clothes and quality. Be aware!!! They are a scam!!!!"
"Do not order anything from this firm.I ordered a pink jacket , when it arrived it was terrible quality material and looked nothing like it did on website. Total waste of money."
"ordered 2 dresses from Floryday and one did not fit, trying to return it and get a refund is a nightmare so will not be purchasing anything else from them, very dissatisfied!"
"Terrible refund policy. Placed order and then cancelled as I got nervous about the bad review of their products.....still 10 days later and no refund. Took them 2 minutes to debit my credit card though!!! Shady company from China. Gonna hound them til I get the funds back though. Visa will step in if they don't refund so either way......"
"I ordered 2items onJauary 7th and that is when they charged my credit card. The items were supposed to arrive within 8-18 business days hiwever as of yet, February 8th I have not received items or notification of an expected date of delivery. Will never irder from them and will call the credit card company to dispute charges!"
"Placed an order at the end of Nov 2018. Never received product & had my credit card company reverse the charges. Floryday decided to dispute the charged and LIE to the credit card company stating that I NEVER contacted them. I've just provided my credit card company with a copy of my email to them ALONG WITH FLORYDAYS RESPONSE! Crooks! RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!! Hopefully I can get my money back."
"After the stated 24 hr response time I have still not been given information about returns and a refund for very poor quality goods. Meanwhile my payment is in their account while I wait for a refund. Apparently everything's on hold until 11 Feb because of Chinese new year."
"I ordered a dress and am very upset that it is taking so long to get here. It was estimated 8-18 days, I ordered it January 11. 2019. I needed it for a wedding in March. Will never use this company again."
"Delighted with my three new dresses - as images - I'm 14/16 and ordered Large - excellent fit ...............what's not to like ............."
"Very slow response via complicated form filling in order to return items of poor quality. Items did not match photos. Will never order again."
"STAFF MUST BE COLOUR BLIND CREAM IS NOT WHITE. COLOUR OF ADVERT IS PURE WHITE. NOT CREAM. AFRAID TO RETURN FOR REFUND LOOKING AT PROBLEMS OTHER CUSTOMERS HAVE HAD."
"All made in China and made for CS people like the Chinese women. A medium is alike a size 10 in girls. Sleeves are 5 inches you short. Then good luck on mailing back and getting a refund. If u use a credit card company they can help. Terrible experience with all these Instagram china ads. Buyer beware..its junk!!!"
"Pictures very misleading, blouse arrived today and bears little resemblance to the item ordered."
"Further to my last post, I have just contacted my bank who said this company had set up a recurring payment on my card as well!! Please be warned & I suggest if you have made a purchase & not received the goods, you contact your bank immediately who can raise a dispute on your behalf with the company 15 calendar days after your purchase date."
FloryDay is rated 1.54 based on 102 reviews