FloryDay Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend FloryDay

How would you rate FloryDay ?

"Beware of ordering accessories. Belt ordered not the length advertised on the site. Belts CANNOT be returned or refunded even if unused and in original packaging. Very poor information given on website."
"Blouse arrived but embroidery was not as shown in photo and the blouse was actually with a food stain on the front! I don't seem able to return it, and have managed to get rid of the stain by washing gently, but will never buy again from this company."
"EVERYTHING IS WRONG HERE. This company is what one may refer to as phony, or shady, at best. Great photos, the few that are available. But I’m not ordering photos, I want a quality garment! Be cautious, beware, you’re not getting what is being presented. Contact customer service or their chat option to get a better feel before handing over your hard earned bucks..."
"There is no customer service number that you can call when you need a refund. It’s a nightmare with auto reply system which it doesn’t get you anywhere. Do not ever buy from this company!!!"
"I ordered £100 of clothes and shoes. Did not read the reviews. They did not arrive until a month later. The quality was shameful. After the difficulty people had encountered trying to get a refund I didn’t even bother. I can’t even take these products to a charity shop as I would be too ashamed. Poor quality replicas from China. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM FLORYDAY!!!!!!!"
"Clothes very poor quality and returning whole order complete nightmare - avoid."
"I ordered two beach cover ups which were actually dresses. I did not like the quality of one and the other was nice but wasn't flowy enough. They were to be warn at a pool party. I asked for them to be returned and they said they couldn't because they were considered 'swimwear'. I argued that these were not swimsuits and they clearly said that in their policy it states any 'swimwear' cannot be returned. I understand lingerie and swimsuits but cover ups? they are the same as dresses. What a fraudulent company. Never use them and their product is absolute garbage."
"Read all their lousy reviews on the internet. No way will I buy from them!!"
"Unfortunately they didn’t make me happy. When the dress I ordered arrived I was totally disappointed. Firstly it was a couple of sizes to small. On the site they said the dress was to fit 39” bust but actually only measured 34” so obviously did not fit. The quality of the material was very sub standard. It looked like a rag. After many e mails I did manage to get a refund so I am happy about that. I would warn anyone from buying from this company. They do not advertise that they are a Chinese company because if they had I definitely would not have purchased from them. I didn’t read reviews before I purchased but I wish I had. I actually despute that a lot of their reviews are bogus. Beware before buying from this company. A very unhappy customer"
"After weeks of trying to get my money back when I had returned a dress I have had no reply from anyone and am still waiting for a refund"
"Beware of dress size. Dress was beautiful and looked exactly as in online picture but nowhere near the extra large size I ordered; my daughter who’s a size 10 could just about get it on. Returns policy was complicated as was told I could have a larger size but I already had XXL. I think they’re catering for Filipino sizes. It’s a shame, as I would have bought a lot more from this site if they could have got the size right."
"I have ordered some clothes at the beginning of March and after couple of hours decided to cancel my order. At first everything was good and they said that it is absolutely ok because it is less than 24 hours after order. Then interesting things started to happen. You are supposed to see your correspondence with support under “My questions” but it was empty there and they wanted me to answer question if I want discount for next time if I keep my order. No way to answer. I tried their chat and was thrown out of there with comment “write email”. I wrote many times, no result. Now they wonder if I want my order to be sent to me despite I was more than clear that I want my money back. They simply don’t react and do everything so that no one would like to get something from them second time. I will go to court for this."
"My first order went off without a hitch. My second order, a blouse, was hopelessly out of proportion, sleeves so narrow I couldn’t get my arms in them, [I’m average build] so I decided to return it. What a long complicated drawn out process. Usually online shopping companies send you a delivery note with return instructions, but this involved writing 3 more emails, assuring them I DID want to return it and had NOT changed my mind, and each time waiting 24 hours for replies. I eventually got the address to return free of charge, and am now awaiting refund. Almost a week of backwards and forwards exchanges. Unnecessarily complex in my view."
"Thank you flory day. My dress arrived today, quicker than I expected and it is beautiful. I purchased it for an upcoming wedding and can't wait to wear it. It fits me perfectly and the quality is excellent. Would thoroughly recommend your company. Keep up the good work."
"the clothes are like in photos, size is exact for me and tissue are like i expected"
FloryDay is rated 1.73 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!