FloryDay Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend FloryDay

How would you rate FloryDay ?

Linda T
"Unfortunately they didn’t make me happy. When the dress I ordered arrived I was totally disappointed. Firstly it was a couple of sizes to small. On the site they said the dress was to fit 39” bust but actually only measured 34” so obviously did not fit. The quality of the material was very sub standard. It looked like a rag. After many e mails I did manage to get a refund so I am happy about that. I would warn anyone from buying from this company. They do not advertise that they are a Chinese company because if they had I definitely would not have purchased from them. I didn’t read reviews before I purchased but I wish I had. I actually despute that a lot of their reviews are bogus. Beware before buying from this company. A very unhappy customer"
I Certainly Would Not Recommend Floriday To Anyone
"After weeks of trying to get my money back when I had returned a dress I have had no reply from anyone and am still waiting for a refund"
Ingrid Roberts
Verified Reviewer
"Beware of dress size. Dress was beautiful and looked exactly as in online picture but nowhere near the extra large size I ordered; my daughter who’s a size 10 could just about get it on. Returns policy was complicated as was told I could have a larger size but I already had XXL. I think they’re catering for Filipino sizes. It’s a shame, as I would have bought a lot more from this site if they could have got the size right."
"I have ordered some clothes at the beginning of March and after couple of hours decided to cancel my order. At first everything was good and they said that it is absolutely ok because it is less than 24 hours after order. Then interesting things started to happen. You are supposed to see your correspondence with support under “My questions” but it was empty there and they wanted me to answer question if I want discount for next time if I keep my order. No way to answer. I tried their chat and was thrown out of there with comment “write email”. I wrote many times, no result. Now they wonder if I want my order to be sent to me despite I was more than clear that I want my money back. They simply don’t react and do everything so that no one would like to get something from them second time. I will go to court for this."
"My first order went off without a hitch. My second order, a blouse, was hopelessly out of proportion, sleeves so narrow I couldn’t get my arms in them, [I’m average build] so I decided to return it. What a long complicated drawn out process. Usually online shopping companies send you a delivery note with return instructions, but this involved writing 3 more emails, assuring them I DID want to return it and had NOT changed my mind, and each time waiting 24 hours for replies. I eventually got the address to return free of charge, and am now awaiting refund. Almost a week of backwards and forwards exchanges. Unnecessarily complex in my view."
"Thank you flory day. My dress arrived today, quicker than I expected and it is beautiful. I purchased it for an upcoming wedding and can't wait to wear it. It fits me perfectly and the quality is excellent. Would thoroughly recommend your company. Keep up the good work."
"the clothes are like in photos, size is exact for me and tissue are like i expected"
FloryDay is rated 2.43 based on 7 reviews