FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Your 15 cent transfers could be more durable.
I've used them about 4 or 5 times and I really like most of the stuff I used. But I did have a problem with the stock numbers it would not transfer and I used recommended pressure and time and heat. I reacked 3 shirt's before giving up on them. I will try here in the next few days with I get a bigger press. But at this point I will not use the stock numbers again .
Tim, I'm sorry about this issue. Have you reached out to our customer support team for further troubleshooting and to find a resolution? If not, please email customersupport@fmexpressions.com. Thank you for your feedback.
Product is usually pretty good, however I have had one too many issues with product shipping late, or receiving incorrect product.
Production time was fast
However delivery isn’t
Maybe a cheaper cost for shipping and faster
Thank you for the constructive feedback Francisco. It will be relayed to the appropriate team.
Love their product but their website froze constantly. After 2 phone calls and chats, still no resolve (was told to clear cache, restart website, etc) Finally I clicked cart and walked away and it opened in 15 minutes. I feel I should have gotten 1 less production day as it took so long to order.
Judy, we're striving to keep our website most current and as such is best viewed using Chrome or Firefox. If, after that attempt, it still doesn't work, please email customersupport@fmexpressions.com and they can assist with troubleshooting further.
I didnt get them on time it was a mess
FM Expressions is rated 4.50 based on 554 reviews