FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Excellent service, an employee explained the sizing to me as a first time customer and how it works. As for my first order they were not the size I wanted which I had chosen on the website. I received an email back after I reached out and received the size I wanted the second order. The shipment time was amazing and quick. Thank you FM expressions!!
Customer service is above and beyond what we would hope for. Now the rest of the story; we placed a 2 piece order and at the time of order, the option of the metallic color was not a drop-down choice. We were informed via email, the same day order was placed, about the situation. With Britani (our point of contact) input we canceled the order and placed a new order in the proper way and look forward to the art we have done. Thanks to the promptness, insight, and courtesy, we were able to advise our board of the situation and get back on track in less than 24 hours! We look forward to the design and also a new review of the outcome!
Never have one problem with the transfers. They are fantastic and fast service
Phenomenal product quality and quick turn around. Very happy with turn out.
You have never fail me! You are my partner in business and now that I’m off my hiatus we will do lots more work together moving forward
Great turnaround time on custom logos. Very easy to upload the designs and they go onto garments and other items perfectly.
Great quality very easy to use.
The order was delayed.
Paid extra for shipping and still didn’t receive it on time
Communication and figuring out what needs to be done to get things right is amazing! I love FM expressions!!
OUTSTANDING product & Quality work ! Customer service is FANTASTIC ! When i had a problem ( which is rare ) they handled it promptly !
Great quality and fast service.
Nice product, fast delivery, great logistics!
Outstanding customer service and product
I have placed three or four orders with FM Expressions and each time it has been an awesome experience. The first order was confusing for me, so they kindly walked me through it! It's a breeze now!
This order was extremely timely, Great Job!
I did front and back art work. Some with very small lettering. I initially was ordering 50 of each and called the customer service to change my on going order. Not only did the rep help me quickly but she also saved me money by having me order 75 of each. It came out cheaper than ordering 50.
Executed flawlessly! The vintage transfers we received were perfect and transferred to the shirts easily and looked great! They weren't heavy and thick and turned out better than we'd hoped for. We'll be back!
Quick turn around time. I’m talking I had my custom order within 4 days. Great quality and exactly what I needed.
Our first order with FM arrived so quicky. a great experience for us and such a quick turnaround. Thanks so much, we will be sending more orders your way really soon. We are based in the UK and this got to us quicker than if we had made the order to a UK company.. SO would recommend these guys everytime Kind regards
My first order was rather simple by walking through the online process. The order came within the time frame promised. My first production run of 26 shirts with the settings recommended went well. The shirts look great.
FM Expressions is rated 4.47 based on 658 reviews