FM Expressions Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend FM Expressions

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"I was skeptical about ordering prints, at first. My prints came in excellent condition and very fast. I had no problem pressing the prints to the shirts and they are beautiful!! My family love them!! I will continue to use your services for outsourcing when I have large orders. Thanks again!!!"
"Lately the quality of the prints have a lot of issue. For example ink on the sheet that's not part of the design, part of the design missing on some sheets, the transfer not sticking to the product, and these are not just one sheet, they are usually several. It costs our company money when we waste shirts!!! Its not acceptable at all!"
"Service was easy to use and delivery was fast."
"Great customer service and fantastic product. We use you for all our quick fundraising shirts and love dealing with FM."
"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING"
"I love their quick services and great quality! They are always quick to help me with any issue or question!"
"Delivery was postponed 2 days in a row I asked to be upgraded to overnight delivery Wednesday so it would ship on Thursday. It didn’t ship until Friday so I didn’t recurve my prints until Monday. The quality wasn’t that great, glossy finish I ordered the fashion formula not sure if that’s was intentional. Really disappointed about this company because I emailed about the situation and haven’t recieved a response."
"Your service makes heat pressing shirts simple and less time consuming."
"I have always after each order been very please P.House"
"The FM Expressions website is super well organized, provides all the information I need, and is easy to use for placing orders. The quality of their transfers is excellent, and the turnaround time is quick! When I've had questions, customer service has been so nice."
"On time delivery, good quality."
"QUICK accurate service... AWSOME PRODUCT"
"Everything is great. Just wish foil transfers were a part of the .10/.15 cent program. Thanks,"
"The pre-shipping review of our order made it possible for us to edit the artwork and was much appreciated. Once all of the updates were completed, it was smooth sailing and our order arrived as promised. The quality of the graphic and vinyl was great; it adhered to our t-shirts very well. The only downside is that I would not have been able to understand the problem if my granddaughter who has a graphic art degree hadn't been on standby."
"Great product and great turnaround time."
"Transfer sheets came out fantastic and worked flawlessly for me. They looked great on the shirts I have pressed them onto."
"Good quality, good customer service"
"We got our order a day later that was told. Asked if we needed different shipping due to the delay in printing but shipped before I had time to answer so our project got delayed by a day."
"Great communication and quick service. Thank you!"
"PRODUCTS ARE ALWAYS GREAT AND THEY SHIP EXTREMELY FAST! WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND."
FM Expressions is rated 4.57 based on 283 reviews