FM Expressions Reviews

Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue
Gordonsville

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Excellent service, an employee explained the sizing to me as a first time customer and how it works. As for my first order they were not the size I wanted which I had chosen on the website. I received an email back after I reached out and received the size I wanted the second order. The shipment time was amazing and quick. Thank you FM expressions!!
Have always been happy with you products and your service.
I originally ordered prints from Etsy that did not press correctly, was recommended FM from a friend. FM was wonderful, they completely my transfer and shipped in just a few days! I highly recommend FM for ready to press transfers. I will definitely be using them again in the future!
Been a customer of FM Expressions for many years! I would never use anyone else! They are there when I need them! Orders always on-time, ships when promised and their prices CAN'T be beat by anyone. Thanks for all you do for me...
I was very pleased with the products I received. All of our shirts looked great for our virtual family reunion.
FM Expressions  5 star review on 13th January 2023
Everything I've ordered from them has been top quality with detailed application guidelines. Service has always been helpful as well.
Response to inquires and orders is excellent.
Great place been working with FM for 10+ years
easy to use website. quick delivery. great quality
Excellent customer service. Quality product.
These guys are truly amazing. Accurate and quick they have made it very affordable for me to use T’s to advertise and drive a great income for my business. Trinity Pro Scooters has really done well with FM Expressions! Thanks guys!!!
FM Expressions  5 star review on 16th November 2022 FM Expressions  5 star review on 16th November 2022
I love working with FM Expressions. The staff is always super nice and very helpful. The product is a lifesaver.
I think your product is the best and only have a problem with the shipping fees..... very expensive.
My delivery was in a timely manner. Because there were so many words, I chose to have my job printed by FM. They did not disappoint.
fast turn around good price
All of my PRINTS from F& M are GREAT and the KIDS Prints are the BEST, and I would like more.
Love Love Love. The customer service & fat turnaround are exactly what my business needed. WIN WIN !!!
Exceptional service; quick turnaround - very pleased with response and product !
FM Expressions  5 star review on 15th November 2022
consistently great quality, and lower temp application for the athletic (basic) print, than the "other guys". :)
Very good quality products, consistently.
great work very fast service very reasonable
FM Expressions is rated 4.5 based on 696 reviews