FM Expressions Reviews

Under an hour
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Product is normally great, but FM has messed up 6 orders! I do not normally post negative reviews but the hope is after 6 incorrect orders and credit adjustments, they will make changes to improve their quality control to prevent future problems
I was very impressed by the vintage it’s nothing like a nice clean hot peel from FM looking forward to the future when they offer vintage in a two color option 12 by 12 πŸ‘πŸΎ
The FM Expressions team is all around great. They work with you on your artwork and are always professional yet super nice. I love working with them and the transfers always come out great.
Great Team of Experts always on point, love working with them.
The Transfers are Good Price and are great.
Great transfers, exactly what I was looking for! Fast shipping also!
Excellent products!
I have now made at least 5 orders through FM Expressions and they have been perfect every time! The instructions for set-up are clear and easy and you are able to see exactly what you will get. Prices are very competitive and I appreciate their quick response time to your concerns/questions. Shipping has always been as indicated on your orders. I'm completely sold on FM Expressions for all my transfer needs! Kudos!!!
perfect job
I like FM EXPRESSION. When i had a problem. They fix it and right then and there when i talk to them. They are easy to get a hold to. Amazing work.
get turn over time... good quality prints..great price
Great communication, excellent products.
It's nice produce is easy to use
always great quality and fast service
I love your service, pricing, and ease of operation on the website. I also love being updated on the status of my order. I highly recommend FM Expressions to friends and family.
I love everyone involved. Your products are amazing, durable and keeping my business afloat. You all deserve Nobel peace prizes.
I love the quality of the product and ease of using the system.
They do excellent work and ship very fast!
I have used you in the past and have had no customer complaints. The one thing I would suggest is to offer "Chat" online.
Great Service and fast turnaround