FM Expressions Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend FM Expressions

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy

"The transfers seem to be working well after a little tweaking on my part. I think the shipping was a little expensive but I guess that makes up for the transfer price. Overall I have been pleased with the product and we will see how the transfers last over time. I believe I will order again at this point."
"Quick turnarounds, great pricing"
"Need more stock Transfers"
"Excellent Prints. Worked out well for family reunion. Thanks again. You guys are now my go to print shop. Continue with success. dbn"
"Good Quality Vinyl but some of the sheets sticks to the shirts. It says 7 seconds at 320 degrees but it doesn’t work at those settings. Trial and error. I went thru 13 sheets before I figured it out. Other than that it’s pretty good."
"This is my first time using FM Expressions and I must say that I am very pleased! There customer service is great and the person I spoke with held my hand along the way to make corrections to an order I had place and to make sure that it was correct and sent to production in order for me to get my order on time. I will def be using FM again!"
"Amazing and fast..."
"Great company. Fast reliable service"
"Quick and easy ordering process with profession results."
"Very reliable"
"Fair ReasonBLE"
"Great service"
"Very prompt follow-up and anxiously awaiting our first order:)! Thank you and have a great day! Jeannette"
"Product is usually pretty good, however I have had one too many issues with product shipping late, or receiving incorrect product."
"I am happy with the quality of the transfers as well as the assist of customer support. I highly recommend FM Expressions."
"I am really dissatisfied with my experience. I am unsure why there is such a big cost difference and an extra business day on the 12x9 gang sheets verses the 12x9 single image. They are printing literally the same thing on the same size piece of paper as if it were a single image. It’s actually cheaper to do two different single image transfers with the set up fees than to pay the gang image price, which is silly. When I called to ask why it was so much more and why it would take two more days, the man I spoke to was patronizing and condescending. I have been screen printing for nearly 10 years, and I am aware of how the process works. Just seems like a scam for people who don’t know differently when it comes to single image/gang images. I cancelled my order with them and paid more somewhere else for better customer service and faster shipping with no regrets."
"My transfers were Perfect do you hear me!!!!!!! You will forever be my business partners!!!"
"Good quality at excellent price"
"The quality of the transfers I received was superior to the transfers I was getting from a different company and was about $200 cheaper. I am now going to be using FM Expressions for all of my transfer needs! Thanks again."
"The samples they sent came fast and they are good, along with their pricing. I can honestly say that I look forward to using them in the near future."
FM Expressions is rated 4.69 based on 111 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access