FM Expressions Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend FM Expressions

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Some of these reviews are fake becauseFM Expression got me out of my money two time and I won’t be stupid to do a third too. They are a scam please don’t get scam out your money"
"Sometime the print is not legible and print sizes change I not sure why, but the company is pretty consistent with production I will still use them..."
"Awesome Prices, Customer service, delivery!"
"Extremely helpful. It was my first time doing business with FM Expressions and I was definitely pleased. They walked me thru the process which was smooth. They were patient. I would like to really thank Rachel in the art department, she was special. I told her i would mention her.. I am going to do plenty of business with FM Expressions. Thanks again."
"My prints crack like crazy after a couple washes. Like am I doing something wrong? because I don’t have time to be taking loses"
"excellent customer service and love the ease of ordering and applying the product!!!!"
"Excellent quality and great customer service!:)"
"Always happy with the result."
"The best company, excellent work and very respectful staff."
"I love the help and easiness of the website."
"I am very happy with the speed of the service."
"Very Awesome Experience"
"Omg! This company exceeded my expectations.. they were very knowledgeable and courteous.. Kristen was very helpful and understanding. You guys rock. Can’t wait to do business with you guys again."
"I just wish you had quicker service."
"Excellent customer service"
"Good taught me about other materials help with T-shirt"
"So far, I am super impressed with this company. Fast shipping, great quality and nice packaging. The website is well designed and easy to use. Out of several hundreds of transfers I've found 2 blemishes. That's pretty damn good quality control! I'll continue to order and re-order!!"
"They have been amazing since the beginning."
"great customer service"
"always do a great job!"
FM Expressions is rated 4.58 based on 379 reviews