FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Quick service. Easy to uplaod designs and see designs before printing. Like the option for color and also for background. Suggestions: need to see the pms color before printing. Just to make sure its the right color
Quick and accurate. Very pleased with my transfers.
My order was fast and just what I expected. The team at FM Expressions even helped me with a correction.
The colors In the transfers are spotty as hell!
A lot of emails about delays in production which push my shipping date back multiple times
Transfers came out great and shipping was super fast!!
Nice products good prices recently had really fast shipping
Easy to work with and fast service
Excellent service
Everything was great and fast. Excellent job team
Very happy with the quality and quick turnaround with the shipping, will 100% be coming back for more!
FM Expressions  5 star review on 4th November 2021 FM Expressions  5 star review on 4th November 2021
FM Expressions did our logos for our adult hockey team and they look great. One custom and one on site logo were created. Thank you.
Very professional and with great products..
Transfers came out great, quick delivery.
Exactly what I needed, will order more again soon!
FM Expressions  5 star review on 4th November 2021
Supposed to be a 3 day turn around. Has now been 9 days and they still don't know when I'll get my stuff!
It takes an extremely long time to receive screens and keep your fingers crossed that once you received them they are accurate
Order 2 weeks ago and is still not shipped
Emails after emails telling me the same thing, placed order (1544609) on July 16 , since then I have received a total of 14 email telling that there has been a delay. Finally I received an email saying that the order has been shipped. a sigh of relief (wow). After not receiving the package, I retrieved the email and clicked on the link and get the following message: "Please correct the following errors The tracking number you entered is not valid. " It seem like the have misguided me on purpose (bad business practice) It has now been over a month and my client is now getting upset.
4 emails and zero response. Production ended up taking double the time so I kindly requested to seize production and to not bill me....well they never responded...still billed me and shipped them out. The event I needed them for had long passed. There is no excuse for this kind of service. I had to file a chargeback with my bank and will be filing a complaint with their state attorney general. Buyer beware!
FM Expressions is rated 4.45 based on 623 reviews