FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
I’m not sure is the size will be right on my design....
Great company has done pretty good work for my company Cuzzo Clothing Company
The customer service was great helping me though my first project. I will use them again.
Excellent service and delivery time!!!
We are happy with the quality and turn around time! We wish the pricing was a bit lower to help us with profit margin.
GOOD !
NOTHINGS PERFECT
Took some extra emails and calls to answer questions but it all worked out great in the end. Thank you
Quick turnaround time and great price!
Quality of the transfers are not as good as they have been lately.
the end product is very good, delivery time is an issue. I can not depend for delivery on a confirm date. Over 50% of time our delivery date is change.
The Transfers are Good Price and are great.
It's nice produce is easy to use
I have used you in the past and have had no customer complaints. The one thing I would suggest is to offer "Chat" online.
The quality of the custom and stock templates are amazing. The shipping is the only thing that stops me from giving them a 5. My products always come 1-2 later than promised.
Love your products, ease of use and application. Just wish the shipping cost could be better or more options. Turn around times seemed to have increased to me but I could be wrong about that. Again, could be the shipping time. For my larger orders, you guys rock. Want to try a 4-color job with you but nobody orders those from me.
Excellent product, Excellent prices, Excellent speed. I have a local shop (literally a mile from my shop) who also does these transfers. They want me to order more than what I need and charge me more than FM Expressions charges me and that's AFTER shipping costs! I will definitely be using FM for my heat transfer needs. The ONLY reason I didn't give a "Very Good" review is because I have waited on hold for an extremely long time when I have called in with questions, not every time, but several times. Get that fixed and FM Expressions will be PERFECT!
The transfers we have received so far are excellent, the only reason we did not give a 5 star rating is because the shipping is kinda pricey. Otherwise we the service and product is excellent.
great quality and fast customer service
I just wish you had quicker service.
Good taught me about other materials help with T-shirt
FM Expressions is rated 4.52 based on 551 reviews