FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Misleading lead times. Missed an event that i needed before. Staff unable to even let me know when my order will be here. Feel very let down.
Horrible delays. I have an order that has been in production for 17 days now and has not moved. My invoice says that it ships within two weeks. This seems to be an ongoing issue with their business and every time I hear the same excuse that 'we are trying to rectify the issues' but it never happens. While I understand delays happen (from time to time, not every time) they can't make any guarantees as to when the order will go to print. I give up on this company after my 2nd order and feel that they simply do not care about longevity of a customer. I'll go to Stahl's or elsewhere. I certainly would like to see FM Expressions get their act together. And on a side note FM, if you know their are going to be delays past what you state then it is your job to contact customers and let them know that please.
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, WASTED OVER $300 ON THESE LOW QUALITY FULL COLOR TRANSFERS. OURS CAME WITH VISIBLE PRINT LINES AROUND THE EGES, DO NOT ADHERE WELL, AND DO NOT LAST AFTER BEING WASHED. CHEAP IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD.
Good afternoon Brandon, Upon reviewing your order here, it looks like you haven't reached out to us to even give us a chance to resolve your concern here. I've sent your information over to our support team and they'll be in touch soon. Thanks again for the feedback!
Was basically told I was a liar and a cheat by customer service representative Rachel after submitting my design. A design approved by my customer that never should have been an issue. It was for 1 singular image to be applied to 1 singular garment per sheet. Do not order from this company and their terrible customer service.
Good afternoon Christina, Unfortunately our single image programs are unable to have ganged images on the sheet. After reviewing your correspondence with our team members, we've not been able to locate anywhere that a representative accused you of lying or cheating. We throughly inspect all artwork before sending to our printing department and your artwork was found to have been ganged. In an effort to protect all of our customers and keep our pricing low, your artwork was flagged for ganging. You were given several options that would allow you to print this artwork but still refused those solutions. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
The quality of the transfers is awful! The quality of the transfers is awful. They do not last and begin cracking after a few washes. The company will not stand by its product and has a 30-day warranty. In my business, I make shirts as needed, so sometimes I won't use transfers for months. That automatically voids the warranty. The company told me there is nothing they can do after 30 days even though I have several pictures of cracked designs.
I put the heat it told me and every time it pilled off
Never buy from this company, they will make you lose money, First they messed up and order that was delayed (over 5 business days). Then when reached out and show them the issue with the misprints, to waste more time they wanted me to specify the issue even though I show them the screen shots, Then I create screen shots and the artwork on my orders tab with marking each issue like telling 5 year old kid. Then they apologize and told me they will do a rush print and delivery on Thursday. On Thursday I reach them out again asking the tracking info and they told me the prints are not ready and will not even be ready today, are you joking? Why did you lie to me that it will be delivered on Thursday then?? Now I am stuck and don't know what to tell my customer anymore. This company with this worst lying customer service will make you lose money. If you ever buy from them (which I never recommend) make sure to order it at least 4 months in advance and check each print as they make too many mistakes. I have been their customer last 7 years and never again
I ordered on Nov 28 and scheduled to deliver Dec 7th read there turn around. Not even a reply or sorry.
I’ve ordered 3 times with FM and each time has been an ordeal. This last time was the worst. Sent in artwork- even called and spoke to artwork manager to ask if it was correct. Received it in mail after spending $350 and it was missing a white background and useless since it was going on black hoodies. They say it was my fault and they print what customer sends in. Wrong! You have an art team who overlooks everything. Would never deal with them again.
dONT ASSUME AND SEND MODIFICATION APPROVAL. jUST PRINT WHAT BEEN SENT. ONCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAY I WILL HAVE PRINTED AND OTHER SAY AFTER MONTH THAT WAS MY MISTAKE. DONT ASSUME WRONG.
Their order process is complicated and confusing. I ordered material per website instructions. However when received and applied, it would not work. I called the company and was told basically - To Bad - So Sad, and claimed I made ordering errors. I followed the website instruction and was told I was wrong. Odd. Sticking to transfer express now. If I could rate them zero stars I would.
I purchased a 9x12.75 IMAGES and instead of receiving a 9x12.75 IMAGES I got a 4x7 that I am not going to be able to use so now my customers are on hold because of this mistake. This is unacceptable and unprofessional
They stopped selling 2 and 3 color prints and now their prices are not affordable. They push you from 1 color then to full color with nothing in between.
This company has ruined my business's reputation. They have repeatedly lied about my order, and I don't have an honest answer to give my clients. We are currently looking at business day # 8 that I have promised my clients each day their order would be ready.
So unprofessional. I have been lied to over and over again about when my order will ship. I have worked hard to build a reputation where my clients can trust me and will lose thousands of dollars due to missed deadlines. I waited the 2 additional days that I was told was a delay because of Covid. I have checked in each day and been told it should ship that day. It has been 4 additional days of nothing. My clients are furious and F&M has ruined our reputation.
I would give them a 0 if I could! DON"T USE FM EXPRESSIONS!!!! Sorry, but if you have actual clients who want a good product that will last more than 1-2 washes, you get what you pay for. FM Expressions; heat transfers may be affordable, but that is because they don't last. They crack and feel like paper after just 1-2 washes. I was test washing my products and after just one wash (inside out in cold without using heat to dry them) they no longer felt like they were a part of the shirt. They are good for one time use, but that is about all. I could not and would not sell shirts with FM Expression transfers to clients. I would have very unhappy customers and would lose all my credibility, Think twice before using them. They would not refund my money after I voiced my concerns. They told me, "it was a part of the athletic feel". I have never given negative press to any company before, I don't think it's nice, but I was incredibly upset by the poor quality of these transfers and want to save other people the headache. It won't let me submit photos to show you just how cracked and peeled they were after one wash. I was really upset by this entire process and hope you don't have to go through this as well.
I order the young and high transfers tried 2 shirts and neither of them stuck on the shirt did a white shirt first I said ok it must be for dark and so I tried a purple shirt and that didn’t stick either I’m very disappointed because I had several orders for this print
Wouldn't know where to begin, but the process for quality control is the pits...we have lost a lot of money working with FM
I was really excited to order transfers for my business launching, upon opening my package,I had the wrong artwork. Someone placed the wrong transfers in the package, put an order label with my artwork (huge difference) and shipped them out. When I called customer service, therepresentative continued to talk over me and told me that I called too late in the day and they were getting ready to close. I called when I received my order. I was suppose to get them earlier in the day but bc of their inability to support their production volume, there was a delay in the time frame I received my order. It was very unprofessional how she spoke and was not empathetic at all.
I asked for a 12x12 image and received a 4x4