FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I order the young and high transfers tried 2 shirts and neither of them stuck on the shirt did a white shirt first I said ok it must be for dark and so I tried a purple shirt and that didn’t stick either I’m very disappointed because I had several orders for this print
Wouldn't know where to begin, but the process for quality control is the pits...we have lost a lot of money working with FM
I was really excited to order transfers for my business launching, upon opening my package,I had the wrong artwork. Someone placed the wrong transfers in the package, put an order label with my artwork (huge difference) and shipped them out. When I called customer service, therepresentative continued to talk over me and told me that I called too late in the day and they were getting ready to close. I called when I received my order. I was suppose to get them earlier in the day but bc of their inability to support their production volume, there was a delay in the time frame I received my order. It was very unprofessional how she spoke and was not empathetic at all.
I asked for a 12x12 image and received a 4x4
I wish I could add a picture to show the quality. Ask for Sebastian, he’s super helpful :-/
Some of these reviews are fake becauseFM Expression got me out of my money two time and I won’t be stupid to do a third too. They are a scam please don’t get scam out your money
Joy, rest assured, the reviews on this page are sent automatically and randomly to customers, and are 100% real customers. It seem as though you may have written this review in error, as we don't have record of your account with FM Expressions. If that is not the case, please send an email to customersupport@fmexpressions.com with your order number so that we can better assist you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
You guys customer service is not so good I was waiting to talk to some one for a hour
Received my first order today, unfortunately instead of the 20 gang sheets that I ordered,( of pocket size logo's)-I received 20 single pocket logos. This was an order for a huge Charity event in 3 days, and now I am 280 transfers short. I called customer service as soon as I opened my package and was flat out told there's nothing they can do for me. So- basically I paid $8.34 each for single 4X4 pocket logos. Not too mention the representative was obviously aggravated that I had an issue. Don't waste your time or money and pray to God that everything comes perfect, because other wise "there's nothing they can do."
The quality of the transfers were not as good as advertised. I feel as if I was misled. The Athletic formula transfers are not consistent. I followed the included instructions and the online video tips. I really believed it would be a great product to save my small business time and money, but instead, I have $395.30 of waste. My temperature was within the proper range, and my pressure was set high. I got the following results:

1. Random spots of ink/paint that wasn’t in the design.

2. If the heat press was set close to 325-330 degrees, the image was opaque, but would crack. I know how to press again to heal the cracks.

3. If the temperature was increased, the image was transparent & blurred.

4. The transfers did not peel clean. The “paper” pressure test, as demonstrated online, is not sufficient for these transfers. The pressure has to be much higher than that. I learned that lesson.

I printed around twenty different transfers using different temperature/pressure combinations. I came up with two or three shirts I’d be comfortable selling at retail.

These low cost transfers are just not reliable. I’d like to try your Vintage or Waterbased formula, but I’m afraid the product won’t be as good as the advertising. I thought I maybe should have initially ordered the Vintage, but the online tool to help me choose told me that the Athletic is what I needed.

I thought I was doing a good thing for my business. I have serious buyer’s remorse.
Scammers and inconsistent with how they review artwork. Used same file twice and once they verified everything and the second time verified nothing and printed my transfers incorrectly. This is unacceptable.
Delays Delays Delays... LONG HORRIBLE PHONE WAITS... NO ACCOUNTABILITY when they make mistakes... Emails come AFTER BUSINESS hours and then they DO NOT REPLY. Definitely looking for another company soon.
Paul you are absolutely right, the delays have now been communicated on our website and we are working as quickly as possible to rectify the situation. Thank you for your support as we grow through this issue.
I ordered and paid for shipment for a certain day. I wasnt even notified that they had a production problem. I called and the assured me that my order would ship the next night for Saturday delivery. It did not ship. It cost me 800.00 that I lost from this happening. I am not pleased.
Robert, I'm really worry about this issue. Please reach out to customersupport@fmexpressions.com so that we can work with you on a resolution ASAP.
I have not been happy. We have had product go out late because of shipment not being here on the correct date. transfers sticking together. So lose of product and money. customer service could use training. If a shipment is going to be late I get a email but lately i have not. I think communication is being lost and needs to be look at. more training.
Joyce, you're absolutely right, increased production demand has cause a potential delay in orders. We're working very hard at communicating with our customer on a regular basis, and appreciate your support as we grow through these issues.
I have had great success in the past with FM. This time was order was the wrong size, which I was able to catch and change, and the image was wrong in color. Never sent to me for review. Customer service was poor. Saying I approved this. After demanding to speak to a manager I did have one call me, however I have tried calling him back and was unable to leave a message. So my order was never fixed :(
Megan I'm sorry about your most recent experience. It looks like our representatives as well as the manager called 3 times and left voicemails each time as you were unavailable. Please reach out to us again so that we can fix this situation for you. CustomerSupport@fmexpressions.com
I have been with F&M For over a year doing about $2500/month. In the beginning, they were awesome, but in the last 3-4 months, occasionally, shipping has been delayed, generally 1-2 days, but in the last 4 weeks, I have not had an order ship on time, being delayed as much as 5 days! I have been in contact with management on multiple occasions, they are aware, but it does not resolve the shipping on time issue. I have lost customers due to their inability to fill orders as promised. Sorry guys!
George you're absolutely right. Unfortunately we've had such an immense increase in demand that you may experience a day delay in shipping products out. The website has been updated to reflect this change. Rest assured we're working as quickly as possible to rectify the issue. Thank you for your feedback.
O stars. Terrible. You.mess up and you dont even care about the customer
I am really dissatisfied with my experience. I am unsure why there is such a big cost difference and an extra business day on the 12x9 gang sheets verses the 12x9 single image. They are printing literally the same thing on the same size piece of paper as if it were a single image. It’s actually cheaper to do two different single image transfers with the set up fees than to pay the gang image price, which is silly. When I called to ask why it was so much more and why it would take two more days, the man I spoke to was patronizing and condescending. I have been screen printing for nearly 10 years, and I am aware of how the process works. Just seems like a scam for people who don’t know differently when it comes to single image/gang images. I cancelled my order with them and paid more somewhere else for better customer service and faster shipping with no regrets.
My design was printed wrong AGAIN
Jaimie, I'm sorry to hear that your most recent order was not printed properly. Please reach out to our great customer support team (customersupport@fmexpressions.com) and they will work hard to get everything worked out for you!
my order was a nightmare took forever to process i was told i would get overnite shipping as a courtesy still took three days
this was the worst
Dwayne, I'm sorry for your experience with FM, that absolutely is unacceptable. Please reach out to customersupport@fmexpressions.com and they will work with you on a resolution.
Jobs are continuously pushed back and do not ship when they are supposed to, it's always an excuse. Horrible customer service, extremely unreliable.
Thank you for the feedback. It will be relayed to the appropriate team.
FM Expressions is rated 4.57 based on 542 reviews