FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Never buy from this company, they will make you lose money,
First they messed up and order that was delayed (over 5 business days).
Then when reached out and show them the issue with the misprints, to waste more time they wanted me to specify the issue even though I show them the screen shots,
Then I create screen shots and the artwork on my orders tab with marking each issue like telling 5 year old kid.
Then they apologize and told me they will do a rush print and delivery on Thursday.
On Thursday I reach them out again asking the tracking info and they told me the prints are not ready and will not even be ready today, are you joking? Why did you lie to me that it will be delivered on Thursday then?? Now I am stuck and don't know what to tell my customer anymore.
This company with this worst lying customer service will make you lose money.
If you ever buy from them (which I never recommend) make sure to order it at least 4 months in advance and check each print as they make too many mistakes.
I have been their customer last 7 years and never again
I ordered on Nov 28 and scheduled to deliver Dec 7th read there turn around. Not even a reply or sorry.
I’ve ordered 3 times with FM and each time has been an ordeal. This last time was the worst. Sent in artwork- even called and spoke to artwork manager to ask if it was correct. Received it in mail after spending $350 and it was missing a white background and useless since it was going on black hoodies. They say it was my fault and they print what customer sends in. Wrong! You have an art team who overlooks everything. Would never deal with them again.
dONT ASSUME AND SEND MODIFICATION APPROVAL. jUST PRINT WHAT BEEN SENT. ONCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAY I WILL HAVE PRINTED AND OTHER SAY AFTER MONTH THAT WAS MY MISTAKE. DONT ASSUME WRONG.
Their order process is complicated and confusing. I ordered material per website instructions. However when received and applied, it would not work. I called the company and was told basically - To Bad - So Sad, and claimed I made ordering errors.

I followed the website instruction and was told I was wrong. Odd. Sticking to transfer express now.

If I could rate them zero stars I would.
I purchased a 9x12.75 IMAGES and instead of receiving a 9x12.75 IMAGES I got a 4x7 that I am not going to be able to use so now my customers are on hold because of this mistake. This is unacceptable and unprofessional
They stopped selling 2 and 3 color prints and now their prices are not affordable. They push you from 1 color then to full color with nothing in between.
This company has ruined my business's reputation. They have repeatedly lied about my order, and I don't have an honest answer to give my clients. We are currently looking at business day # 8 that I have promised my clients each day their order would be ready.
So unprofessional. I have been lied to over and over again about when my order will ship. I have worked hard to build a reputation where my clients can trust me and will lose thousands of dollars due to missed deadlines. I waited the 2 additional days that I was told was a delay because of Covid. I have checked in each day and been told it should ship that day. It has been 4 additional days of nothing. My clients are furious and F&M has ruined our reputation.
I would give them a 0 if I could! DON"T USE FM EXPRESSIONS!!!! Sorry, but if you have actual clients who want a good product that will last more than 1-2 washes, you get what you pay for. FM Expressions; heat transfers may be affordable, but that is because they don't last. They crack and feel like paper after just 1-2 washes. I was test washing my products and after just one wash (inside out in cold without using heat to dry them) they no longer felt like they were a part of the shirt. They are good for one time use, but that is about all. I could not and would not sell shirts with FM Expression transfers to clients. I would have very unhappy customers and would lose all my credibility, Think twice before using them. They would not refund my money after I voiced my concerns. They told me, "it was a part of the athletic feel". I have never given negative press to any company before, I don't think it's nice, but I was incredibly upset by the poor quality of these transfers and want to save other people the headache. It won't let me submit photos to show you just how cracked and peeled they were after one wash. I was really upset by this entire process and hope you don't have to go through this as well.
I order the young and high transfers tried 2 shirts and neither of them stuck on the shirt did a white shirt first I said ok it must be for dark and so I tried a purple shirt and that didn’t stick either I’m very disappointed because I had several orders for this print
Wouldn't know where to begin, but the process for quality control is the pits...we have lost a lot of money working with FM
I was really excited to order transfers for my business launching, upon opening my package,I had the wrong artwork. Someone placed the wrong transfers in the package, put an order label with my artwork (huge difference) and shipped them out. When I called customer service, therepresentative continued to talk over me and told me that I called too late in the day and they were getting ready to close. I called when I received my order. I was suppose to get them earlier in the day but bc of their inability to support their production volume, there was a delay in the time frame I received my order. It was very unprofessional how she spoke and was not empathetic at all.
I asked for a 12x12 image and received a 4x4
I wish I could add a picture to show the quality. Ask for Sebastian, he’s super helpful :-/
Some of these reviews are fake becauseFM Expression got me out of my money two time and I won’t be stupid to do a third too. They are a scam please don’t get scam out your money
Joy, rest assured, the reviews on this page are sent automatically and randomly to customers, and are 100% real customers. It seem as though you may have written this review in error, as we don't have record of your account with FM Expressions. If that is not the case, please send an email to customersupport@fmexpressions.com with your order number so that we can better assist you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
You guys customer service is not so good I was waiting to talk to some one for a hour
Received my first order today, unfortunately instead of the 20 gang sheets that I ordered,( of pocket size logo's)-I received 20 single pocket logos. This was an order for a huge Charity event in 3 days, and now I am 280 transfers short. I called customer service as soon as I opened my package and was flat out told there's nothing they can do for me. So- basically I paid $8.34 each for single 4X4 pocket logos. Not too mention the representative was obviously aggravated that I had an issue. Don't waste your time or money and pray to God that everything comes perfect, because other wise "there's nothing they can do."
The quality of the transfers were not as good as advertised. I feel as if I was misled. The Athletic formula transfers are not consistent. I followed the included instructions and the online video tips. I really believed it would be a great product to save my small business time and money, but instead, I have $395.30 of waste. My temperature was within the proper range, and my pressure was set high. I got the following results:

1. Random spots of ink/paint that wasn’t in the design.

2. If the heat press was set close to 325-330 degrees, the image was opaque, but would crack. I know how to press again to heal the cracks.

3. If the temperature was increased, the image was transparent & blurred.

4. The transfers did not peel clean. The “paper” pressure test, as demonstrated online, is not sufficient for these transfers. The pressure has to be much higher than that. I learned that lesson.

I printed around twenty different transfers using different temperature/pressure combinations. I came up with two or three shirts I’d be comfortable selling at retail.

These low cost transfers are just not reliable. I’d like to try your Vintage or Waterbased formula, but I’m afraid the product won’t be as good as the advertising. I thought I maybe should have initially ordered the Vintage, but the online tool to help me choose told me that the Athletic is what I needed.

I thought I was doing a good thing for my business. I have serious buyer’s remorse.
Scammers and inconsistent with how they review artwork. Used same file twice and once they verified everything and the second time verified nothing and printed my transfers incorrectly. This is unacceptable.
FM Expressions is rated 4.50 based on 554 reviews