FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Received my first order today, unfortunately instead of the 20 gang sheets that I ordered,( of pocket size logo's)-I received 20 single pocket logos. This was an order for a huge Charity event in 3 days, and now I am 280 transfers short. I called customer service as soon as I opened my package and was flat out told there's nothing they can do for me. So- basically I paid $8.34 each for single 4X4 pocket logos. Not too mention the representative was obviously aggravated that I had an issue. Don't waste your time or money and pray to God that everything comes perfect, because other wise "there's nothing they can do."
Some of these reviews are fake becauseFM Expression got me out of my money two time and I won’t be stupid to do a third too. They are a scam please don’t get scam out your money
Joy, rest assured, the reviews on this page are sent automatically and randomly to customers, and are 100% real customers. It seem as though you may have written this review in error, as we don't have record of your account with FM Expressions. If that is not the case, please send an email to customersupport@fmexpressions.com with your order number so that we can better assist you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
The quality of the transfers were not as good as advertised. I feel as if I was misled. The Athletic formula transfers are not consistent. I followed the included instructions and the online video tips. I really believed it would be a great product to save my small business time and money, but instead, I have $395.30 of waste. My temperature was within the proper range, and my pressure was set high. I got the following results:

1. Random spots of ink/paint that wasn’t in the design.

2. If the heat press was set close to 325-330 degrees, the image was opaque, but would crack. I know how to press again to heal the cracks.

3. If the temperature was increased, the image was transparent & blurred.

4. The transfers did not peel clean. The “paper” pressure test, as demonstrated online, is not sufficient for these transfers. The pressure has to be much higher than that. I learned that lesson.

I printed around twenty different transfers using different temperature/pressure combinations. I came up with two or three shirts I’d be comfortable selling at retail.

These low cost transfers are just not reliable. I’d like to try your Vintage or Waterbased formula, but I’m afraid the product won’t be as good as the advertising. I thought I maybe should have initially ordered the Vintage, but the online tool to help me choose told me that the Athletic is what I needed.

I thought I was doing a good thing for my business. I have serious buyer’s remorse.
I asked for a 12x12 image and received a 4x4
My prints crack like crazy after a couple washes. Like am I doing something wrong? because I don’t have time to be taking loses
Scammers and inconsistent with how they review artwork. Used same file twice and once they verified everything and the second time verified nothing and printed my transfers incorrectly. This is unacceptable.
Everything I’ve ordered had been good. I would like to see them offer some kind of color change deal/discount for their single image offer. Maybe not have to pay 2 set up fees.
Delays Delays Delays... LONG HORRIBLE PHONE WAITS... NO ACCOUNTABILITY when they make mistakes... Emails come AFTER BUSINESS hours and then they DO NOT REPLY. Definitely looking for another company soon.
Paul you are absolutely right, the delays have now been communicated on our website and we are working as quickly as possible to rectify the situation. Thank you for your support as we grow through this issue.
I ordered and paid for shipment for a certain day. I wasnt even notified that they had a production problem. I called and the assured me that my order would ship the next night for Saturday delivery. It did not ship. It cost me 800.00 that I lost from this happening. I am not pleased.
Robert, I'm really worry about this issue. Please reach out to customersupport@fmexpressions.com so that we can work with you on a resolution ASAP.
I have not been happy. We have had product go out late because of shipment not being here on the correct date. transfers sticking together. So lose of product and money. customer service could use training. If a shipment is going to be late I get a email but lately i have not. I think communication is being lost and needs to be look at. more training.
Joyce, you're absolutely right, increased production demand has cause a potential delay in orders. We're working very hard at communicating with our customer on a regular basis, and appreciate your support as we grow through these issues.
I have had great success in the past with FM. This time was order was the wrong size, which I was able to catch and change, and the image was wrong in color. Never sent to me for review. Customer service was poor. Saying I approved this. After demanding to speak to a manager I did have one call me, however I have tried calling him back and was unable to leave a message. So my order was never fixed :(
Megan I'm sorry about your most recent experience. It looks like our representatives as well as the manager called 3 times and left voicemails each time as you were unavailable. Please reach out to us again so that we can fix this situation for you. CustomerSupport@fmexpressions.com
FM Expressions is rated 4.57 based on 543 reviews