FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Received my first order today, unfortunately instead of the 20 gang sheets that I ordered,( of pocket size logo's)-I received 20 single pocket logos. This was an order for a huge Charity event in 3 days, and now I am 280 transfers short. I called customer service as soon as I opened my package and was flat out told there's nothing they can do for me. So- basically I paid $8.34 each for single 4X4 pocket logos. Not too mention the representative was obviously aggravated that I had an issue. Don't waste your time or money and pray to God that everything comes perfect, because other wise "there's nothing they can do."
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, WASTED OVER $300 ON THESE LOW QUALITY FULL COLOR TRANSFERS. OURS CAME WITH VISIBLE PRINT LINES AROUND THE EGES, DO NOT ADHERE WELL, AND DO NOT LAST AFTER BEING WASHED. CHEAP IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD.
Good afternoon Brandon, Upon reviewing your order here, it looks like you haven't reached out to us to even give us a chance to resolve your concern here. I've sent your information over to our support team and they'll be in touch soon. Thanks again for the feedback!
I would give them a 0 if I could! DON"T USE FM EXPRESSIONS!!!! Sorry, but if you have actual clients who want a good product that will last more than 1-2 washes, you get what you pay for. FM Expressions; heat transfers may be affordable, but that is because they don't last. They crack and feel like paper after just 1-2 washes. I was test washing my products and after just one wash (inside out in cold without using heat to dry them) they no longer felt like they were a part of the shirt. They are good for one time use, but that is about all. I could not and would not sell shirts with FM Expression transfers to clients. I would have very unhappy customers and would lose all my credibility, Think twice before using them. They would not refund my money after I voiced my concerns. They told me, "it was a part of the athletic feel". I have never given negative press to any company before, I don't think it's nice, but I was incredibly upset by the poor quality of these transfers and want to save other people the headache. It won't let me submit photos to show you just how cracked and peeled they were after one wash. I was really upset by this entire process and hope you don't have to go through this as well.
I asked for a 12x12 image and received a 4x4
Some of these reviews are fake becauseFM Expression got me out of my money two time and I won’t be stupid to do a third too. They are a scam please don’t get scam out your money
Joy, rest assured, the reviews on this page are sent automatically and randomly to customers, and are 100% real customers. It seem as though you may have written this review in error, as we don't have record of your account with FM Expressions. If that is not the case, please send an email to customersupport@fmexpressions.com with your order number so that we can better assist you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
The quality of the transfers were not as good as advertised. I feel as if I was misled. The Athletic formula transfers are not consistent. I followed the included instructions and the online video tips. I really believed it would be a great product to save my small business time and money, but instead, I have $395.30 of waste. My temperature was within the proper range, and my pressure was set high. I got the following results: 1. Random spots of ink/paint that wasn’t in the design. 2. If the heat press was set close to 325-330 degrees, the image was opaque, but would crack. I know how to press again to heal the cracks. 3. If the temperature was increased, the image was transparent & blurred. 4. The transfers did not peel clean. The “paper” pressure test, as demonstrated online, is not sufficient for these transfers. The pressure has to be much higher than that. I learned that lesson. I printed around twenty different transfers using different temperature/pressure combinations. I came up with two or three shirts I’d be comfortable selling at retail. These low cost transfers are just not reliable. I’d like to try your Vintage or Waterbased formula, but I’m afraid the product won’t be as good as the advertising. I thought I maybe should have initially ordered the Vintage, but the online tool to help me choose told me that the Athletic is what I needed. I thought I was doing a good thing for my business. I have serious buyer’s remorse.
They stopped selling 2 and 3 color prints and now their prices are not affordable. They push you from 1 color then to full color with nothing in between.
Horrible delays. I have an order that has been in production for 17 days now and has not moved. My invoice says that it ships within two weeks. This seems to be an ongoing issue with their business and every time I hear the same excuse that 'we are trying to rectify the issues' but it never happens. While I understand delays happen (from time to time, not every time) they can't make any guarantees as to when the order will go to print. I give up on this company after my 2nd order and feel that they simply do not care about longevity of a customer. I'll go to Stahl's or elsewhere. I certainly would like to see FM Expressions get their act together. And on a side note FM, if you know their are going to be delays past what you state then it is your job to contact customers and let them know that please.
The quality of the transfers is awful! The quality of the transfers is awful. They do not last and begin cracking after a few washes. The company will not stand by its product and has a 30-day warranty. In my business, I make shirts as needed, so sometimes I won't use transfers for months. That automatically voids the warranty. The company told me there is nothing they can do after 30 days even though I have several pictures of cracked designs.
The shipping times keep changing. I have an order that was supposed to ship on Monday and it is still in production. Each day it just says shipping today, but doesn't. Kinda frustrating.
Hey Jennifer, I'm really sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. I've forwarded your response to our Customer Support team and they've assured me they will reach out to you and work through these issues. We want you satisfied, anything less is just not acceptable. Thank you for your feedback.
This company has ruined my business's reputation. They have repeatedly lied about my order, and I don't have an honest answer to give my clients. We are currently looking at business day # 8 that I have promised my clients each day their order would be ready.
So unprofessional. I have been lied to over and over again about when my order will ship. I have worked hard to build a reputation where my clients can trust me and will lose thousands of dollars due to missed deadlines. I waited the 2 additional days that I was told was a delay because of Covid. I have checked in each day and been told it should ship that day. It has been 4 additional days of nothing. My clients are furious and F&M has ruined our reputation.
Transfers came out beautiful and once i transferred them to the garments i was impressed and very satisfied with my outcome. Will buy again
My prints crack like crazy after a couple washes. Like am I doing something wrong? because I don’t have time to be taking loses
Scammers and inconsistent with how they review artwork. Used same file twice and once they verified everything and the second time verified nothing and printed my transfers incorrectly. This is unacceptable.
Everything I’ve ordered had been good. I would like to see them offer some kind of color change deal/discount for their single image offer. Maybe not have to pay 2 set up fees.
Delays Delays Delays... LONG HORRIBLE PHONE WAITS... NO ACCOUNTABILITY when they make mistakes... Emails come AFTER BUSINESS hours and then they DO NOT REPLY. Definitely looking for another company soon.
Paul you are absolutely right, the delays have now been communicated on our website and we are working as quickly as possible to rectify the situation. Thank you for your support as we grow through this issue.
I ordered and paid for shipment for a certain day. I wasnt even notified that they had a production problem. I called and the assured me that my order would ship the next night for Saturday delivery. It did not ship. It cost me 800.00 that I lost from this happening. I am not pleased.
Robert, I'm really worry about this issue. Please reach out to customersupport@fmexpressions.com so that we can work with you on a resolution ASAP.
I have not been happy. We have had product go out late because of shipment not being here on the correct date. transfers sticking together. So lose of product and money. customer service could use training. If a shipment is going to be late I get a email but lately i have not. I think communication is being lost and needs to be look at. more training.
Joyce, you're absolutely right, increased production demand has cause a potential delay in orders. We're working very hard at communicating with our customer on a regular basis, and appreciate your support as we grow through these issues.
I have had great success in the past with FM. This time was order was the wrong size, which I was able to catch and change, and the image was wrong in color. Never sent to me for review. Customer service was poor. Saying I approved this. After demanding to speak to a manager I did have one call me, however I have tried calling him back and was unable to leave a message. So my order was never fixed :(
Megan I'm sorry about your most recent experience. It looks like our representatives as well as the manager called 3 times and left voicemails each time as you were unavailable. Please reach out to us again so that we can fix this situation for you. CustomerSupport@fmexpressions.com
FM Expressions is rated 4.45 based on 623 reviews