FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Never buy from this company, they will make you lose money,
First they messed up and order that was delayed (over 5 business days).
Then when reached out and show them the issue with the misprints, to waste more time they wanted me to specify the issue even though I show them the screen shots,
Then I create screen shots and the artwork on my orders tab with marking each issue like telling 5 year old kid.
Then they apologize and told me they will do a rush print and delivery on Thursday.
On Thursday I reach them out again asking the tracking info and they told me the prints are not ready and will not even be ready today, are you joking? Why did you lie to me that it will be delivered on Thursday then?? Now I am stuck and don't know what to tell my customer anymore.
This company with this worst lying customer service will make you lose money.
If you ever buy from them (which I never recommend) make sure to order it at least 4 months in advance and check each print as they make too many mistakes.
I have been their customer last 7 years and never again
I ordered on Nov 28 and scheduled to deliver Dec 7th read there turn around. Not even a reply or sorry.
I’ve ordered 3 times with FM and each time has been an ordeal. This last time was the worst. Sent in artwork- even called and spoke to artwork manager to ask if it was correct. Received it in mail after spending $350 and it was missing a white background and useless since it was going on black hoodies. They say it was my fault and they print what customer sends in. Wrong! You have an art team who overlooks everything. Would never deal with them again.
dONT ASSUME AND SEND MODIFICATION APPROVAL. jUST PRINT WHAT BEEN SENT. ONCE CUSTOMER SERVICE SAY I WILL HAVE PRINTED AND OTHER SAY AFTER MONTH THAT WAS MY MISTAKE. DONT ASSUME WRONG.
Their order process is complicated and confusing. I ordered material per website instructions. However when received and applied, it would not work. I called the company and was told basically - To Bad - So Sad, and claimed I made ordering errors.

I followed the website instruction and was told I was wrong. Odd. Sticking to transfer express now.

If I could rate them zero stars I would.
I ordered a gang sheet and had sent in my artwork for a 2 color print. When it came back it was NOT the colors I sent in, it was just a generic color for the two colors I sent in my proof. They were unwilling to work with me on making this right and said I would have to simply reorder. If you need exact color matches, make sure you pay the additional $30 up front because they will not help make it right!

Good note to be honest, the prints were amazing quality and I wish they would work with us to move forward because we would love to use their product. The colors just weren't anything we could use so they are junk for us unfortunately. Kind of a shame :(
I purchased a 9x12.75 IMAGES and instead of receiving a 9x12.75 IMAGES I got a 4x7 that I am not going to be able to use so now my customers are on hold because of this mistake. This is unacceptable and unprofessional
They stopped selling 2 and 3 color prints and now their prices are not affordable. They push you from 1 color then to full color with nothing in between.
This company has ruined my business's reputation. They have repeatedly lied about my order, and I don't have an honest answer to give my clients. We are currently looking at business day # 8 that I have promised my clients each day their order would be ready.
So unprofessional. I have been lied to over and over again about when my order will ship. I have worked hard to build a reputation where my clients can trust me and will lose thousands of dollars due to missed deadlines. I waited the 2 additional days that I was told was a delay because of Covid. I have checked in each day and been told it should ship that day. It has been 4 additional days of nothing. My clients are furious and F&M has ruined our reputation.
I would give them a 0 if I could! DON"T USE FM EXPRESSIONS!!!! Sorry, but if you have actual clients who want a good product that will last more than 1-2 washes, you get what you pay for. FM Expressions; heat transfers may be affordable, but that is because they don't last. They crack and feel like paper after just 1-2 washes. I was test washing my products and after just one wash (inside out in cold without using heat to dry them) they no longer felt like they were a part of the shirt. They are good for one time use, but that is about all. I could not and would not sell shirts with FM Expression transfers to clients. I would have very unhappy customers and would lose all my credibility, Think twice before using them. They would not refund my money after I voiced my concerns. They told me, "it was a part of the athletic feel". I have never given negative press to any company before, I don't think it's nice, but I was incredibly upset by the poor quality of these transfers and want to save other people the headache. It won't let me submit photos to show you just how cracked and peeled they were after one wash. I was really upset by this entire process and hope you don't have to go through this as well.
The customer service was fantastic, a young gentleman by the name of Douglas helped me through everything and my transfers came out fine, better than expected, I am thankful.
Transfers came out beautiful and once i transferred them to the garments i was impressed and very satisfied with my outcome. Will buy again
The quality of the transfers is amazing and they apply beautifully on the garment. I have been pressing shirts for years and of all custom transfers that I have purchased from FM Expressions have been great!
I order the young and high transfers tried 2 shirts and neither of them stuck on the shirt did a white shirt first I said ok it must be for dark and so I tried a purple shirt and that didn’t stick either I’m very disappointed because I had several orders for this print
Love the quality , speed and fast customer service will continue to have me as a customer totally recommend for small or big companies
I’m not sure is the size will be right on my design....
FM is so easy to use and fast with production and delivery. The staff is quick to respond in inquiries and is personable and great to work with!! Absolutely outstanding customer service and high quality product!!
Makes life easier
Pretty easy to work with and very quick responses to get your items to you.
FM Expressions is rated 4.50 based on 554 reviews