FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Misleading lead times. Missed an event that i needed before. Staff unable to even let me know when my order will be here. Feel very let down.
I’m quite happy with the turnaround on my gang sheets. I’m a little bothered that the backing sheets are not transparent, placement is going to be very difficult.
Horrible delays. I have an order that has been in production for 17 days now and has not moved. My invoice says that it ships within two weeks. This seems to be an ongoing issue with their business and every time I hear the same excuse that 'we are trying to rectify the issues' but it never happens. While I understand delays happen (from time to time, not every time) they can't make any guarantees as to when the order will go to print. I give up on this company after my 2nd order and feel that they simply do not care about longevity of a customer. I'll go to Stahl's or elsewhere. I certainly would like to see FM Expressions get their act together. And on a side note FM, if you know their are going to be delays past what you state then it is your job to contact customers and let them know that please.
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE, WASTED OVER $300 ON THESE LOW QUALITY FULL COLOR TRANSFERS. OURS CAME WITH VISIBLE PRINT LINES AROUND THE EGES, DO NOT ADHERE WELL, AND DO NOT LAST AFTER BEING WASHED. CHEAP IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD.
Good afternoon Brandon, Upon reviewing your order here, it looks like you haven't reached out to us to even give us a chance to resolve your concern here. I've sent your information over to our support team and they'll be in touch soon. Thanks again for the feedback!
Was basically told I was a liar and a cheat by customer service representative Rachel after submitting my design. A design approved by my customer that never should have been an issue. It was for 1 singular image to be applied to 1 singular garment per sheet. Do not order from this company and their terrible customer service.
Good afternoon Christina, Unfortunately our single image programs are unable to have ganged images on the sheet. After reviewing your correspondence with our team members, we've not been able to locate anywhere that a representative accused you of lying or cheating. We throughly inspect all artwork before sending to our printing department and your artwork was found to have been ganged. In an effort to protect all of our customers and keep our pricing low, your artwork was flagged for ganging. You were given several options that would allow you to print this artwork but still refused those solutions. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Quick and very affordable prices for small businesses. Graphic team is helpful and fast work
The quality of the transfers is awful! The quality of the transfers is awful. They do not last and begin cracking after a few washes. The company will not stand by its product and has a 30-day warranty. In my business, I make shirts as needed, so sometimes I won't use transfers for months. That automatically voids the warranty. The company told me there is nothing they can do after 30 days even though I have several pictures of cracked designs.
Quality prints, reliable turn around time and friendly customer service.
My Transfer wasn't the best this time. Part of the number was missing on all transfers.
Good Quality while meeting lead times.
I put the heat it told me and every time it pilled off
So far I've been very happy with FM and product I've received!
FM Expressions  5 star review on 28th January 2021
Quality of work is excellent. Customer Svc Reps are very knowledgeable and helpful. I have already recommended your business to a few friends.
Very fast. Great quality!
Excellent service
I’ve had a great experience with FME
Good products and customer service
Because of Kristen Shipp and Nicole Novak great customer service. I will buy from FM Expressions again. They solve a problem for me. Thank you, Kristen and Nicole
very professional over the phone, and very helpful
They are good with a heat pillow
FM Expressions is rated 4.49 based on 602 reviews