FM Expressions Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read FM Expressions  Reviews

401 Taylor Avenue

Tell us how FM Expressions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great quality. Website is difficult to navigate. Sending and sizing custom images very hard.
When using switch, I wish we could catalog our work for the future.
We have been a customer for several years, and always have been pleased with the quality. Our last few orders were not so perfect and after several emails and calls back and forth FM Expressions resolved the problems and we will continue to be a happy customer.
Need more stock transfers
Print out and quality of products are amazing. Customer service and rules however make it tough sometimes for some jobs to go through. Over all service gets the job done though!
Not like the other company I used. Other company did the same design and it came out fine.
F&M Expressions does exactly what I ask of them. The only issue I see is on time delivery even when I pay extra for next day shipping. This is why I rate them as acceptable and very good
The customer service is very easy to work with and communicates fairly quickly. The turnaround time for artwork is a little slower compared to other services. I've tried the water-based transfer and it works pretty good. Be careful, the water-based transfer and easily peel up or look like a vinyl it not adhered correctly. If water gets in, it over. It becomes wrinkled like a vinyl and peels off. I'm not a huge fan of the white athletic transfer, it cracks extremely fast on garment. The samples I received in the mail, performed a lot better, especially the athletic transfer. I don't know if it was because it was colored or not. Yes, I have a good heat press and I was constantly checking my pressure and temperature. Sometimes, I had to press twice for it peel off correctly. I would use them again because they do have competitive pricing.
Product is great but have missed a few deadlines due to issues on your end , was also made aware of these issues the day I was set to receive the product
It became a hit or miss game with quality.
I like the transfers and the UI is top notch. FM is more expensive than any other vendor, but not astronomically.
That said, I'll be checking out some other vendors for my next few orders. The shipping options for < $200 are outrageous. $18 to ship paper? It weighs nothing. And that's the longest ground shipping option, so waiting too.
Sometime the print is not legible and print sizes change I not sure why, but the company is pretty consistent with production I will still use them...
Most recent order was delayed by two days in shipping. Not a big problem with this client. Very glad it didn't happen with some of our other clients.
The transfer sheets are amazing, but the customer service has been dull and I've lost money on delayed shipping and having to ship corrected items. The factory needs to get things together soon. The web design and interface is very easy for ordering, and I appreciate that!
Communication, Attention to details, and Clarity would have made my request/action process a lot smoother.
Two or three color hear transfer have been great! However, full color hear transfers have not been that I have expected.
Some of my transfers were messed up the ink blotted or something and it pressed to.the shirts like that. Other than the rest were fine.
Good quality.... but almost every order I place misses its shipping time due to “production delays”. They really need to update their turn around times if they consistently fail to meet expectations.
My last batch was terrible. Every other sheet or so has missing pieces of letters
Debrah, please reach out to customersupport@fmexpressions.com. They can work with you on a resolution, for sure.
There is some inconsistency in print quality on the sheets between orders. Lots of cracking and peeling after wash on some orders. The good is that it is convenient and priced well...although shipping costs are quite high.
Marty, please reach out to customersupport@fmexpressions.com to report these issues. We'll be more than happy to assist in rectifying any issues you may have, including troubleshooting application with you.
The service is/was fantastic. Was a little disappointed in the packaging as some of the he transfers were damage. Also the Athletic items I ordered are unusable . Perhaps i'm not applying them properly which i'll try again, however the items was too thick, which made the finished product to rubbery?
Jeff, please reach out to customersupport@fmexpressions.com. They will be more than happy to help troubleshoot our products with you!
FM Expressions is rated 4.57 based on 542 reviews