Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Sari Monaco
Forever Studios 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Rebecca Moore
This was the 2nd time I have used forever Studios. Both projects were completed perfectly and timely.

Thank you so much for your continued business, we look forward to future endeavors. Have a terrific weekend!
They did a amazing job restoring my mother in laws only photo of her father , she loved it !
It was our pleasure to restore such a treasured memory, glad to hear she was happy! Have a wonderful weekend!
Very professional efficient and good to work with
Thank you for your review, we work hard to satisfy our customers! Thank you for your business and have a terrific weekend!
You were very quick in responding to my needs. You do great work and I appreciate you being patient with my constant updates.
Thank you for your business and your review, we strive to make all our customers happy. Hope you have an amazing weekend!
They did a great job of restoring my badly faded 90 year old family photos. Now I can clearly see the people's faces. Fast turnaround too. I'll be sending them more old photos as I'm quite pleased with the results.
We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with your restored photos, and look forward to doing future business! Have a wonderful weekend!
The work they did with the photos we sent was nothing short of AMAZING!!! I highly recommend!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we are happy to hear you were so pleased with your finished photos! We appreciate your business and have a wonderful week end!
Provided quick service. Listened to my concerned and adjusted my pictures 3 times. Would use again.
Thank you for your review, we work hard to make our customers happy! We appreciate your business and look forward to doing more in the future. Have a wonderful weekend!
I can't wait to see the excitement on my mother's face when she opens her Christmas Gift. I know that she is going to love her restored wedding picture as much as I did. Thank you.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Thank you for sharing your wonderful before and after photo, it was our pleasure to restore this beautiful photo. Have a wonderful weekend!
I can't say enough good things about Forever Studios. My son - a perfectionist photographer - recommended them to me to digitize our precious family photographs after the tragic loss of our younger son. I was treated with kindness and compassion and walked through their process in a patient and professional manner. I was extremely emotional and was met with understanding and care. So I sent my precious photos to them, holding my breath that they would be safe. And they were. A very short time later, I received my Forever Safe memory stick with all of my photos. I know they treated my treasured photographs with the same care I would have given them, and every image is perfect. Their pricing is extremely reasonable and could even do some of the very large family portraits we had, including canvases and charcoal artwork. It has been an amazing experience and I plan on using them to make a book of these memories as well!
It was our pleasure to restore your photos, we take great care with all our clients precious photos and films. We appreciate your business and your review. Look forward to future business with you! Have a wonderful weekend!
Excellent work restoring and colorizing 90 year-old photos!
It was our pleasure to restore such a wonderful photo. Thank you for your business. Have a great weekend!
Excellent service all around!
Thank you for your review and we appreciate your business!
Quick service and great quality
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!
I sent a very old picture of my grandmother that had blurred ,with the color also fading over time. It also had a bright light which had somewhat saturated the upper portion of the picture. Forever Studios fixed all the issues.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 30th November 2020 Forever Studios 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Thank you so much for posting your before and after photos and your lovely review. It was aour pleasure doing business with you!
I've already posted favorable reviews via earlier communications, but I will be delighted to
repeat them.
I've been using your service since 2018, and have been very satisfied with the promptness of responses, courtesy of staff, and quality of restoration work. Photos are scanned - questions below N/A.
We thank you for your continued business and as always look forward to restore your beautiful memories!
Very efficient and great work! Vickie E.
We thank you for your review and happy to hear you were pleased with your product.
Forever Studios was great! After a problem initially I heard from the owner of the company who resolved my issue quickly. Great customer service and the final product awesome. I will use them again.
We are happy we were able to address and correct the issue. Thank you and we look forward to doing future business with you.
Beautiful item
We are happy to hear you we're satisfied with your purchase. We appreciate your business!
I was very happy with the service forever studio provided. I would definitely do business again with them.
Thank you! It was our pleasure and we look forward to doing future business with you!
The staff explained everything and were very efficient. Drop off and pickup were easy. No complaints.
Thank you, we strive to provide the best customer service to our clients. Have a great weekend!
Great service. Wonderful pics. Forever safe. Great gift. I had 400 childhood pics transferred from albums to a memory stick for my son turning 30. Thank you so much!!!
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a memorable present! It was our pleasure! Hope his birthday is great!
Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 352 reviews