Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

hello@foreverstudios.com

Suite 32, ,

Tell us how Forever Studios made you happy
Very professional, excellent service, on time, and always willing to help. Thanks so much!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Thank you for your review, we appreciate you including your restored photo for others to review. It was our pleasure doing business with you?
I have used Forever Studios on two occasions for a total of 12 8mm films converted to digital format. I am very please with the results. The service was outstanding and turn around time was much less than expected. We were able to share old family videos which hadn't been seen in decades. I will be using their service again and have recommended Forever Studios to friends.
It was our pleasure digitalizing all your amazing old home movies. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to working with you again!
Forever Studios restored an old paper photo of my Dad and I in Thailand. My Dad passed away many years ago and this picture was one of the only pictures that I have of us together. The color restoration and repair is top notch work! Thank you!
Forever Studios 5 star review on 3rd January 2021 Forever Studios 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
We are so happy we were able to restore your wonderful photo, and thank you for sharing your before and after photos. We appreciate your business.
I have nothing but praise for Forever Studios for the excellent work they did in taking my cassette and creating a CD that was digitally enhanced. The result was even better than I had ever hoped and my family has shared with me what wonderful gifts they made this Christmas!
Thank you for your wonderful review, it was our pleasure to digitally enhance your audio cassette. We're glad we were able help make your holiday!
Amazing work fast and proffesional extremely satisfied !
Forever Studios 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
Thank you for your review and including your before and after photos, it was our pleasure to restore your wonderful photo. Thank you for your business!
Old film reels were digitalized. They looked amazing and the service was fast. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We appreciate your business!
Great work.
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!
Amazing service! Dropped off multiple VHS tapes, DVD’s, and assorted photos. Received everything as promised onto a cloud- now I can download and share with family and friends!
We are so happy to hear you were pleased with your finished product! We appreciate your business and have a Happy New Year!
My order was expertly handled from the first phone call to the pick up of my USB drive. The knowledge, communication, and customer service was superior. I paid for expedited delivery of two weeks and my USB drive was ready in four days. Shanna and Chrissy exceeded expectations. I highly recommend Forever Studios.
Forever Studios 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Thank you for your wonderful review and recommendation, we work hard at customer satisfaction while providing proficient and quality products. We appreciate your business and hope you have a Happy New Year!
Brilliant work!
Thank you for your review and your business! Have a Happy New Year!
Forever Studios has repaired 2 photos for me. Both photos were torn, faded, and cracked. The fixed photo looked great. All of the trouble spots were cleared up.
It was our pleasure to restore your amazing photos. Thank you for your business and have a Happy New Year!
I wanted to have 3 family portraits restored as a special gift for my 89 year old father. Forever Studios not only beautifully restored the photos but completed the project on a quick timeline allowing me to have all three pictures ready by Christmas. Forever Studios was extremely responsive and reasonably priced. I will definitely be using them again!
It was our pleasure to restore those treasured photos for you. We are happy we made your father's Christmas! Have a Happy New Year!
Did an excellent job restoring a wedding photo.
We are happy to hear you were pleased with your photo restoration! Thank your for your business and Happy New Year!
Terrific! Turned a dark, 50 year old Polaroid, into a photo that can be viewed for generations to come. THANK YOU!
We Are so pleased to have been able to restore such a wonderful photo! Thank you for your business and have a Happy New Year!
Forever Studios did a phenomenal job restoring and colorizing a photo of my parents from the 1940s. I plan to use them again!
Thank you so much for your great review, we look forward to working with you again! Have a Happy New Year!
The picture came bake in beautiful color. Thank you so much.
We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our photo restoration with added color! It was our pleasure. Have a Happy New Year!
Very friendly and professional. Definitely recommend their work.
Thank you for your terrific review! We appreciate your business and have a Happy New Year!
Very polite and efficient
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business. Have a Happy New Year!
I sent in a a photo of a 50 year old chalk drawing that was ripped. They got out the tears fixed up some smudges. My mother loved the portrait.
We are so pleased to hear how happy you are with your drawing, it was our pleasure doing business with you. Have a happy New Year!
The photo retouch that took place was of a photo that belonged to my grandfather. The photo was the last picture ever taken of his baby brother before he died in the Vietnam war. To see it retouched and back to life was truly incredible. Brought tears to my eyes.
We are happy to hear you were so pleased with your photo restoration. Thank you for your business and have a Happy New Year!
Forever Studios is rated 4.98 based on 411 reviews