Forever Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forever Studios
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Read Forever Studios Reviews

About Forever Studios:

Restore, relive and create something extraordinary from your precious memories.

561-235-7808

Claudine Rush
Forever Studios 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Gary ABLAUF
Kim Marie Nicols
our photos were done quickly and done very nicely. It was a pleasure working with them.
the Alberts
It was our pleasure, thank you for your business
This is the second time I have used Forever Studios and am happy with their work. They are more than willing to accommodate your needs.
We appreciate your business and it was our pleasure to assist you!
Great people, great work, great communication and variety of styles to choose from...and they do amazing work restoring old photos! I highly recommend them...
Thank you! We work hard to satisfy our customers. Thank you for your business
Super job very happy
Thank you for your business!
I am absolutely thrilled with the restoration of my very old and faded photo! I can't stop looking at it! Really great work and I'm already looking for other photos I'd like to send to Forever Studios to restore.
We are thrilled to hear you were happy with your restored photos and look forward to future business with you!
Extremely professional in their communications and product delivery. I highly recommend them.
Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate your business!
Excellent results on a very badly damaged image.
Highly recommended.
We are glad to hear you are pleased with your photo restore. Thank you for your business!
Excellent service, communication, and the final product outcome was amazing!
We are happy to hear you were pleased with our customer service and our product! We appreciate your business
The quality of restoration is fantastic. I would highly recommend the Forevestudio.
It was our pleasure, thank you for your business
Excellent work very professional and on time, trust your memories and convert them digital for ever.
Thank you, we appreciate your buisness
Did a Great job
Thanks so much Jon! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Hope to work with you again soon!

-owner
Love your product!!!
Thanks Neil. We love to work with you. We hope to see you again very soon! Have a great weekend.

- owner
Transfer of VHS (PAL) tapes to digital format was done professionly and ready when promised. I will choose this company again when the need arises. The staff explains everything well from the beginning. Thanks for great service!
Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to work with you. We are so happy you are pleased with our staff. We try hard!

We hope to see you again soon!

-owner
Excellent prints, professional advice, and prompt service when I was facing a deadline.
Hi Margie,

Thanks for the kind words! We hope to see you again very soon.

Owner
I was very happy with the work that was done for me. I had two services and they were both done with care and before they were promised. Parking good. Will definitely use again when need arises.
Hi Della,

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your DVD copies and archival prints. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. We hope to see you again soon!

Owner
Provided a very old B&W photo that had faded to sepia tones. Got back a BEAUTIFUL full color photograph that I sent to my cousin for Christmas. Loved the finished photo and the very timely service, Many thanks!
Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear you liked the finished product. We hope you look to us again for digitizing or restoring your memories.

Owner
GREAT job!!! Nice people to work with and extremely competent. Old (really old!) 8mm and Super 8 enhanced to even better quality than hoped for. Can now preserve on cloud as well as cut and splice to send as links on email. I highly recommend!!!
Jeff,

It truly was a pleasure working with you. We sincerely appreciate your kind words. Hope to see you again very soon!

Owner
Excellent products and excellent customer service. I am very pleased 😀
The pictures were exactly what I had asked for. One was old and color gone. It's perfect now. Try them you'll like them.
I had two pictures restored and they turned out very good. I'm getting ready to send more photos to be restored. Thank you very much.
Forever Studios is rated 4.97 based on 278 reviews